JW to PCT or not to PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

JW to PCT or not to PCT

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

JW to PCT or not to PCT

The current stack I'm running is JW, AP/Pslin. I've gained 10lbs but I just feel waaaaaay too heavy. I'm used to being a lean 197-200lbs and I'm currently 230lbs.

Following my JW cycle I was going to do a mild PCT with X-factor, Drive, RPM, 1/2 bottle DTH, 1/2 bottle Nov XT. I just threw the last two in there because they're just sitting around from a previous run.

However, I really would like to just jump into a cutting cycle because being this big is getting to my head.

I have 1-3 bottles of each of these supps in a box to play with, X-factor, Drive, RPM, AP, Pslin, DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Sesamin.

Should I run the mild PCT following my JW?

and if I were to start cutting, I was thinking of Yhcl, DCP, Sesamin and a really good fat loss supp other then Leviathan Reloaded (which I've tried, but it severely lacked the appetite suppressant for me). I'm currently searching for a good cut supp. Any suggestions on any of this info would be greatly appreciated.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Elite Member

best bet would be X factor, Drive, RPM, DCP, Seasamin, and Yohimbine hcl immediately following JW....i think ud lean up nicely and drop some fat
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    best bet would be X factor, Drive, RPM, DCP, Seasamin, and Yohimbine hcl immediately following JW....i think ud lean up nicely and drop some fat

What about the Sesamin Oil and X-factor? Don't they contraindict each other?
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Elite Member

ive heard mixed reviews, i think the seamin in small doses doesnt affect it....could be wrong
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ive heard mixed reviews, i think the seamin in small doses doesnt affect it....could be wrong
    I've heard mixed reviews too. JW and X-factor get mystery supps of the year awards.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've heard mixed reviews too. JW and X-factor get mystery supps of the year awards.
    yeah reallly....
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

The current stack I'm running is JW, AP/Pslin. I've gained 10lbs but I just feel waaaaaay too heavy. I'm used to being a lean 197-200lbs and I'm currently 230lbs.

Following my JW cycle I was going to do a mild post cycle therapy with X-factor, Drive, RPM, 1/2 bottle DTH, 1/2 bottle Nov XT. I just threw the last two in there because they're just sitting around from a previous run.

However, I really would like to just jump into a cutting cycle because being this big is getting to my head.

I have 1-3 bottles of each of these supps in a box to play with, X-factor, Drive, RPM, AP, Pslin, DCP, Yohimbine HCL, Sesamin.

Should I run the mild PCT following my JW?

and if I were to start cutting, I was thinking of Yhcl, DCP, Sesamin and a really good fat loss supp other then Leviathan Reloaded (which I've tried, but it severely lacked the appetite suppressant for me). I'm currently searching for a good cut supp. Any suggestions on any of this info would be greatly appreciated.
    lol you feel to heavy lol umm whats ur bf%?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol you feel to heavy lol umm whats ur bf%?
    Normally 15%@197-200lbs, currently 20-22%@227-230lbs according to BIA and Skin Fold. Getting under water weighed tomorrow or next Monday.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Normally 15%@197-200lbs, currently 20-22%@227-230lbs according to BIA and Skin Fold. Getting under water weighed tomorrow or next Monday.
    WOW ok then yea id def cut right now lol!!! How did JW workout for u ? Im running JW(day7)3caps and DTH(day 1)6 caps
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

By Heavy I don't mean like I'm feeling an excessive amount of gravitational pull toward the ground, hehe. By heavy I mean, where there once was Abs, now lays an Ab. Where there once were obliques, is something I keep in my trunk in case of flats.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Elite Member

By Heavy I don't mean like I'm feeling an excessive amount of gravitational pull toward the ground, hehe. By heavy I mean, where there once was Abs, now lays an Ab. Where there once were obliques, is something I keep in my trunk in case of flats.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I started at 220-222lbs about 35 days ago. This would be day 35 or 36, I'd have to check my journal and I'm roughly 10lbs heavier. I'm only half way through my cycle. I think I'm 3 days into my second bottle. But I'm also running AP/Pslin, so I can't say JW is solely responsible for the 10lbs gain.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. To PCT, or not to PCT
    By Silentkillr in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 04:20 PM
  2. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  3. PCT or not to PCT?
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:23 PM
  4. PH PCT - to AI or not to AI, that is the question...
    By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:35 AM
  5. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:14 AM