Anabolic Pump is....

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
..not worth a crap in my book.

Tried eating a lot of oatmeal, a ton of oatmeal, a little bit of oatmeal.

Nothing.

Nada.

Oh and did I mention the eczema it caused? Yeah. Real pleasant. On both arms. Nice red rashes that were pustules.

I stop taking it, they go away. Start again with one cap to see what happens,.....3 1/2 hours later they flare up.

Anyone else experience this? :wtf:

Here I thought it was the Sustain aLpha. I had to stop it to see what was causing the eczema.

I'm so tired of all the hype surrounding these supplements. I'm done. Maybe some Phyto Test and Americell TT40 and Mass Xtreme. That stuff truly works.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, sounds like you had an alergic reaction. Every supp is different and so are people. Not everything works in everyone. I can understand your disappointed but you can't call out a supp that you had a reaction too. AP works and it works well. Probably one of the best supplements I've ever used. Hopefully phyto test and or Americell works for ya. Best of luck

..not worth a crap in my book.

Tried eating a lot of oatmeal, a ton of oatmeal, a little bit of oatmeal.

Nothing.

Nada.

Oh and did I mention the eczema it caused? Yeah. Real pleasant. On both arms. Nice red rashes that were pustules.

I stop taking it, they go away. Start again with one cap to see what happens,.....3 1/2 hours later they flare up.

Anyone else experience this? :wtf:

Here I thought it was the Sustain aLpha. I had to stop it to see what was causing the eczema.

I'm so tired of all the hype surrounding these supplements. I'm done. Maybe some Phyto Test and Americell TT40 and Mass Xtreme. That stuff truly works.
Could not resist but I had to quote your signature.

Understand, haters gonna hate, that's they muthaphuckin' job -Kat Williams

To all the haters, please keep hatin'. It fuels my day and lets me know my game is tight.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.

It remains one of the very, very few supplements that has lived up to it's hype.

Although pricey, it delivers results each and every time I've used it.
x2 i agree

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that, but that doesn't necessarily mean the product is 'not worth a crap'.

In terms of the allergic reaction, the human body is quite strange, and while I've never heard of that, I don't doubt your testimony.

Regardless, each product is not for each person. I can understand your lement in having such a poor reaction, though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

To all the haters, please keep hatin'. It fuels my day and lets me know my game is tight.
:toofunny:

I love AP, personally. I know oatmeal can make allergies worse. I couldnt figure out why my regular oats were giving me such stomach problems. Problem was I was useing too much milk with my oats. I have a mild milk alergey and it made it worse. Just some food for thought.

Maybe try with some quinoa, WMS, brownrice, or sweet pertater. Sounds like you only tried it with oatmeal,no?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like AP, and I'm standing behind it as a paying customer :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:lol: !!!!

Im usin AP right now with the new thermo and have always had great results with the products. Ive used em all and liked em all. My mom loves the super cissus and its a staple for her. You just need to have ur diet dialed in to see the magic.

I'm sorry to hear that, but that doesn't necessarily mean the product is 'not worth a crap'.

In terms of the allergic reaction, the human body is quite strange, and while I've never heard of that, I don't doubt your testimony.

Regardless, each product is not for each person. I can understand your lement in having such a poor reaction, though.
Everytime you post I'm reminded of my brilliance to employ you...keep posting!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so u reacted badly to something, that makes it worth crap? Im allergic to penisliin, does that make it worth a crap? no, it works great for a lot of people and so does ap.

lilanimal

Awards
if i pm u with my address can i have the rest of ur bottle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

funny thing is im dead serious. Im broke, ill pay for shipping. But i wanted to run this soon anyways, so this would help.
TonyMaserati, If you send him the bottle, I will refund your money and the cost of shipping to send to IIIanimal.

BTW, I heard this picture below is causing a huge stir...

Attachments

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
TonyMaserati, If you send him the bottle, I will refund your money and the cost of shipping to send to IIIanimal.

That's awesome of you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dang great customer service

lilanimal

Awards
bump. and thank you USP. that is some wonderful service.