Weight:179.9lbs upon waking and going to the bathroom
Bf:~12%

Measurements (All cold but flex)
Arm R: 15.75" L: 15.5"
Waist: 33" measured at belly button
Legs: both are very close to 23.5" at the top and 15" at the bottom
Calves 15.25" both are pretty close

Workout routine is :

Day 1: Chest/Back (Alternate every week)
Day 2: Back/Chest (Alternate every week)
Day 3: Legs Alternate Squat/deadlift
Day 4: Arms/Shoulders

Week 1 back is done first day so I can recover for deadlifts
Week 2 back is done second day so I can rest my shoulders

I strarted taking my MassFX today 2 capsules 12 hours apart.

I took before pices, but can't find my cable to connect to the computer. If i cant find it in a couple of days then I'll just go to walmart and get them put on a disc.

Anyway, glad to get this underway.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I decided to take my MassFx before and after workouts. So I take one before my morning cardio and after. The before my evening weight lifting and then after. Workout today was decent. I did chest today by dislocated a shoulder about a week ago so it was a short medium weight workout, didn't want to make the shoulder worse. Nothing major noted yet, maybe a slight bump in libido this morning, but nothing major yet, but then again, its only the second day. Ate ~2700 calories today and 220gs of protein. Basically, 3 protein bars (~200 calories, 20gs of protein), soup with extra chicken and 2 servings of chicken and rice (each of these meals has about 50g of protein and 500-600 calories). Its about 2250 calories from food/protein bars, plus my preworkout and post workout shakes, which are golden finish and pre is supercarb (~300 calories). Also my waxy maize with creatine monohydrate. (120 calories. This is a pretty typical day for me while I'm cutting down. That is all for today, I'll update tomorrow.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
6:30 MassFx & Levithan RL
7:20 35 mins of cardio, walking @ 3.0-3.4mph
8:00 Xtend - 3 scoops (In Class)
9:30 MassFx + Pure Protein, protein bar (200/20) + Waxy Maize + CrMn
12:30 Campbells Chunky soup +5oz chicken (450/55)
1:00 Class
3:15 Pure Protein, protein bar (200/20)
5:30 6oz chicken + 1/2 cup brown rice (~550/55)
6:30 MassFx 3 scoops xtend+3 tbsp SuperCarb+BA
7:30 Leave for Workout
8:45 Drink Golden Finish (200/20)
9:00 MassFx+BA
9:45 Beef Tips+Noodles (700/60g) (bout to eat this)
Daily total: ~2300 calories, ~230g protein

Workout was good. I had a little more intensity, but I am shortening my rest periods as well to raise my metabolism. Didn't feel as tired as I usually do and didn't even want to leave the weight room. Shoulder is still bothering me though, but it makes me keep better form on my back/bi exercises since it hurts not to. Noted a little extra aggression today, maybe due to the divinal. I was doing 3 sets of EZ curls (biceps lagging so I do one exercise on back day for them and they have their part in arm day as well) and went to get a drink before my last set. Come back to see some guy taking the clips off my bar with my towel next to it. Didn't mean to, but kind of yelled at him, but tried to be nice about it. He seemed like one of the "spring breakers" since I'm and college and its coming to be that time of the year. Good thing his kind will be gone in two weeks. On the visual side, I seem to look a little fuller now, maybe do to raised free test, espsically since I am dieting and would usually look slightly depleted. Still early though since this is only the third day. Til tomarrow...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I didn't know there was chicken in this soup!"

Nice log, and as you can see, I'm totally digging on the diet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be running a little late on Friday (school), but I'll be there later in the afternoon.

I guess it's all cool, seeing as how FitnFirm has about 9 other excuses to kick my butt, I figured I might as well make it an even 10.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to wear a shirt that says "I am Sinner" so I can spot you easily, this goes for everyone else from the board.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just look for the guy you wish you looked like :D

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Today's entry is gonna be a little short. Currently at about 2000 calories and 210g of protein. No cardio cuz I was gonna do legs, but I just did my taxes and I owe nearly a grand, which is horrible since I'm a full time student. I'm not in the mood to workout now. I can't really do shoulders or tris right now due to my right shoulder, which is getting better by the day and is maybe at 90% right now. So I'll just do my legs tomorrow. I don't usually drink, but I think i'm gonna have a beer or two tonight. Little low on calories anyway so at least I got room. Sorry AX guys, but at least I'm honest and I'll get back on track tomorrow and plow through next week with a fury.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today's entry is gonna be a little short. Currently at about 2000 calories and 210g of protein. No cardio cuz I was gonna do legs, but I just did my taxes and I owe nearly a grand, which is horrible since I'm a full time student. I'm not in the mood to workout now. I can't really do shoulders or tris right now due to my right shoulder, which is getting better by the day and is maybe at 90% right now. So I'll just do my legs tomorrow. I don't usually drink, but I think i'm gonna have a beer or two tonight. Little low on calories anyway so at least I got room. Sorry AX guys, but at least I'm honest and I'll get back on track tomorrow and plow through next week with a fury.
Everyone takes a day off man. The stress we put our bodies through we deserve it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I had one beer last night. Hey, alcohol is good for you in small doses.

Anyway, today was decent. Little more energy. Looking trimmer and fuller. Guessing the trimmer is from diet/cardio and fuller is due to MassFx. Diet today was ~2400 calories and 200g of protein. Must have slept on my shoulder funny because I woke up in a lot of pain, but its much better now. I've almost got a pain-free full ROM again. Shoulder was bothering me too much to do squats or deads so I'm gonna be careful how I sleep tonight and do some squats. Starting back slow tho cuz last time I did squats I got a lil gutsy and was in pain for days. Been an injury filled month. I will be at the arnold next week. So I expect to see you Axholes there and I want my damn goody bag!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's even better in large amounts ;)

Blah, people need to stop buying me drinks when I go out :p

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of weekend updates. I only work weekends and I work about ~25 hours in two days. Aggression is up and I'm getting what I call "pre-acne" where I get a few little red bumps on my face and back. Diet isn't the best on weekends due to work schedule, but I take a lot of protein bars with me and eat them when no one is looking. Ya, I'm a rebel. I weighed myself and I think the scale is broke, that or MassFx has a diuretic effect. AX guys any info on this?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. Never heard of that. I'll have to check up on that for ya.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Never heard of that. I'll have to check up on that for ya.
Maybe the anti-e aspect? I cut some carbs, but not enough to explain the extreme weightloss I have seen. Anyway, strength is the same despite a significant weight loss. Recovery between sets and over all endurance is up as well. Aggression is SIGNIFICANTLY up. Placebo? Maybe, but its doing something. I've lost weight, but look fuller, usually I flatten out some. I have a few midterms this week, so it will just be subjective observations. This is also because I vary my workouts a lot and never record weight since that is not my goal. Building muscle is my goal, not benching 400lbs. Diet was pretty good today 8.5/10. So far, nothing amazing, but I can tell a difference. About what I expect for a good OTC supp so far.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Just realized I haven't updated this in two days. Well, back day went well. Down a little on lat pulls, but up a some on seated rows. Lat pull going down likely has alot to do with my shoulder hurting. However, going up on seated rows is amazing since ive been cutting. Leg day was embarrassing. A few weeks back I hurt my back because I was a little too gung-ho for my own good on squats. Yesterday was my first day back and I barely got 225X8. No big deal got plenty of time, but it was sad. Also calves were noticeably weaker, due to lack of working them. My shoulder was really bothering me during squats though, I might have to go have it looked at if this continues. It was doing so well too. Anyway, I'll update after my workout today, but after that I'll be on the road to ohio. I likely won't update while I'm out of town.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff. Keep us posted and come find us at the Arnold. I'm excited to meet everybody.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I am loving this stuff! Honestly its sweet! I hope you are liking it as well

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Ok, after my journey to the arnold I'm back. Diet wasn't very good for the weekend. I stuck to diet/sugar free energy drinks, but due to time and convenience my meals were not optimal. But I am back. Workout today was a little off. Sleep cycle has been really disturbed by all the over night driving so this isn't a shock. I've actually been trying 3 servings a day since I wasn't feeling much. For me 3 servings has been a BIG, HUGE improvement. I finally have that true "alpha male" mentality. I'm not that big of a guy so I'm not sure why its taking me 3 servings, but the difference is very substantial. I'm probably going to just run 3 servings a day until I run out. Its such a big difference that I think I accidentally talked this girl into breaking up with her boyfriend today. Its a long story, but I was in a totally different mentality than I usually am. It really feels like a moderate dose of test, from a mood stand point anyway. Anyway, my diet will be better tomorrow and hopefully so will my workout. I'll keep the updates coming.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Not been a good week. Wednesday I did chest or I should say I tried. My first exercise, incline barbells took a major hit on my shoulder. I had to stop my workout because it hurt so bad. Sadly this impaired my Thursday leg workout because I can't reach back to grab the bar for squats. I did leg presses and calf raises anyway, but it wasn't much of a workout. I need to take some time off. Also, my school's spring break is next week and the gym is closed and I don't have a membership to another gym. Maybe it being closed is a blessing in disguise. I will probably continue to do cardio, but I don't see me being able to do any real weight lifting for a week or two. I'll leave it up to the AX guys if they want me to give a final review now or what.

I can say that the strength gains are decent. As I didn't lose any strength while cutting, in fact, I actually gained a little here and there. Like an extra rep or two. I am very impressed by that. Which is funny, because I actually lose an obscene amount of weight. In fact, I'm really not sure how that happened, but according to the scale its in the neighborhood of 7lbs. 7 lb weight loss and slight gain/maintain in strength is pretty good in my book. I was going to run a cycle after this log, but I'll have to see how my shoulder feels. I think a week and a half off will do it a lot of good. If I run a cycle, I will definitely run this during pct from what I have heard about the 25r portion in studies (or what the diol converts to anyway). I think it would be a good cure for the pct blues. It really feels like a moderate dose of test, mentally speaking.

I hate to have to stop this log, but this isn't an injury I can really work around and its been getting progressively worse. If it doesn't get better in my time off, I am going to go have an MRI and see whats wrong with it.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Shoulder injuries are the WORST! You'll be surprised at what you can't do (open a door, pull a drawer open, shower, etc). I tweaked mine once and even after PT was out about four months. Then ...TWEAK again!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear of your shoulder injury, and pray for the best.

If you feel you are unable to finish the log due to your shoulder injury, I understand. Please give a final review if you feel you cannot continue.

Best of luck.

thesinner

Not been a good week. Wednesday I did chest or I should say I tried. My first exercise, incline barbells took a major hit on my shoulder. I had to stop my workout because it hurt so bad. Sadly this impaired my Thursday leg workout because I can't reach back to grab the bar for squats. I did leg presses and calf raises anyway, but it wasn't much of a workout. I need to take some time off. Also, my school's spring break is next week and the gym is closed and I don't have a membership to another gym. Maybe it being closed is a blessing in disguise. I will probably continue to do cardio, but I don't see me being able to do any real weight lifting for a week or two. I'll leave it up to the AX guys if they want me to give a final review now or what.

I can say that the strength gains are decent. As I didn't lose any strength while cutting, in fact, I actually gained a little here and there. Like an extra rep or two. I am very impressed by that. Which is funny, because I actually lose an obscene amount of weight. In fact, I'm really not sure how that happened, but according to the scale its in the neighborhood of 7lbs. 7 lb weight loss and slight gain/maintain in strength is pretty good in my book. I was going to run a cycle after this log, but I'll have to see how my shoulder feels. I think a week and a half off will do it a lot of good. If I run a cycle, I will definitely run this during pct from what I have heard about the 25r portion in studies (or what the diol converts to anyway). I think it would be a good cure for the pct blues. It really feels like a moderate dose of test, mentally speaking.

I hate to have to stop this log, but this isn't an injury I can really work around and its been getting progressively worse. If it doesn't get better in my time off, I am going to go have an MRI and see whats wrong with it.
Aside from the diuretic effects of nettle, there's some fairly decent anti-cortisol action which can come from 25R-diol. So perhaps these factors ad to your substantial weight loss.

PlateBurnerTM

PlateBurnerTM

Awards
that sucks aspire... wish you a speedy recovery...

starting my FX Xtreme 8 wkr at the end of the month...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Got any pics yet?
I can't find the cable to my camera, but I can go to walmart and have them put on a cd, i think. The only thing is I really didn't take post pics because it was basically a two week cycle. I wouldn't want people to look at the small difference and say that MassFx didn't work.

that sucks aspire... wish you a speedy recovery...

starting my FX Xtreme 8 wkr at the end of the month...
Sweet. I think it would be good for gains. I think its best used on a lean bulk, but I'm gonna guess you are cutting. Don't let the scale fool you though, there is a diuretic effect. I lost an astonishing amount of weight and was worried I was severely under eating, but it was alot of water.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Sadly, my cycle came had to come to an end early. Not that I didn't like this product, just a nagging shoulder was getting worse and worse and I need to take some time off and maybe have an MRI/surgery done if it doesn't improve. I was cutting on it so I'll look at it from that point of view.

Strength: 9/10. Short of steroids I don't think you'll find much better maintenance or gain of strength while cutting. Most exercises I was doing the same weight and same number of reps, give or take a rep or two either way. Pretty shocking since usually strength drops the first few weeks of cutting for me.

Weight loss: 10/10. Wow is all I can say. I dropped about 9lbs in the two weeks I was cutting with this. Granted, a good portion of it was apparently water, but thats still a lot of weight. Coupled with the lack of strength loss and that means I lost mostly fat.

Attitude/Mentality: 8/10. It was there. Took longer for me than for others, but once I found the sweet spot of my dosing the Alpha mentality was definitely there. Sometimes it was a little much though. It kind of made me a **** at times. I give it an 8 out of 10 because it was a definite rise in bad aggression as well. However, in the end we are all responsible for our actions, not the supplements that we take.

Price (even though I didn't pay for it). 10/10. I know that might sound crazy, but I think you could run 8 weeks of this versus 4 weeks of a ph/ps and after pct is all done it would be similar gains. Then take into account PCT supps, support supps, etc and I bet its the same price, if not cheaper and much less of a roller coaster.

Side Effects: 8/10. I think this is a product that needs to be tapered. I think at higher dosages shut down will begin to occur, even if to minor degree. Tapering down will ease the crash in my mind. I had no side effects will on, but once I came off there was a mild depression that set in. Also, I got a little bit of acne. This only lasted a few days, but it felt like a mini-pct should have been in order. Considering the Anti-e component of MassFx Xtreme, I think you could merely taper down and avoid this crash. However, maybe this was my fault. I did up the dosage beyond recommendations too. So maybe this possible shutdown wouldn't occur at the stated dosage.

Would I run it again? YES. When I run my next cycle, I will probably run it through PCT in fact. I think I will taper up and down next time as well. Up to allow HPTA recovery via the LH stimulation from the MassFx and down to prevent any sort of further suppression. Next time I might also throw in a HD2 cap every night. I think it there was a little more estrogen formation than I wanted, which is likely the cause of suppression that I felt from this product. This could simply be unique to my bio-chemistry, but these days I believe I can "sense" these types of things. Maybe I'm crazy though. The bottom line is I think this a good alternative to steroids and something to "bridge" cycles with.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for giving your final review.

I am super glad to hear you had a great experience with your MassFX.

I hope your shoulder recovers well.

Regards,
thesinner

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review.

Get that shoulder better so you can keep killin it.