H-drol(clone), trisorbagen, and N.O. Explode

buster12

Awards
Hey guys i was goin to run an H-drol, trisorbagen, and no explode cycle. if i take no explode pre workout, when should i take my second h-drol serving. Also, trisorbagen says to take 3 times with the prohomone in which you are taking. If i only take h-drol twice a day, when shoulod my third serving of trisorbagen be?
I understand that these questions my not be the esiest to answer. Also any other information regarding similar cycles and post cycle would be greatly appreciated.:bb:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
take superpump 250 as pre-workout. thats my favorite over No-xplode. also formadrol is a good PCT. just space out the trisorbagen between morning afternoon and night. let me know how the h-drol goes! best of luck.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?
hey man i tried findin that neovar you were talking about and was unsuccessful. every where i drove to was out so i bought a special on superpump250 & sizeOn instead. loging it so well see what happens.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummm, have you ever heard of NutraPlanet.com? That's the only place to buy from, really!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And damn dude, you put money in the pocket of men who don't deserve it! How much did you spend on Size On/SP250?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
they ran a special i bought superpump for $38 and they gave me sizeon free with it. so i though it was a good deal? may have been tricked? yeah i was anxious so i let that get the best of me.