Ohhh Noooo Here It Goes!!!! Kings Doing It Again!!!!!!

how much muscle do u think i can put on in 2 months

• 5-10 same BF%

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • 5-10 -1 or -2BF%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
DRIVE / 6 OXO EXTREME / REG 6 OXO / ANABOLIC PUMP / MASS FX / LEAN EXTREME

HERE WE GO AGAIN BUT THIS TIME THINGS ARE GOING TO BE CRAZY

a quick run down to run things off since i gotta run
ill be runnning
4 bottles of drive
2 bottles of mass fx
2 bottles of lean extreme
2 bottles of 6 oxo
1 bottle of 6 oxo extreme
1 bottle of post cycle support (i enjoy the horney goat weed in it as well as the resveratrol i kind like it and i need to finish it)

since working at a supplement store very recently i get a lot of freebie sample and i manages to get my hands on
waxy maize starch
whey
fish oil (high in DHA 500mg per softgel)
multi v
superpump 250
size on
high - c glutamine
cytolean only a couple packets
rpm

these will also be taken throughout my log

my stats as of now are 195 around 8% I will post up pics soon, my goal is to land between 200-205 6% hopfully. i plan to run this for 6-8 weeks. I will be on later stay tuned this is gonna be very exciting!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
finalized

ok here it is the final stack this is gonna be pretty serious ill also explain my dosages etc.

ok so here is the tally
4 bottles of drive (6 daily)
2 bottles of mass fx (2 caps post workout and 2 waking up with drive)
2 bottles of 6 oxo (3 caps before bed
1 bottle 6 oxo extreme ( 1 serving with the pre workout meal)
bulk 1 carboxy (1 serving before bed)
3 days left of my igf-2 (figured id just use it)
half bottle of post cycle support( use this up for the resveratrol)
2 bottles anabolic pump (2 servings 1 pre workout meal and 1 post workout meal)

workout supps
superpump250
size on (use til gone the use VVVV)
phosphagenhp
fish oil (high in dha 1g DHA daily 2 caps (carlsons brand super dha)
multi V
also using redline here and there

OK now input!!! ill post pics later tonight

Attachments

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
Subbed. Cant give input, never used any of the products but look forward to seeing what kind of results you get. Post the pics so we can see before and after. Good luck!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Cant give input, never used any of the products but look forward to seeing what kind of results you get. Post the pics so we can see before and after. Good luck!
thanks bro yea definatly im going to be working back and shoulders today ill be sure to mention how it goes it is my 2nd day using 6-oxo 5th day using drive and massfx and the rest are going to begin tomorrow

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks fun dude. That picture makes me jealous.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang i wanna follow this should be pretty sweet

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
dang i wanna follow this should be pretty sweet
pretty sweet indeed!!!! im 195 now 8-9% if my bodyfat stays the same id like to get to 205-210 at 8-9% but im really looking to get to 200-205 6-7% drive and the oxo have great recomp effects dosed high so we will see. im going for a show in the summer so im trying to get my numbers up there and figure as well, so hopfully i can hit those marks in two months time diet is on as well as training so i guess we will see what turns out!!!
TO THE GYM!!!:bb2::bb2:

o also i forgot i had HMB in the mix can someone direct me on how to dose that i know its a great supp for recovery im just confused how to dose it thanks again

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Amazing Gym Day!!!!

ok so here it goes today was a pretty insane day id give it a 7/10 about 2 hrs before the gym i was sooo exsausted from only getting 4 hours of sleep the night before, so i popped 2 rpm 1 mass fx and 3 drive 45 minutes before my workout as well as superpump250 and 2g's of AAKG, so that kinda fixed me being tired LOL.

today was back and shoulder day the weight was heavy and the reps were high to low i cant really get into it today but ill post pics in this post and get more into detail later tomorrow but the pump was pretty good! i must say! not as good of a pump if i had a good nights rest but still great

Attachments

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so bump on the hmb dosage question por favor

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
alright did some research so i guess ill be dosing that 1gr before working out and 2-3 gr before bed

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
Good starting point, your results should be easily reconized. Your lean with a good base so any increase in size or drop in body fat should show quickly.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, the hat tilt keeps shifting to the left and right and it is confusing me.

Are you a blood or crip ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
are you going to use one bottle of drive per week since you have 4 bottles and going for a month?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
are you going to use one bottle of drive per week since you have 4 bottles and going for a month?
well i plan on usuing 6 caps a day of drive to 110/6 = 18 days so the 4 bottle should last me 2 months might bump it up to 8 a day but i kinda think its uneccasary since im also incoporating mass fx one serving per day (so that means both mass fx bottles will also last me 2 months) plus i took a 3gr dose of hmb before i went to bed last night definatly feel more recoverd somewhat (never used hmb before)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Good starting point, your results should be easily reconized. Your lean with a good base so any increase in size or drop in body fat should show quickly.
I cant wait for somthing like that to happen!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
still holding up at 195 veins are seeming to stick out a lot more throughout the day, feel a little more full i look atmyself in the mirror and get mad at my upper chest and my shoulders so i will be training those 2 body part twice a week and i think im gonna up the dose on the hmb to 4gr daily 2 pre 2 before bed. diet was horrible today didnt put enough down had some bad eggs and the stomach was kicking me in the ass all day so hopfully that will soon all change. im still trying to figure out what would be the best way to incorporate mass fx i have another idea of taking 2 massfx with my first dose of drive and 1 massfx with my last dose of drive cause i was hoping by taking them togeather that they would sorta compliment eachother. anyways Im moving into my new place tomorrow so i wont be able to hit up the gym but sunday will hopfully be a good day, all i can do now til i get to a gym is EAT and REST!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
quick question ive been sick could this be because of 6 oxo i take 10 a day 5 in the morning 5 in the afternoon

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
quick question ive been sick could this be because of 6 oxo i take 10 a day 5 in the morning 5 in the afternoon
It could be from the combination of any of the 29 different supplements your taking..... How will you ever know what works or what is causing issues when you have a laundry list of supplements your taking? Just curious

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well i have used all the other supps before and ive read around that 6oxo have givin people colds so thats why i have a hunch that its coming from the 6oxo but the cold didnt come on till the 6 day on the stack so i could actually just be sick, time will tell im sweating like a mother though so i know its working but since i have this cold i havent been able to put down that much food so hopfully i will be able to work on tthat and hopfully hit up the gym real soon, its already 1pm and all i have had was a 6 inch sub not cutting it!! im debating whether i should just cut the 6oxo and save it for a later date cause i would rather use this time usuing the massfx and drive etc to their fullest

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
well i have used all the other supps before and ive read around that 6oxo have givin people colds so thats why i have a hunch that its coming from the 6oxo but the cold didnt come on till the 6 day on the stack so i could actually just be sick, time will tell im sweating like a mother though so i know its working but since i have this cold i havent been able to put down that much food so hopfully i will be able to work on tthat and hopfully hit up the gym real soon, its already 1pm and all i have had was a 6 inch sub not cutting it!! im debating whether i should just cut the 6oxo and save it for a later date cause i would rather use this time usuing the massfx and drive etc to their fullest
Didn't realize you used the supplements before. The cold/flu is def making its rounds everywhere. It sucks as it always seems to hit right when you start a new supplement.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realize you used the supplements before. The cold/flu is def making its rounds everywhere. It sucks as it always seems to hit right when you start a new supplement.
yes it ****ing blows lost like a lb or 2

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so the 6-oxo has been dropped its been almost 2 days since ive taken it and im started to feel better, Im also having random sweats like sweating my balls off i believe its from this cold or the 6-oxo leaving my system cause the 6oxo did make me sweat pretty bad, o well not worth me being sick all the time. anyways im thinking about supplementing lean xtreme into the stack now for cortisol control what do you guys think??

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
So im still sick i feel like i have recoverd probably 75 percent but i worked out yesterday anyways probably not a smooth move but i was getting pissed off about how much weight i was loosing luckily some of it was fat, but anyways i did a chest day last night and went light with high reps

flat bench
135x20
155x15
185x12

incline db bench
65x20
75x15
80x12

went heavy with flat flys
55x14
55x10
65x8

standing weight calf raises
90x20
180x20
270x15

that was pretty much it, i was pretty pissed off about the whole entire workout for the most part, it was really late i was tired and took a bunch of stims which didnt help my mood at all, but right now i think i gotta focus on recooping and getting my diet up cause ive been slacking off because of my cold and i know that is contribution to the weight loss which just makes **** sooo frustrated but i know when i get better and my body bounces right back up, i will get to my old weight again (HOPEFULLY!!)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so all i can say for today is WOW, i been outta the gym for alittle more than a week and ive been taking my stack still at full dose, and when i hit the gym today i was bigger and stronger than I have ever been mass fx and drive are some pretty awesome stuff!!! as well as the AP and everything else i feel like a ****ing animal!! im considering adding the 6-oxo again but towards the end and transdermally! so that should be interesting! i hear dermal 6-oxo you can spot reduct if im not mistaken (i could be totally off but who knows), today was ****ing insane because i could curl 135 using the bench press bar 45's on both sides curling that **** with a huge ear to ear grin!! also curling the 65's it was pretty serious i also took some no3 the samples i got from work as well as superpump250 this workout was incredible!!! heres what my workout looked like

DB curls
35x15
45x15
55x12
65x10

tricep pulldowns
95x15
120x15
140x10
175x10
190x8!!!! AHHHHH

BB curls
45x10
135x1 (no spot)

skull crushers
75x15
85x15
125x10

arms today pumped were definatly 18 it was the biggest ive ever seen my arms, it was mind blowing!!

so im not sick anymore im back and im gonna continue the log!!

two things i have noticed with the mass fx and drive is that appetite and definatly increased, aggression i get pissed off a lot more, and a big confidence boost, and morning wood galore!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude this is an insane stack. Looks like its doing you some good so far. I actually thought of making a stack that combined drive and Mass Fx max some time down the road. The combined ingredients looked like it would provide some insane recomp with nice strength gains.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
:twisted::twisted::twisted:
Dude this is an insane stack. Looks like its doing you some good so far. I actually thought of making a stack that combined drive and Mass Fx max some time down the road. The combined ingredients looked like it would provide some insane recomp with nice strength gains.

ur telling me :twisted::twisted::twisted:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro, pics are solid. You will look alot leaner and cut with a tan white boy..hahaha...just playin...good luck, im in.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...well.

1) you look solid in the pics that you posted.
2) you would look more cut with a tan, i was taking a stab at how pale your skin at, it was a joke. I bug tripdog all the time about it.
3) im in, referring to the fact that i am going to follow your log.
4) good luck, meaning.....good luck.

j

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...well.

2) you would look more cut with a tan, i was taking a stab at how pale your skin at, it was a joke. I bug tripdog all the time about it.

j
I still don't get it. Please PM me a full explaination.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...well.

j

hahahahaha ok cool thanks bro!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well hopfully i can get to the gym tomorrow and have some impressive back/shoulder numbers

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im feeling major DOMS more than usual so im takin it that my stack in enabling me to lift heavier, also im getting pretty tired more often and more hungry so im assuming my body wants to grow....................NAP TIME!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
week 1 outta 8 pic

week update this stuff is off the chain keep in mind i only went to the gym once so i coulda made this picture look a lot more interesting!! but hey here it is critique away!!!!

Attachments

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok sorry its been a rough BUSY week im getting a lot done!! anyways my weight has climbed 5 lbs half of that may be from fat but im looking lean!! so far i love this stack a lot!!! one issue that ive noticed is that my libido is way down and aggresion gets to me some times and i smell really weird at times, so i know this is working! :) I kinda like having the low libido cause having a really high one can get to be annoying when u have no one to express that too and can mess with your head when your in a area where there are a lot of women!

anyways all in all things are going great!, i had a shoulder day a couple days ago (today is chest will be hitting up the gym in 50 minutes) but a couple shoulder numbers i hit in a nutshell
(my shoulders are my weakest which id like to get bigger before i go for big bench numbers again (i can bench 315 but not for reps but when i did i felt a sharp pain in my left shoulder which told me im not ready for 315 again til my shoulders are ready cause i kinnda feel they are part of the foundation of my bench, although i know my chest is strong enough to press it my shoulders are not strong enough to support it,

anyways

machine military press
90x15
180x12
230x9

standing military
150x3 (stutter set)
115x10
115x10

lateral db raises
25x10
25x10
30x8

thats all i really remember but im having great workouts! i can get a little more into depth later because right now i got some people to call work to get done and a gym to get to!!!!

peace brothas!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok the gym today was sick!!! chest day

incline
135x20
185x12
155x10
225x6

flat DB bench
65x15
85x12
(then some old people yelled at me for "throwing" down the weight and i said to myself well if i was doing 8lb'ers like you guys it proably would be A LOT easier!!!) just got me pissed off so i moved to my next exercise,

incline flys
40x10
45x10
55x10

flat BB bench
225x6 (feeling very tired at this point because i usually can do a lot more but in the beggining of a workout

cable flys from the bottom
45x10
55x10

calfs when i say the amount of plates i mean all togeather
6x20 (iso hold on the last 5 reps)
8x20(iso hold on the last 5 reps)
10 plates x 20(iso hold on the last 5 reps)
12x15(iso hold on the last 5 reps)

also updated picture for week 2 muscle mass is uppp and body fat is DEFINATLY DOWN!! u be the judge pics from 2 weeks ago are on the 1st page of this thread

Attachments

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
solid log so far bro... is that acne all over your back? stuff must be workin!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
this stuff does work and very well!!, im noticing great pumps in the gym all around sense of well being its great im trying to get to 205 7% hopfully by the start of the summer, its probably a 12lbs muscle gain to where im at now (200lb on a good day) so when i say 12 i mean im also gonna be needing to loose say 10lbs of fat, im considering adding some ghrp-6 to help put on the weight maybe throw in some peg-mgf 250mcg 2x week just to aid in recovery and growth if i decide to go the peptide route ill be looking at a much greater number than 205 but i wanna see where i can take it with the stack i got going now. im going through roughly 3500-4000 daily 400gr protein 500gr carbs