HHH SuperdrolNG and MassFX Masimum Strength Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Today was a ROCKIN' Chest day! I set a personal best for incline dumbell presses (70lbs each hand, 10 reps, 3 sets). I still had a ton of energy for my workout but kept it to 45 minutes. I'm hoping to get that to 75lbs. next week.

No Shamrock shakes today. Kept the diet clean except for the three oatmeal cookies following the workout. Hunger is off the charts lately!

2. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Congrats on the personal best, bro. Now if we can only get you to stop eating cookies and drinking milkshakes
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  3. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

All this shake talk is making me jealous. Super strict dieting sucks.

What I would give for some pizza right now. izza:
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Super strict is for the birds!

Yesterday was back day and again, I hit it as hard as I could. It was hard to tell since I worked out at home and I only have free weights and a lat pulldown machine at home. At work they have the full Life Fitness line and it's hard to judge the weight differences. Overall I'd say these two products are working well together. Definite increases in strength and some size. I have noticed a little bit more greeziness on the face but nothing substantial. I'll do my best to get some mid-way pics up tonight.

Drove by McDonald's last night and resisted the urge for a large Shamrock Shake...nearly passed out.

Good news is Girl Scout Cookies get delivered on Friday! Haha!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Today was a rest day and I ate as best as I could. I took some pics but I think there is still some remants of the weekends' Shamrock shakes in the midsection. Again, these pics are with no pump at all since this is a rest day...

I'm at the halfway point with the MassFX MS and a little over halfway with the SuperdrolNG. I would have to give this a 8 out of 10 so far. I'm gonna pound the H3LL out of the weights over the next 10 days to get the most out of it.

Thanks for following!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by HHHTheGame; 02-29-2008 at 11:38 AM.
  6. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Nice job. Keep pounding on the weights.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Today was abs and shoulders day. Another personal best! I banged away on the dumbell presses at 55lbs. (3 sets of 10 reps). I really need to find someone to train with. I know I could pound out more but by myself I would be afraid of hurting myself (same goes on the bench). Ran the full range of exercises for all three delts and then hit the abs fairly well. Hunger was down today but I'm also very sleepy since the three year old ended up in bed with me last night. He's battling the flu and I think I kept one eye on him the whole night making sure he wasn't gonna puke on me. Hahaha!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

This stack keeps getting better and better. I doubt I'll be able to keep reaching personal bests, but today was another one. Arms day today. Reached personal bests on TWO exercises (hammer dumbell curls, 50lbs, 3 sets of 10 and triceps pushdowns, 150lbs, 3 sets of 10). My arms were pretty fried and my right shoulder was a little sore as well (from yesterday) so I stopped after 40 minutes, but the endurance level could have easily kept me going another 30 minutes. I should have jumped on the treadmill, but I was getting really hungry by about 11:15. Went to the cafe on the first floor and got the fish fry (didn't eat half the fries) and a large turkey sammich. STILL HUNGRY! Drank my protein shake that I was saving for 1pm. GRRR. Other than that, another great day! Thanks AX!
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Nice. Nice, buddy. Keep pluggin' away. I'm loving watching you reach new heights with MassFX Max Strength.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Saturday was a rest day and Sunday was legs, traps, and forarms. Great day all around. Damn those Shamrock Shakes though!!!

OK, back on the clean eating horse for the last 8 days of this run. I'll probably keep this log going afterwards with aPCT too.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Another great chest day today! Tried the 75lb dumbells for inclines.... DOH! NOPE!!! Maybe next week....

Stayed the same as last week, but I still got in a great 45 minutes of weightlifting. Strength is going up and so is endurance.

I have gone to four SDNG's for the remaining eight days or this run so it all comes out even next Monday.
  12. Registered User

hhh......thanx so much for the posts! i'm about to start this cycle myself and i certainly appreciate your time!
    one quick question. how's your weight? are you gaining?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bamayote View Post
    hhh......thanx so much for the posts! i'm about to start this cycle myself and i certainly appreciate your time!
    one quick question. how's your weight? are you gaining?
    It's hard to tell (Shamrock Shakes)....

Seriously though, I've gained two pounds. Not sure about if it's all muscle or some fat. DEFINITE strength gains though.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Sorry I didn't updated yesterday. I got wrapped up in the whole Brett Favre retiring thing. I think this whole state is in mourning!

Yesterday was back day and it was pretty decent. I got a late start and only had about 35 minutes to dedicate to lifting, but I banged out as hard as I could. No significant changes though.

Today is rest day (and another turkey breast in the crock pot)!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Today was shoulders and it was pretty good. A little short because I ended up getting scheduled for a few more conference calls. I was gonna do abs but I will do those tonight. Had to get back to work.

I have noticed in the last week I've had a few pimples. I haven't ahd to worry about those in almost 10 years!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Great arm workout today. There was another dude in the gym today near me and that helped push me even further. No more PR's today but I didn't expect one two weeks in a row. Matched last weeks' arm workout though. Went down to the cafe and got the fish and chips right afterwards and I'm STILL hungry!

This week I've bumped the SDNG to 4 every 3.5 hours and the MFXMS to 6. I started this on Sunday and it was really wierd last night. Very high anxiety level. Heart wasn't racing, but it seemed very hard to calm down. Nothing overly stressfull at home either. I even sat with my three year old near his bed while he fell asleep and still couldn't calm down. Very odd to say the least. I fell asleep fine around 10:30pm. Everything was fine this morning. Probably not related at all, but I just thought I would mention it.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Weekend workouts were fine. Nothing outstanding to report. I have two more days left so I'll bang it out as hard as I can and report my final results here. I'll try to get some pics up as well. I leave for Tucson next week so I'm hoping to get some in before I leave and then one more set of pics at the end of the month after running aPCT.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Today was the last chest workout using SDNG and MFXMS and I went as hard as I could. I think I went a little too hard towards the end cause the back of my right shoulder started to get sore. I'm no dummy so it was quittin' time when the pain (not muscle soreness but serious pain) starts a knockin'. A little ice pack goes a long way!

Made some pretty nice gains on the chest routine while using these two! I might run these again with 3-AD when it comes out. Hopefully that will be soon cause I'd like the try the Doggcrapp training routine as well to see what kind of gains I can get out of it!
  19. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Nice job, buddy. Way to be smart, too.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  20. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HHHTheGame View Post
    Today was the last chest workout using SDNG and MFXMS and I went as hard as I could. I think I went a little too hard towards the end cause the back of my right shoulder started to get sore. I'm no dummy so it was quittin' time when the pain (not muscle soreness but serious pain) starts a knockin'. A little ice pack goes a long way!

Made some pretty nice gains on the chest routine while using these two! I might run these again with 3-AD when it comes out. Hopefully that will be soon cause I'd like the try the Doggcrapp training routine as well to see what kind of gains I can get out of it!
    That would be a pretty nice stack right there.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Well, yesterday was my last day (back) using this stack and I have to say that it lived up to the hype. I was very happy with my strength gains, endurance, and focus. The sides were minimal and tolerable. The last week ended up being four SDNG and six MFXMS and that seemed to be a good mix for me. That's what I will go with next time I run these together (which will definitely happen).

I would give this stack a 9.5/10.

I'll get my ending pics up as soon as I can.

Now I'm on to aPCT for three weeks...
  22. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Let us know how your PCT is going. I'm eager to see how your recovery progresses, and if you get any gains while PCT-ing (those are ALWAYS welcome, huh?).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I plan on keeping this log going but I will update every few days. I'll be in Tucson visiting my dad from the 19th to the 26th. Won't be working out then, but will be eating healthy. MAYBE I'll do some pushups and situps. Otherwise I'll be lifting while using aPCT from the 13th to the 18th and the 27th to the 30th (10 total lifting days with aPCT. I'm also throwing in Ejaculoid (don't all laugh now). I just figured this would be a good time to try it. hehe.
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Hahaha. I can't say "Ejaculoid" with a straight face.

Well, have a good time visiting your father.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Hehehe, I hear ya!

I'm just looking forward to warmer weather! I've been stuck in winter too long (Milwaukee, WI)! The extended forecast is saying low 80's.
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Whew, that'd be nice!

I'm starting to get some pretty nasty cabin fever where I live as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RobinKuwait's Bread and Butter Prohormone Cycle Log
    By RobInKuwait in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:07 PM
  2. DarkAngel and DarkDragon's IGF log
    By DarkDragon in forum IGF-1/GH