Spontaneous Ab-bustion

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Spontaneous Ab-bustion

I've been bulking on JW, AP, Pslin for a month, with DCP, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil as my adipose line backers. I'd put on 10lbs so far in 30 days, from 220lbs-22lbs to 228lbs-230lbs and I'd felt bloated for most of the time. I completely stopped doing abs because I've been experiencing that bulky look feeling.

I did BIA tests last week, girth measurements Monday, today I did skin caliper measurements and next week I do under water weighing.

Because I was doing the skin caliper test shirtless, when I got home I took my shirt off for a look at myself just to see what other people were seeing (it was an athletic center, ripped guys, super hot athletic chicks in sports bras). I was mentally prepared to see One Ab, because I've felt so bulky for the past few weeks, but I had pretty prominent top abs, good serratus, top abs were nicely caged by the lower ribs, and there were signs of the upper portion of the obliques. I don't know where this came from...????

Maybe my stack has finally decided to get along for the past week or so and I didn't know it?
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

probably the Pslin helping u dispose of carbs easier. also try avoiding heavy carbs within 4 hours of sleeping i find that helps me keep that muscular look while bulking.

Similar Forum Threads

1. You Want Abs? - fat loss stacks
    By Super Tri's in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:49 AM
  2. abs explained
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:35 PM
  3. Why are abs usually trained more than the other muscles?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:33 PM
  4. Killer Ab routine
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. Testing ab strength! O/T
    By whale in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM