Bolt's USP and friends Log

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone! I will be running this log for as long as I feel like or until something comes up. Idk exactly how often I will update but I will keep it pretty darn recent.

Starting Vital Stats
-Height:5'8"
Weight: Currently 172lbs

Background Info:
- I do not think i have ever truly told much about myself but I will disclose some info here. I have been training in some way or form since starting football in 6th grade(granted when i was younger it was just running, push-ups, and sit-ups). Around the summer leading to my HS Freshman year I began training with a former bodybuilder from my church. He is one of my biggest role models in my life as both a spiritual influence as well as the first person to teach me truly how to achieve greatness in the gym and in my diet. I used to hate him for all the gross foods he used to slowly teach me to like(as a teen i hated veggies and oats). I trained for athletic performance for the first 4 years of my official weight training, with growing intensity and passion each year. I faced several hardships in my journey so far(serious shoulder issues among other problems) but have stuck to it and gone from a small 125lbs freshman to my current weight nowadays. I take great pride in all that i set out to do and eating clean and training with correct habits are huge to me.

Current Training:
-Currently I am employing a typical high volume, once a week lifting split. This is a change up from my normal two times a week split. It normally looks like this
Monday:Arms, Calves, Abs
Tuesday:Hamstrings
Wednesday:Chest, Shoulders, Calves
Thursday:HIIT cardio
Friday:Back, Traps
Saturday:Quads, Calves, Abs
Sunday:Off or cardio if i feel the need
-I also will employ some other cardio throughout the week if needed and depending on different factors. I just added Shoulder work back in this week after a two month lay off due to how i felt they had been over worked(they have shrunk slightly but its not big deal it should come back quick). More training info to come if you want details and/or as i go along.

Current Diet:
-I recently bumped up my Anabolic Pump dosage to 4 caps a day on workout days and 3 on off(about 3 weeks ago i started this). I jumped weight pretty quick to 175, but it has slowly gone down(some pretty good recomp). While doing this I am currently at 3000 cals a day with roughly 225-250 grams protein, 300-320 grams carbs, and around 70-80 grams fat. I will stay at 3000 cals for a couple weeks to take advantage of the recomp going on right now and then add calories when i begin more of a bulk in March. I usually eat 5 meals a day and it is pretty close to the same each day, usually close to something like this:
Meal 1(Pre workout): 1 Turkey burger, 1 cup oats, small handful raisins, and 1 cup milk with half a scoop of Ultra Peptide
Meal 2(Post workout): 1.5 scoops Ultra Peptide, 1 cup milk, Bowl of oats, cereal(cheerios or honey bunches of oats), and raisins(~650-700 cals)
Meal 3: Either turkey burger, chicken, or pork(depends on what they have at dining hall), Rice, Potatoes, Sweet Potato, or whole wheat bread, apple,pineapple, or banana, and spinach, brocolli, and other vegetables(~600 cals)
Meal 4: Same as above(just a different variation)(~600 cals)
Meal 5: Usually cottage cheese, almonds or peanut butter(~400-450 cals), and no i'm not someone who thinks i have to have this right before bed or i lose all my muscle!! i usually eat this 1.5-2 hours before bed and i love cottage cheese lol
Would like to add that i stay around 3000 cals on off days, just slightly less carbs and more fat to fill in the missing cals.

Supplementation
-For sure I will be running Anabolic Pump and GlycerGrow til the end of the month, then in march ill cycle off GG for a couple weeks and add just P-slin to my AP.
-Check my thread(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/85983-help-brother-out.html) to help me decide what else to add.
-Will run most of these for March-April and will add in Recreate around the end of April to kickstart my cut.
-AP is dosed before meals 1,2,3, and 4.
-I take 8 grams of fish oil a day.
-Take Multi
-Take poseidon(usually 2-3 scoops a day unless im sick then ill add more)
*EDIT* P-slin added in on post 29...

Goals
-Recomp for next couple of weeks before going on a final 6-8 week bulk before my cut.
-Want to add a solid 5 lbs before i cut again(I would like to keep it really lean and not just gain weight for the sake of it)
-Gain good strength and improve performance.
Longterm Goal​
-Add 10 lbs of dry muscle a year while slowly lowering my body's body fat set point.

G

i have some others so if you want any others just let me kno cuz im open for helpful critique..
Clean your room.

Do you any pictures from last year before Ap..that would be interesting.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta have that lotion right by your bed!
hahahhaa thats my roommates...and my room was slightly messy but it gets like that and i clean on saturday(pics were taken on a friday)

and with the ? about pics before AP...i dont have any on my computer, i can check when i go home this weekend i have been pretty camera shy since my shoulder surgery and just recently have felt good enough about myself to take some. i will be taking more pics later though and definitely when i try recreate i will have pics to update every couple of weeks...

Very good muscle mass.
Thanks!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok lets get this started...

Thursday Feb. 14
I will talk about all sorts of things that pertain to my day, so be warned by my randomness...

-So far I have eaten two meals today and in about an hour i will be heading off to the gym to do some HIIT cardio. Not entirely sure how i will do this today, but probably sprints again. Will update on how it goes when i get back.
-Two meals so far today and on track with how I usually eat.
-Seeing some good vascularity today.
-Chest is demolished from yesterday. I'm actually surprised at how sore it really is even on the third week of my current split. Will be changing exercises and rep scheme after next weeks workouts for all body parts.
-Aite I am off to change and get ready to do my cardio....update later....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIIT today was intense!!

Cardio Update

-First I'd like to say that today's cardio was done without any stimulant pre-workout(i have been on stims for too long anyway) and i did pretty darn good with out any stims.
-While i didn't have stims my workout was fueled by that Vitamin Juice!!
-In all seriousness i killed the sprints today with help from my poseidon and listening to some good music.
-Even though calves were sore i still had a great session with 5 minutes of warm-up and cool down around the 20 minute session.
-I noticed some pretty crazy vascularity in my arms after running(normally don't note much vascularity from just cardio)
-Overall great session.

Ok to explain some things real quick i have nicknames for many things and me and my friends call my poseidon vitamin juice lol
-other things to note im still feeling "big" even while i am recomping.
-noticing some nice fullness in my bi and tri muscle bellies and i am still leaning out while not having to worry about caloric restriction
:bruce1:​

-Can't wait to lift tomorrow.....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finish your brussel sprouts!
haha ive never had brussel sprouts to tell the truth....but that word finish :blink: thats sad cuz it just reminded me how i finished another bottle of anabolic pump.....:sad:
butttt i still got two full bottles!!:drunk:
and this reminds me that i will be putting a new nutraplanet order soon!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, you have very good development at 18. Nice work so far.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arm Workout

Friday Feb 15

-Ok so i think anabolic pump is a little too strong..............JK, but in all seriousness ive found the perfect combo preworkout that has been great. For me this is 80 grams of carbs coming from some milk, 1/8 cup raisins, and 1 cup oats with whatever protein source i choose. THis provides insane pumps and strength.
-Also, I don't know if its these new white caps or if my new dosing schedule of 20-30 minutes before a meal, but AP has gone from just preventing fat gain to losing fat.....on 3000 cals a day!! Granted my training is intense and i eat clean but i've slowly dropped weight these past 2-3 weeks with a satisfying diet! I'm gonna start to ramp up the cals slowly to hault the fat loss and start gaining again....
-OK but on to my training today:
-Today was Rest Pause on Weighted dips and incline hammer curl, and decline DB Tricep Extention and Reverse grip curl. Even on low reps today i had a tremendous pump and vascularity is pretty insane.
-I'm also employing a new technique i am trying in order to see if it improves my recovery at all. I use a really light weight on an isolation movement at the end of the workout to do real high amount of weight just to get the muscle engorged(not trying to really do a working set with this per se) and then get into my extreme stretching for the day.
-Strength and motivation were amazing considering my ipod froze on the way to the gym!!:frustrate This did actually allow several ppl to approach me and ask me about my training(normally with my ipod in i think ppl are scared to approach me cuz i talk to myself.....)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok a quick ? if anyone reads this and has an opinion....does anyone see any problem if i worked out quads later this afternoon? basically wondering if working out twice in the same day is a bad idea...and i'd only do this every 3rd friday due to the way my split is laid out...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you eat enough and maybe cut a little volume out of each workout and you will be fine doing two a days

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure you eat enough and maybe cut a little volume out of each workout and you will be fine doing two a days
alrite thanks quick response was appreciated

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i decided not to lift again today....but im about to go play a pick up football game!!!!:woohoo:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wellll....

-ok so my biceps are extremely sore today, which is rare. No matter what i do i can't seem to get them sore. I also think i added some stretch marks to them recently:sad:...they are really gettin noticeable...
-my anterior head of my shoulders is sore...which leads me to believe extra stress was put on them doing weighted dips...ugh
-that fb game yesterday was alrite but dangg i forgot how crazy football movements seem to find those random muscles that don't get much training from lifting...
-i woke up leaner this morning...i think its a combination of the fourth week on glycergrow(this seems to decrease water retention with extended use for me), dosing creatine with AP(more decrease in water retention), and the fact that my diet has been spot on for two weeks...but i am going home today so i feel a well deserved family meal coming
-going to go training back in about an hour...already ate some oats, cheerios, raisins, and a protein shake...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Football is awsome cardio. How did the two workouts in a day go? I did this last week and man are my arms sore.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Football is awsome cardio. How did the two workouts in a day go? I did this last week and man are my arms sore.
i decided against it when the football came up...i was actually about to leave my dorm and my friend asked if i wanted to go play football wit some ppl. Since i was doing quads i felt this was a viable option. but i will probably be doing some days in the future, gotta try different things and see what works for me

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday Feb 16
-Ok so i decided to up the intensity of my back workout today and will lower the volume next week and then its transition time for my current routine(more on this when it comes)
-I did some pretty heavy deads today(within 4-6 range) and did a couple cluster sets(like RP but you do one rep rest 10 seconds and do another..etc...)
-I had some good strength increases on many of my exercises and my back pump was pretty intense. This current back routine is more emphasis on traps and more of the middle back and rhomboids. They got hit real hard today and i will def be sore tomorrow.
-Vascularity is continuing to be amazing...had some pretty good shoulder and trap veins.

-on a non training topic i will be going to 3200 cals next week.
-will be enjoying the weekend wit the fam and diet will be slightly less strict to just allow me to relax and reward for how i am progressing.

G

Saturday Feb 16
-Ok so i decided to up the intensity of my back workout today and will lower the volume next week and then its transition time for my current routine(more on this when it comes)
-I did some pretty heavy deads today(within 4-6 range) and did a couple cluster sets(like RP but you do one rep rest 10 seconds and do another..etc...)
-I had some good strength increases on many of my exercises and my back pump was pretty intense. This current back routine is more emphasis on traps and more of the middle back and rhomboids. They got hit real hard today and i will def be sore tomorrow.
-Vascularity is continuing to be amazing...had some pretty good shoulder and trap veins.

-on a non training topic i will be going to 3200 cals next week.
-will be enjoying the weekend wit the fam and diet will be slightly less strict to just allow me to relax and reward for how i am progressing.

Bolt PM your address, I want to send you a Test releaser that we are testing..

AP increases intensity and endurance but this test product will grant you the ultimate alpha male intensity from elevated T-levels..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt PM your address, I want to send you a Test releaser that we are testing..

AP increases intensity and endurance but this test product will grant you the ultimate alpha male intensity from elevated T-levels..
Thank man will do...and i got another update later tonite on what ive noticed at home......and the ultimate showdown AP vs Home made lasagna. should equate to ultimate vascularity
:twisted:

G

Thank man will do...and i got another update later tonite on what ive noticed at home......and the ultimate showdown AP vs Home made lasagna. should equate to ultimate vascularity
:twisted:
responded to last PM but your inbox is full. Product ships monday. I look forward to your feedback.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
responded to last PM but your inbox is full. Product ships monday. I look forward to your feedback.
yea srry i just noticed and cleaned it out...but will do thnx
:bb:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-Ok so today is an off day and im just spending the day relaxing with the fam
-ate at fudruckers today and it was amazing, other than that and the lasagna last night diet has been on track.
-not much to really report on...recovery from yesterday was better than expected.
-off to watch 3:10 to Yuma now so hopefully its good

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, a couple of thoughts from over the weekend.
-Even after some not so clean eating(still clean by most peoples standards..) i feel extremely lean
-I was planning on having to cut these last two weeks of Feb based on my Bulk-mini cut-bulk like cycle, but after some SERIOUS AP recomp i think im going straight to bulk again
-i really don't kon how im this lean already...like my stomach is flat, but since i have pretty bad ab genetics they don't really "pop" yet. Thats not just an excuse, my bf is low enough i have some lower ab veins already...

Monday Feb 18
-Well since i traveled back to school today diet was a little rough and i had to workout in the afternoon rather than morning. Usually i have 1 or 2 meals in me and today i had three before lifting.
-Pump was INSANE. Today's workout was ten sets of cable curls and tricep extensions alternating between each with 60 seconds rest.
-I had some insane vascularity, which wen i get my camera phone(im praying soon) i will take pictures to show.
-Diet still under 3500 cals total today so im doing good, and will be back to real strict starting tomorrow while slowly adding more calories...until then time to study for exams...
-Ok also quick edit, but i got some new shoes, nike free shoes, and the range of motion when i did some calf raises today was great. I'll also update on how the shoes are but they have great flexibility and motion and feel great so far..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin Experiment
Day 1
-Today will be the first day I use p-slin and since it is something i have never used before i will be more detailed with its effects within my log.

P-Slin Meal​
-Protein Shake(1 cup milk, 1.5 servings protein powder, 2/3 cups oats) and a granola bar=~80grams of carbs
-Will try 80 today and bump up to 100 tomorrow
*edit* I went slightly hypo after this meal, got light headed and dizzy. So i added ~15 more grams carbs when i got this feeling and it went away....definitely gonna need at least ~100 grams carbs tomorrow....​

-workout will be updated later when i get back...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout 1(February 19)

-Well i was not expecting too much of a difference with the added P-slin today because if you look at the edit above i did not have the a high enough amount of carbs at first, but i did note some improvements.
-The most noticeable effect was added endurance. I added reps and weight on the majority of my exercises, and even though i had to do SLDL's last(usually the second exercise i do in the workout..) i still improved it by 10lbs!!
-Hamstrings were incredibly pumped, which is actually a really painful but good feeling.

-On a non workout related note my weight was at 169lbs today so its still slowly decreasing...definitely picking up some calories to 3200(probably gonna have to keep tapering up above this too..)
-Loving how lean i am at this weight and am going to do my best to not gain any fat and slowly added pure muscle..

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bud. You're a great example to teen lifters as to what diet can do. I think the teens on BB.com should have to see this thread before they can post on there.

You're gonna love the Pslin. As you've noticed, you can go a little crazier with the carbs. Don't be scared to hit 120g. Maybe add some more fast carbs. I find a blend of fast and slow works very well on the Pslin.

Good luck, brutha.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good bud. You're a great example to teen lifters as to what diet can do. I think the teens on BB.com should have to see this thread before they can post on there.

You're gonna love the Pslin. As you've noticed, you can go a little crazier with the carbs. Don't be scared to hit 120g. Maybe add some more fast carbs. I find a blend of fast and slow works very well on the Pslin.

Good luck, brutha.
thanks alot man. yea i have a feeling based on how it hit me today that 120 may be what i need. i also plan on experimenting with the amount of fast carbs with it, as i will have some but i am going to try and find the perfect ratio. Do you have any specific recommendations for faster carbs? I'm looking at cheerios(regular and honey nut), honey bunches of oats, or my granola bars...

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
For me, Waxy maze was amazing. I would take my pslin on an empty stomach, then 15 minutes later take 60-80g of WMS, with support aminos (taurine, BA, BCAAs). Then, 15 minutes after that, I'd eat some slower carbs, like a bagel or even a banana and have some whey with it. I know this sounds awfully specific, but I tinkered with the dosing quite a bit to get what was just right (for me).

If WMS isn't an option for you, maybe add some juice to your mix. Grape juice is good as it is very fast. Or maybe chocolate milk insted of regular. Regular potatoes would probably be good, too.

Play around with it. Everyone is different, but if you experiment you'll get it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me, Waxy maze was amazing. I would take my pslin on an empty stomach, then 15 minutes later take 60-80g of WMS, with support aminos (taurine, BA, BCAAs). Then, 15 minutes after that, I'd eat some slower carbs, like a bagel or even a banana and have some whey with it. I know this sounds awfully specific, but I tinkered with the dosing quite a bit to get what was just right (for me).

If WMS isn't an option for you, maybe add some juice to your mix. Grape juice is good as it is very fast. Or maybe chocolate milk insted of regular. Regular potatoes would probably be good, too.

Play around with it. Everyone is different, but if you experiment you'll get it.
alrite man i plan to try lots of things til i find the "sweet" spot. i personally don't think your protocol is too bad i may look at something like that...i might be ordering some WMS with my next order. thanx for the ideas

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin Experiment
Day 2(February 20)

Meal
-Chicken breast, half cup milk, almost 1 cup oats, one cup Cheerios, and Small Handful raisins(~100grams carbs)
-Did not go hypo this time..
-Meal was 2 hours pre workout.

Workout
-Ok so this week is the last week in the lifting split i am on, and next week i will be changing up exercises, rest times, and reps. So today i lowered the volume to deload and prepare for next week.
-BB Bench felt like crap today...idk wtf it is but that exercise hates me, i think it has something to do with my shoulder surgery but its the hardest exercise for me to improve on...
-With that said i still got a good pump while doing it.
-All other exercises felt great and i had a "full' feeling pump and some increased vascularity and hardness.
-Once again endurance seemed up and i did not fatigue as much towards the end of the workout...which to me means that i will pick up intensity some.

Rest of the day​
-Well i plan on hitting 3200 calories today and so far i'm on track.
-that preworkout meal seemed like so much lol but i enjoyed eating it and did not feel sluggish afterwards.
-I am putting in an order at nutra today so that should be good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin Experiment
Day 3(February 21)

-Today was just a cardio day so i did not take p-slin
-I do not plan on taking p-slin everyday(yet..) so just on workout days for now

Cardio
-Cardio was great today, sprints were doing better than last week which is great
-Not much else to report but everything went well

Daily Notes

-Well getting in 3200 cals a day now and still planning on moving up slowly some more until i start gaining weight.
-Getting some good muscle fullness pretty much all day and a small increase in vascularity.
-Can see a couple veins i have not seen since my spring cut last year which is pretty impressive considering im not really cutting right now..but i am about to increase cals so hopefully i can remain close to this lean as that will allow cutting to be much easier later on..​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin Experiment
Day 4(February 22)

Meal
-~110grams Carbs(Around 65 from oats, 20 from Cheerios, 10 from milk, and 15 from Raisins) and some Turkey
-1hour 45minutes before my workout.

Workout
-First day on my new split, so not as much total volume but still intense.
-It was Hams, Calves, and a bit of Quads
-I have really been trying to focus on my hamstrings more recently and todays workout provided a great mind muscle connection.
-Pretty good pump so i believe i will stick at this meal pre-workout for a while.
-This seems to improve endurance as even though i am mentally spent from the hard work i still have some muscular endurance.
-Endurance is great during sets, when you are doing weights and trying to not pause while lifting it seems to give me and extra umph and allow me to keep from having to stop or slowdown.
-Great numbers today as well, and it feels good to be eating more of a surplus of calories so hopefully as the calories continue to rise so does my well being and strength.

Daily Notes
-Noticing increased vacularity, and grabbing anything instantly brings out certain veins.
-Weight is slightly up but nothing drastic.
-I can not wait to use P-slin with chest tomorrow now that i got the timing down better, hopefully since i got pretty good hamstring pump i will get some good blood flow inthe chest tomorrow​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily Notes Part 2
-My hamstrings are already incredibly sore, i do not usually have DOMS this quickly after a workout
-Noticed some more pronounced vascularity, just a notch above where it had been
-Muscle hardness is very nice
-I forgot to mention but taking P-slin these last couple of workouts has seemed to improve my pre-workout energy, which is great because my stims are starting to become less effective.​

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin Experiment
Day 5(February 23)

Meal
-~110grams Carbs(Same as yesterday except Honey Bunches of Oats instead of Cheerios)
-With Protein Powder and totaled ~800 Calories

Workout
-Today's meal was about 1.5 hours pre-workout, which was Chest and Shoulders.
-I am focusing more on heavier weight lately so I am not achieving those "mind blowing" pumps, but i got a very dense pump today, and chest was rock hard.
-I hope to keep getting this kind of pump with every muscle group as i like this feeling, it gives a great sense of feeling the muscle throughout the entire set.
-Still slowly upping volume as I am getting into this new routine, but it was pretty intense workout.
-Hit DB Incline for 4 sets of 70x6 which is great, because if thats where I am starting before things get insane then i will definitely shatter some PR's. Sky is the limit.
-Vascularity is about the same as last few days during workout, but I am noting that my major veins(the ones that pop out pretty quick, like forearm, bi, and shoulder vein) are all larger in circumference.
-Endurance is once again high and feel pretty good after my workout(definitely cranking up intensity next week)
-P-slin does give me more energy pre-workout, when normally this many carbs may slow me down.

Daily Notes

-Loving the amount of carbohydrates that P-slin allows me to eat pre-workout without becoming sluggish.
-Also like how every muscle seems to get a slight pump and are very hard even when they are not the target muscle that day.
-Extended pump beyond workout.
-Weight is at 170lbs again, so up a pound this week, will confirm on Monday.​

G

P-Slin Experiment
Day 5(February 23)

Meal
-~110grams Carbs(Same as yesterday except Honey Bunches of Oats instead of Cheerios)
-With Protein Powder and totaled ~800 Calories

Workout
-Today's meal was about 1.5 hours pre-workout, which was Chest and Shoulders.
-I am focusing more on heavier weight lately so I am not achieving those "mind blowing" pumps, but i got a very dense pump today, and chest was rock hard.
-I hope to keep getting this kind of pump with every muscle group as i like this feeling, it gives a great sense of feeling the muscle throughout the entire set.
-Still slowly upping volume as I am getting into this new routine, but it was pretty intense workout.
-Hit DB Incline for 4 sets of 70x6 which is great, because if thats where I am starting before things get insane then i will definitely shatter some PR's. Sky is the limit.
-Vascularity is about the same as last few days during workout, but I am noting that my major veins(the ones that pop out pretty quick, like forearm, bi, and shoulder vein) are all larger in circumference.
-Endurance is once again high and feel pretty good after my workout(definitely cranking up intensity next week)
-P-slin does give me more energy pre-workout, when normally this many carbs may slow me down.

Daily Notes

-Loving the amount of carbohydrates that P-slin allows me to eat pre-workout without becoming sluggish.
-Also like how every muscle seems to get a slight pump and are very hard even when they are not the target muscle that day.
-Weight is at 170lbs again, so up a pound this week, will confirm on Monday.​
How are the hamstrings?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the hamstrings?
Oh thanks i meant to comment about my legs. I still have some good soreness in the hamstrings, glutes, and some in the vastus medialis. I believe I am less sore today than I was last night really, which is something new. Today is that great sore feeling like i accomplished something, where as yesterday walking up stairs and sitting to long were a pain.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I take it Anabolic Pump is going well, then. Good luck with the stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it Anabolic Pump is going well, then. Good luck with the stack.
Yea Anabolic Pump is pretty much a constant with me, but this added p-slin is kicking the workouts up a notch

G

Oh thanks i meant to comment about my legs. I still have some good soreness in the hamstrings, glutes, and some in the vastus medialis. I believe I am less sore today than I was last night really, which is something new. Today is that great sore feeling like i accomplished something, where as yesterday walking up stairs and sitting to long were a pain.
P-Slin and Anabolic Pump really speed recovery better than anything that I have ever used and with combined in a stack. REcovery is almost immediate.

Have you started the beta test product yet?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Slin and Anabolic Pump really speed recovery better than anything that I have ever used and with combined in a stack. REcovery is almost immediate.

Have you started the beta test product yet?
Yea it definitely speeds up my recovery, just i think the added endurance yesterday caused me to hit some new muscle fibers. And yes i have started the beta, today is the second day so only three doses so far.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to train with slightly different styles when I use AP and P-Slin, as my endurance and stamina is greatly increased. Dynamic effort, and high-rep days can be utilized well with the increased characteristics mentioned.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to train with slightly different styles when I use AP and P-Slin, as my endurance and stamina is greatly increased. Dynamic effort, and high-rep days can be utilized well with the increased characteristics mentioned.
Yea my training this week has been kind of a deload week, keeping volume low, but i plan on ramping it up now that the calories are going up and plan to have some higher rep/superset action going on so the intensity will be up and i will be able to test the endurance fully. I will post up some training notes soon to give people an idea of how things are structured.

G

Yea my training this week has been kind of a deload week, keeping volume low, but i plan on ramping it up now that the calories are going up and plan to have some higher rep/superset action going on so the intensity will be up and i will be able to test the endurance fully. I will post up some training notes soon to give people an idea of how things are structured.
A good idea to deload and then take 2-3 days off (eating well and taking AP and Plsin) before heading into a heavy phase, and the the volume should build each week.

When my volumne and intensity is at peak. I take 1 P-slin stacked with AP with morning and pre workout meal so I have two meals in the tank before hiting the iron. I like to workout out at 2pm when gym is empty.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good idea to deload and then take 2-3 days off (eating well and taking AP and Plsin) before heading into a heavy phase, and the the volume should build each week.

When my volumne and intensity is at peak. I take 1 P-slin stacked with AP with morning and pre workout meal so I have two meals in the tank before hiting the iron. I like to workout out at 2pm when gym is empty.
Yea usually when i deload i take a couple days off, but i feel really good so i just lowered the volume quite a bit for this past week. Volume is gonna build next few weeks. Ideally i would like to have two meals in me before lifting, but class schedule and the amount of people in the gym makes it hard. I like a relatively empty gym because i hate having to waiting.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so since I am adding calories and changing my split a little bit i decided i would post up what everything is looking like now. My split is basically a 3 on 1 off approach, more specifically the 12 day split designed by Hola Bola at bb.com(being on P-slin reminded me of his p-slin log and his cool training ideas). My split is the same as this except my exercise choices differ. For the larger muscle groups I do three exercises, with the first being in the 4-6 rep range, second in the 7-10, and the last being around 12-15 reps. Goal is to slowly build up volume and intensity. Split quoted below(different exercises than i will be doing)

12 Day Rotation

1. Biceps/Triceps/Abs
-Overhead DB Extensions
-Supinating DB Curls
-Rope Cable Pressdowns
-Low Cable Curls
-Wrist Curls/Ab Work

2. Quads/Calves
-Squats
-Lunges (light)
-Hack Squats
-Leg Extensions
-Calf Raises

3. Back
-Weighted Chinups (heavy)
-BB Rows (light)
-Shrugs
-Wide Grip Iso-Pulldown
-One Arm Iso-Low Rows
-Side Delt Raises

4. Off Day

5. Chest/Shoulders

-DB Shoulder Press
-Weighted Dips (heavy)
-Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
-Flat DB Bench

6. Traps/Legs/Calves
-Deadlifts
-Squats (light)
-Hack Squats
-Shrugs
-Calf Raises

7. Biceps/Triceps/Abs
-DB Hammer Curls
-Close Grip Barbell Bench
-EZ Bar Spider Curls
-V-Bar Cable Pressdowns
-Wrist Curls/Ab Work

8. Off Day

9. Back

-BB Rows (heavy)
-Weighted Chins (light)
-Shrugs
-Wide Grip Pullups
-Seated Cable Rows
-Side Delt Raises

10. Hamstrings/Calves
-SLDLs
-Lunges (heavy)
-Leg Press
-Seated Leg Curls
-Calf Raises

11. Chest/Shoulders
-Incline DB Bench
-Weighted Dips (light)
-Front/Side/Rear Delt Raises
-Chest Flys
-Machine Shoulder Press (light)

12. Off Day

REPEAT
Diet will be at roughly 3400 calories with more being added if weight stalls. Roughly 375g carbs, 275g protein, and 90 grams fat. Will still be pretty strict and clean with the same food choices i have been using just larger portions. P-slin once daily on workout days and 3 anabolic pump, and 4 anabolic pump taken on off days. That should clear up all the changes so far in the log

G

Ok so since I am adding calories and changing my split a little bit i decided i would post up what everything is looking like now. My split is basically a 3 on 1 off approach, more specifically the 12 day split designed by Hola Bola at bb.com(being on P-slin reminded me of his p-slin log and his cool training ideas). My split is the same as this except my exercise choices differ. For the larger muscle groups I do three exercises, with the first being in the 4-6 rep range, second in the 7-10, and the last being around 12-15 reps. Goal is to slowly build up volume and intensity. Split quoted below(different exercises than i will be doing)

Diet will be at roughly 3400 calories with more being added if weight stalls. Roughly 375g carbs, 275g protein, and 90 grams fat. Will still be pretty strict and clean with the same food choices i have been using just larger portions. P-slin once daily on workout days and 3 anabolic pump, and 4 anabolic pump taken on off days. That should clear up all the changes so far in the log
I like to take 1Pslin with morning meal on off days.