Bassgod gets READY4WAR!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bassgod gets READY4WAR!!!

Cool Bassgod gets READY4WAR!!!

Whattup, Bassgod here. My member name is bass as in bass guitar, not the fish btw, lol. I just received my bottle of R4W by Get Diesel Nutrition from NP today(not a sponsored log). I see that not many people have really logged this product alone. It has been logged stacked along side DTHC(diesel test hardcore) however. This seems like a sick product on paper and I have yet to test any get diesel products. I'm definitely looking forward to this. I believe that to give it your best you need a pre-workout stim to get you amped up and...well... READY4WAR! with the iron. I will be taking my first dose tomorrow. First dose will be 3 caps as directed on the bottle. I will only be taking it on workout days which are 4 days per week. Any questions/comments/suggestions are welcome. Keep it hardcore!

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

i absolutely loved the product, i started it off at 5 caps and it was amazing.

did it lose its effect after a few weeks?
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

i cant say, i only got to test it for 5 days. but it seemed that some of the effects (libido) become more prominent towards the 3rd day. i plan on picking up a bottle within the next few weeks.

Nice, well i'll only be dosing on workout days so that the stim effect HOPEFULLY does not dissipate too much.

Just got back from a SICK chest day at the gym. I had a very clean energy with no jitters or anything like that. I took 3 caps today as it was my first dose. I loved the feeling of "i'm gonna f**king tear this place apart" lol. The energy lasted pretty much the entire session. In between sets I went to the punching bag because I couldn't stand just sitting and resting for a minute and 30sec haha. Also the first song that came on my zune was hatebreed's "as diehard as they come." The combination of hatebreed and R4W was just rediculous. I literally wanted to just throw the weights around. So i'd say my first experience gets an A+ My next session which will be saturday, i'm going to dose 4 caps

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Just got back from a SICK chest day at the gym. I had a very clean energy with no jitters or anything like that. I took 3 caps today as it was my first dose. I loved the feeling of "i'm gonna f**king tear this place apart" lol. The energy lasted pretty much the entire session. In between sets I went to the punching bag because I couldn't stand just sitting and resting for a minute and 30sec haha. Also the first song that came on my zune was hatebreed's "as diehard as they come." The combination of hatebreed and R4W was just rediculous. I literally wanted to just throw the weights around. So i'd say my first experience gets an A+ My next session which will be saturday, i'm going to dose 4 caps
    good luck man i ran one of the 5 sample logs and it was great. the intensity to crush the weights was my favorite part...and i did feel it get slightly better with each dose. keep us updated
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

Today was delts/traps at the gym. I took 4 R4W this time. The energy was again very clean and I noticed no jitterness what so ever. Just a "i'm ready to fkuck some **** up" attitude and feeling of well being. I love this stuff so far. I think my favorite effect I get from it aside from the awesome pre-workout energy, is the mind/muscle connection and focus. There is a significant increase in intensity and focus while lifting. I'm not sure if it's the energy or what, but I am recovering faster between sets. R4W just has all kinds of benefits. The energy also lasts my entire session. I try as hard as I can to keep my workouts down to no more than 1 hour long. Next time i'll take 5 caps and see how much of a difference that makes as opposed to 4.

Similar Forum Threads

1. To secure peace get READY4WAR! (sponsored log)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:15 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 02:35 PM
  3. GET UR FREE R4W (Ready4War) sample at NP now!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 08:31 PM