HHH SuperdrolNG and MassFX Masimum Strength Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Another great chest day today! Tried the 75lb dumbells for inclines.... DOH! NOPE!!! Maybe next week....

Stayed the same as last week, but I still got in a great 45 minutes of weightlifting. Strength is going up and so is endurance.

I have gone to four SDNG's for the remaining eight days or this run so it all comes out even next Monday.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

hhh......thanx so much for the posts! i'm about to start this cycle myself and i certainly appreciate your time!
    one quick question. how's your weight? are you gaining?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bamayote View Post
    hhh......thanx so much for the posts! i'm about to start this cycle myself and i certainly appreciate your time!
    one quick question. how's your weight? are you gaining?
    It's hard to tell (Shamrock Shakes)....

Seriously though, I've gained two pounds. Not sure about if it's all muscle or some fat. DEFINITE strength gains though.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Sorry I didn't updated yesterday. I got wrapped up in the whole Brett Favre retiring thing. I think this whole state is in mourning!

Yesterday was back day and it was pretty decent. I got a late start and only had about 35 minutes to dedicate to lifting, but I banged out as hard as I could. No significant changes though.

Today is rest day (and another turkey breast in the crock pot)!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Today was shoulders and it was pretty good. A little short because I ended up getting scheduled for a few more conference calls. I was gonna do abs but I will do those tonight. Had to get back to work.

I have noticed in the last week I've had a few pimples. I haven't ahd to worry about those in almost 10 years!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Great arm workout today. There was another dude in the gym today near me and that helped push me even further. No more PR's today but I didn't expect one two weeks in a row. Matched last weeks' arm workout though. Went down to the cafe and got the fish and chips right afterwards and I'm STILL hungry!

This week I've bumped the SDNG to 4 every 3.5 hours and the MFXMS to 6. I started this on Sunday and it was really wierd last night. Very high anxiety level. Heart wasn't racing, but it seemed very hard to calm down. Nothing overly stressfull at home either. I even sat with my three year old near his bed while he fell asleep and still couldn't calm down. Very odd to say the least. I fell asleep fine around 10:30pm. Everything was fine this morning. Probably not related at all, but I just thought I would mention it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Weekend workouts were fine. Nothing outstanding to report. I have two more days left so I'll bang it out as hard as I can and report my final results here. I'll try to get some pics up as well. I leave for Tucson next week so I'm hoping to get some in before I leave and then one more set of pics at the end of the month after running aPCT.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Today was the last chest workout using SDNG and MFXMS and I went as hard as I could. I think I went a little too hard towards the end cause the back of my right shoulder started to get sore. I'm no dummy so it was quittin' time when the pain (not muscle soreness but serious pain) starts a knockin'. A little ice pack goes a long way!

Made some pretty nice gains on the chest routine while using these two! I might run these again with 3-AD when it comes out. Hopefully that will be soon cause I'd like the try the Doggcrapp training routine as well to see what kind of gains I can get out of it!
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice job, buddy. Way to be smart, too.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  10. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HHHTheGame View Post
    Today was the last chest workout using SDNG and MFXMS and I went as hard as I could. I think I went a little too hard towards the end cause the back of my right shoulder started to get sore. I'm no dummy so it was quittin' time when the pain (not muscle soreness but serious pain) starts a knockin'. A little ice pack goes a long way!

Made some pretty nice gains on the chest routine while using these two! I might run these again with 3-AD when it comes out. Hopefully that will be soon cause I'd like the try the Doggcrapp training routine as well to see what kind of gains I can get out of it!
    That would be a pretty nice stack right there.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Well, yesterday was my last day (back) using this stack and I have to say that it lived up to the hype. I was very happy with my strength gains, endurance, and focus. The sides were minimal and tolerable. The last week ended up being four SDNG and six MFXMS and that seemed to be a good mix for me. That's what I will go with next time I run these together (which will definitely happen).

I would give this stack a 9.5/10.

I'll get my ending pics up as soon as I can.

Now I'm on to aPCT for three weeks...
  12. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Let us know how your PCT is going. I'm eager to see how your recovery progresses, and if you get any gains while PCT-ing (those are ALWAYS welcome, huh?).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

I plan on keeping this log going but I will update every few days. I'll be in Tucson visiting my dad from the 19th to the 26th. Won't be working out then, but will be eating healthy. MAYBE I'll do some pushups and situps. Otherwise I'll be lifting while using aPCT from the 13th to the 18th and the 27th to the 30th (10 total lifting days with aPCT. I'm also throwing in Ejaculoid (don't all laugh now). I just figured this would be a good time to try it. hehe.
  14. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Hahaha. I can't say "Ejaculoid" with a straight face.

Well, have a good time visiting your father.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Hehehe, I hear ya!

I'm just looking forward to warmer weather! I've been stuck in winter too long (Milwaukee, WI)! The extended forecast is saying low 80's.
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Whew, that'd be nice!

I'm starting to get some pretty nasty cabin fever where I live as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI

Similar Forum Threads

1. RobinKuwait's Bread and Butter Prohormone Cycle Log
    By RobInKuwait in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. DarkAngel and DarkDragon's IGF log
    By DarkDragon in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 81