Boxmeman's simple DTH log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    well Ive seen some of the most recent logs that put all that other blabla stuff but they start each update with the meat and potatoes, product results then they go into the split, how many women was in the gym, how their buddy stole their walkman..
    lol people have WAYYY to much time on there hands, these days....

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Might be nice to give specific templates out to loggers for future product logs, specific templates based on type of product (something different for fat loss vs muscle gains). I might try and do that for AN products. would be a nice way to do it, then at least too you can compare different loggers easily too.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I noticed roadrage became very bad on DTH.....although people drive like sh*t in NH anyway...lol
    Dont take it out on the Dartmouth hotties....

  4. Day 7: Off

    Noticed a few zits and I normally dont have any, they just seem to pop up very once in a while.....

  5. Day 8: Back + Tri's

    OMG this was a killer workout!! Rise in test seems noticeable from overall energy aggression, 100lbs 1 arm dumbbell rows felt like warm up wight!! Dead lifts were out of this world as well, the crazy energy that i had made me feel like i could go for as long as i needed...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 8: Back + Tri's

    OMG this was a killer workout!! Rise in test seems noticeable from overall energy aggression, 100lbs 1 arm dumbbell rows felt like warm up wight!! Dead lifts were out of this world as well, the crazy energy that i had made me feel like i could go for as long as i needed...
    Hell yea son!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. lookin good, im lookin to run 2 bottles of this on my next bulk

  8. ill box you. ha jk go get that DTH potent stuff from what ive read.

    Question: i heard herbal T boosters are suitable for any age unlike synethetic. is this true? i dont plan on taking any right now but just curious.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    ill box you. ha jk go get that DTH potent stuff from what ive read.

    Question: i heard herbal T boosters are suitable for any age unlike synethetic. is this true? i dont plan on taking any right now but just curious.
    Well I personally wouldn't recommend it but I dont really see the harm if you look at the bottle(DTH) its only herbal extracts were dealing with here...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Well I personally wouldn't recommend it but I dont really see the harm if you look at the bottle(DTH) its only herbal extracts were dealing with here...
    yeah i know but ive read both sides and its always "it should be safe but i wouldnt do it". im not going to although i really want to
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  11. When I first came to the site I was interested in it but I realized I am pretty much horny all the time and well I have a whole whack of testosterone going through me right now. No need for a boost.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    When I first came to the site I was interested in it but I realized I am pretty much horny all the time and well I have a whole whack of testosterone going through me right now. No need for a boost.
    true that
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint View Post
    When I first came to the site I was interested in it but I realized I am pretty much horny all the time and well I have a whole whack of testosterone going through me right now. No need for a boost.
    DTH isnt just about sex drive and a rise in test levels "on paper" DTH as a product is about this:

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 8: Back + Tri's

    OMG this was a killer workout!! Rise in test seems noticeable from overall energy aggression, 100lbs 1 arm dumbbell rows felt like warm up wight!! Dead lifts were out of this world as well, the crazy energy that i had made me feel like i could go for as long as i needed...

  14. Chuck quoted me:O:O
    Not knockin the product, looks to me like hes having great strength gains. Good log champ.

  15. Day 9: Chest + Bi's
    Today I had to take a nap and eat a lil more than normal to get ready to workout. Anyhow i began well and progressed EXPLOSIVELY within warm up time, this stuff isn't a joke!! I was pumping out 200lbs incline for 4 sets 10 rps something I havent been able to do before, flat bench was just as good once again the weight increase seemed odd because the weight felt heavy but i was repping it like it was warm up weight! Any how, i moved on to bicep and honest to god this was the craziest pump i have ever got in my life! Literally I was pumped so much my biceps actually hurt..were talking ROCK solid! My arms feel like they are swollen!! This is freaking insane!! Anyhow good workout!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 9: Chest + Bi's
    Today I had to take a nap and eat a lil more than normal to get ready to workout. Anyhow i began well and progressed EXPLOSIVELY within warm up time, this stuff isn't a joke!! I was pumping out 200lbs incline for 4 sets 10 rps something I havent been able to do before, flat bench was just as good once again the weight increase seemed odd because the weight felt heavy but i was repping it like it was warm up weight! Any how, i moved on to bicep and honest to god this was the craziest pump i have ever got in my life! Literally I was pumped so much my biceps actually hurt..were talking ROCK solid! My arms feel like they are swollen!! This is freaking insane!! Anyhow good workout!!
    what are you logging?........ohhh DIESEL TEST Hardcore.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    what are you logging?........ohhh DIESEL TEST Hardcore.
    This stuff works wonders ill def be using again!! Within the coming months!

  18. Day 10: Off

  19. Wow- this log is awesome.! Short and sweet.
    I love DTHardcore and 2010- never disappointed and havent had to use the max doseage(6 tablets) -i think i will this time though. Just ordered 2 more last week. Thanks Chuck!

    -Soma

  20. Day 11: Off

  21. Day 12: Delts + Traps
    I've noticed that sleep has been FANTASTIC!! Strength is def up and when needed the aggression helps give the weight that boost that is needed to finish the set or rep! I'm naturally a hardcore sweater so this simply intensifies everything! So far EVERY workout I have had while on DTH has been superb!!

  22. Day 13: Quads

    Freaking INTENSE!! 300lbs felt like warm up weight for 15 reps (4 sets)!! Sweat was pouring,Bass was pumping, energy was rampant throughout.... talk about Hardcore.....Def Noticed the Alpha Male feeling combined with intense aggression!!

  23. Sounding great man!! The intensity with this supplement is NUTS!

  24. Day 14: Back+Tris

    Back ws a lil sore duing deadlifts but recovery has been off the hook,Im finally getting the horseshoe shape on my tri!!!Anyhow ive def noticed an increase in the bloodflow...everyewhere!Streng th is def improving, and rapidly at that!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 14: Back+Tris

    Back ws a lil sore duing deadlifts but recovery has been off the hook,Im finally getting the horseshoe shape on my tri!!!Anyhow ive def noticed in increased in the bloodflow...everyewhere!Streng th is def improving, and rapidly at that!!!
    Werd up Box!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  26. This 40 day cycle of DTH aught to quite an experiece!! Im def gonna be using this again!! Especially during cross country season i think im gonna use this and megadose citrulline malate/cordygen!

  27. Day 15: Chest and Bi's

    This product will def become a staple cycled off and on of course...The sex drive,aggression, and workouts are soooo intense I simply CANT resist!! Any how weights going up, and vascularity is improving daily, starting to get the road map on my chest...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day 15: Chest and Bi's

    This product will def become a staple cycled off and on of course...The sex drive,aggression, and workouts are soooo intense I simply CANT resist!! Any how weights going up, and vascularity is improving daily, starting to get the road map on my chest...
    Nice to see you responding well to exactly what its designed to do. I like to see people's money well spent and get results on anything they use.

  29. Day16:Off

  30. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Day16:Off
    puss...... lol j/p
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. sweet and simple JW log
    By culversguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 03:45 PM
  2. Eviscerate simple non log review and impresions
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. HHH DTH Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:54 AM
  4. Searching for Actx loggers to log DTH
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:51 PM
  5. Boxmeman's Un-biased (Sponsored) Omnibolic Log
    By boxmeman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Log in
Log in