P-Slin Mini Log/Review(unsponsored)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
There have been a bunch of these already, so I wont go into full details, but just post general thoughts and experiences on this.

Picked some up last week from a national chain i work for, with the letters VS. I was very excited to be getting USP stuff, but the "slin" is all we have seen thus far.
Have been through about 5 of the 30 pills.

The 2 first workouts I took it about an hour pre workout, and 15-20 mins before a bagel and a shake. I've been getting good pumps from it so far, but not a stim effect, which is to be expected.
I swear I could feel the post w/o shakes being pulled into the muscles/metabolized. Kinda freaky, but in a good way. "Dude, I can feel it working man."

Taken on off days so far, it makes me hungry for more food. The first 2 times I took it on an off day, I could have killed a buffet in the next hour:jaw:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Are there carbs in your shake? If not, I would up the amount of carbs you are taking in. Pslin combines very well with WMS and aminos. Some taurine and BCAAs seem to go a long way for energy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been a bunch of these already, so I wont go into full details, but just post general thoughts and experiences on this.

Picked some up last week from a national chain i work for, with the letters VS. I was very excited to be getting USP stuff, but the "slin" is all we have seen thus far.
Have been through about 5 of the 30 pills.

The 2 first workouts I took it about an hour pre workout, and 15-20 mins before a bagel and a shake. I've been getting good pumps from it so far, but not a stim effect, which is to be expected.
I swear I could feel the post w/o shakes being pulled into the muscles/metabolized. Kinda freaky, but in a good way. "Dude, I can feel it working man."

Taken on off days so far, it makes me hungry for more food. The first 2 times I took it on an off day, I could have killed a buffet in the next hour:jaw:
nice man sounds good so far...ill be getting some soon. wen i go home this weekend i might have to check my local VS to see if they have gotten USP stuff....

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Are there carbs in your shake? If not, I would up the amount of carbs you are taking in. Pslin combines very well with WMS and aminos. Some taurine and BCAAs seem to go a long way for energy.
I have a bagel with butter, and sometimes PB also. I also mix my shakes with milk, so yes, they have carbos.
I have some WMS on the way from the Planet of Nutras as we speak, as well as some bulk creatine. I hear taking creatine at the same time as the P-slin helps. Read that in another thread that I dont feel like looking for and linking to right now.

I will update more this weekend, as I should have my WMS and creatine. The fun should really begin then.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
They delivered my Nutra order WHILE I was at the gym. Priceless! Just took some of my tricreatine malate. Has a kinda vague citrus taste.

Anywho, took a few days off the p-slin, due to carzy work schedule. It kicked back in nicely. In fact I still have a nice pump in my arms, even though I stopped lifting about 20 mins ago.

G

They delivered my Nutra order WHILE I was at the gym. Priceless! Just took some of my tricreatine malate. Has a kinda vague citrus taste.

Anywho, took a few days off the p-slin, due to carzy work schedule. It kicked back in nicely. In fact I still have a nice pump in my arms, even though I stopped lifting about 20 mins ago.

The longer on P-Slin the longer the muscle fullness sticks around,

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
F*ck yeah ninja! I can't wait to do a pslin/AP stack. VS represent!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Took the p-slin with creatine about 20 mins before I hit a shake with 60g of WMS, and a scoop of ON whey. (the gingerbread flavor is MONEY!)

Had a good back workout today, considering I did arms yesterday.
I'm liking this combo. Stay tuned to the same Ninja time, same Ninja channel

Edit:p.S. both SB and I work for the VS, albeit in different states.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 13.

Update: I'm wondering if this is a weird side effect, or what. Since I've been taking p-slin everyday, I dont rally have to poop that often. I'm eating more than usual, but I just dont have to go sit on the throne. Interisting. :think:

G

Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 13.

Update: I'm wondering if this is a weird side effect, or what. Since I've been taking p-slin everyday, I dont rally have to poop that often. I'm eating more than usual, but I just dont have to go sit on the throne. Interisting. :think:
I was under the impression Ninjas do not poop.