All The Whey Protein Sample Reviews

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I want to thank Marcus from ATW who hooked me up all the whey in Canada with a massive amount of cinnamon bun, plus Chocolate Mint, 3x Grape, 2x Peaches and Cream, Pineapple, and Chocolate . I'll post each flavour review separately below.

They will be based on taste, mixability, overall impression.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cinnamon Bun

This is the classic ATW flavour, and so it had to be tried first.
Taste 10+/10- Oatmeal never tasted so good!
Mixability 10/10 -I put a scoop in with a cup of oatmeal, and the mix was perfect. I actually forgot to add my cinnamon and it still tasted amazing!
Overall 10/10 Heavenly, Enough said!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Grape

Taste 7/10- The only times I have grape flavoured anything is cough syrup as a kid, which was my initial memory. After getting over that, I enjoyed it but it didn't blow me away.
Mixability 10/10 - No clumping at all, but I did use a blender. I used 0.5c Milk and 0.5c Cherry Yogurt, +8 Ice Cubes. No foam noticed.
Overall 7/10 Decent taste, mixed well, if you're a grape fanatic I have to say it was pretty close to tasting like grape juice.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Grape

Grape

Taste 7/10- The only times I have grape flavoured anything is cough syrup as a kid, which was my initial memory. After getting over that, I enjoyed it but it didn't blow me away.
Mixability 10/10 - No clumping at all, but I did use a blender. I used 0.5c Milk and 0.5c Cherry Yogurt, +8 Ice Cubes. No foam noticed.
Overall 7/10 Decent taste, mixed well, if you're a grape fanatic I have to say it was pretty close to tasting like grape juice.
Yeah water is a must for Grape.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Funny story: I had been telling all my housemates (the 4 ladies) about this crazy cinnamon-bun protein that I had coming, and so today when I finally got it I went around and made them all "guess" what they were sniffing (Clearly they all got the cinnamon bun right, I talked about it so much).

I told them how I had it with my oatmeal this morning and it made it taste awesome, then to my surprise two of them whip out those little insta-oatmeal package from Quaker that they had piled up because they couldn't stand the taste of it normally and took me up on my offer to try some! They had never tried protein powder in the past because they thought it was nasty/would pack on muscle, but the smell alone got them interested. They both finished off their servings (those insta packages are tiny, my normal bowl is like 5x it but oh well lol) and they gave some to the boyfriends as well who were pretty keen on it. So of course I mentioned how I was planning on putting in a big 10lb order from the states and they actually asked to get in on some.:jaw: Their responses were that now maybe they will actually finish their little oatmeal packages lol. Needless to say if it can make them believers, I think you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Heck I bet you could get your lady into an oatmeal-lover in no time with this method :drunk: