- 02-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I've been bulking on JW, AP, Pslin for a month, with DCP, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil as my adipose line backers. I'd put on 10lbs so far in 30 days, from 220lbs-22lbs to 228lbs-230lbs and I'd felt bloated for most of the time. I completely stopped doing abs because I've been experiencing that bulky look feeling.
I did BIA tests last week, girth measurements Monday, today I did skin caliper measurements and next week I do under water weighing.
Because I was doing the skin caliper test shirtless, when I got home I took my shirt off for a look at myself just to see what other people were seeing (it was an athletic center, ripped guys, super hot athletic chicks in sports bras). I was mentally prepared to see One Ab, because I've felt so bulky for the past few weeks, but I had pretty prominent top abs, good serratus, top abs were nicely caged by the lower ribs, and there were signs of the upper portion of the obliques. I don't know where this came from...????
Maybe my stack has finally decided to get along for the past week or so and I didn't know it?NSCA - CSCS
- 02-13-2008, 07:46 PM
probably the Pslin helping u dispose of carbs easier. also try avoiding heavy carbs within 4 hours of sleeping i find that helps me keep that muscular look while bulking.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:49 AM
- By WiNgS in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:35 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:58 PM
- By whale in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM