HHH SuperdrolNG and MassFX Masimum Strength Log

HHHTheGame

Awards
HHH SuperdrolNG and MassFX Maximum Strength Log

Here are my stats....

35 years old
5'9"
180lbs.
Looking to add about five pounds of muscle and hopefully take off about 10lbs of fat.

I took my first SDNG this morning at 7am and still felt a little "up" just before lunch at 11:30am. I planned on working out around 1pm so it was suggested I just take one more (took it around 12:15pm) for the day until I get used to the stim. Went down to work out around 12:45pm and since I have changed my routine starting this log, it was chest day. Normally I work chest at home and only get to use DB and the bar, but today I hit it with everything. WHEW, I'm sore! Went at it for about 40 minutes. I planned on getting in 15 minutes on the treadmill, but I have a meeting at 1pm and that would be pushing it.

I'm hoping to be able to go to the three-a-day SDNG by the time the MFXMS arrives later this week.

As far as diet goes, it's pretty much clean eating, some protein shakes for snacks, and a diet coke with splenda for lunch (just can't put down a huge turkey sandwich with some SunChips with only water).

I'll get some before pics that I took last week up when I get home tonight.

Last edited:

HHHTheGame

Awards
Just got word from NutraPlanet that AX only shipped to distributors so NP has to wait to get it from a middle-man before I get my hands on it. They figured early next week.

So, this log will be slightly off, but not by much.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So did you order 2 bottles? The label says a serving is 2 pills, and to take it 2-3 times daily. With 60 in a bottle, 2 bottles will be needed.

HHHTheGame

Awards
So did you order 2 bottles? The label says a serving is 2 pills, and to take it 2-3 times daily. With 60 in a bottle, 2 bottles will be needed.
Nope, there are 120 in the bottle.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - you're right! Damn I'm glad too!

I read it wrong - 60 servings=120.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Did the usual, took the first SDNG at 7am with breakfast and took the second at 12:15pm before my workout. I did notice that I didn't get that stim feeling this morning. I'm pretty adaptable to stims so I'm thinking tomorrow will be a three a day test since it's my rest day (four meetings on Wednesdays).

Today was back day and I hit it as hard as I could. We got another 5" of snow last night so I was out in the driveway again this morning. I was able to pound out a little more than I used to, but think that also had something to do with a rather good lunch. I noticed that I actually broke a sweat today. I know this sounds odd (and I'm sure there are enough people thinking, "he's not working hard enough"). The gym temp is kept around 60 and I wear a tank top. Even in the dead of summer with it 90 outside and a 70 degree dewpoint, I don't usually sweat (except for the tops of my hands for some reason). Today I actually started to sweat so odds are some of the stim is actually working. I'll be adding back in cardio on Thursday.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Whew, glad today is a rest day! My three year old son was sick and ended up in bed with us last night. Anyone who has kids knows what a great night of sleep you get when that happens. My neck and back are killing me!

Anyhoo, I'll be taking the SDNG at 7am, 11am, and 3pm today and I'll let you know how that goes. Here are the pics for the beginning shot (kind of). They are from late January. They are with no pump whatsoever. Keep in mind this is after a month of eating poorly in December and then lots of weekend football parties in January...

Attachments

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, three SDNG has been fine since Wednesday. Just took a day or two to get used to it. MassFX MS should arrive tomorrow so that'll be added in as well.

Yesterday was shoulders and it was a pretty decent workout. I only had 45 minutes from the time I left my desk until the time I had to be back and ready for a meeting so it wasn't too long of a workout (when you add in shower, getting dressed, etc). Today is arms day and I plan on killing it until I can't lift my arms anymore!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good start buddy, keep it up. :thumbsup:

HHHTheGame

Awards
I'll be posting every day until March 10th when I'm done. Then I'm going to be running Retain2, aPCT and USP's new Recreate for a month (which I'll also log). Then I plan on SDNG, MFXMS plus 3-AD (if it's out by April 10th).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always wanted to run these two together. I'll definitely be following. Good luck!

HHHTheGame

Awards
MFXMS arrived at 4:15pm today! I'll be adding it in tomorrow. Since it's being added in on day 7 of the log, I'm going to run it at five a day for the remainder of the log to make them both come out about even.

Planned on doing traps and forarms for a light day today but had to run to the hospital to visit a relative. I'll add those to the leg workout day tomorrow.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Did legs, traps and forarms today but couldn't really get into it. Too much idle time on the weekends to think about personal things (relative near death). I'll be able to hit it hard on the second day (tomorrow) with both SDNG and MFXMS once I'm back at work. It's easier to take your mind off things when you have work to do.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was chest day and the endurance level was crazy. Dunno if it's all because of the stack, but I can definitely say it had some part in it. I finished what I planned on doing and even went higher on some of the weights. Still felt like I had some more in the tank so I went over to the fly and bench machines and hit those until I maxed out. Rested about five minutes and went back to the bar for a bit. If it wasn't for my 1:30pm meeting I'd still be going! Hungry though so I gotta munch in the next five minutes.....

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was chest day and the endurance level was crazy. Dunno if it's all because of the stack, but I can definitely say it had some part in it. I finished what I planned on doing and even went higher on some of the weights. Still felt like I had some more in the tank so I went over to the fly and bench machines and hit those until I maxed out. Rested about five minutes and went back to the bar for a bit. If it wasn't for my 1:30pm meeting I'd still be going! Hungry though so I gotta munch in the next five minutes.....
Everything sounds great. Keep it up.

Endurance is awesome with this stack I hear.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was a great Back workout day! I worked out later than I wanted to due to an unexpected conference call, but endurance was again way up! I normally peak out on the lat pulldowns and close-grip pulldowns around 175/180lbs (10 reps). Today I pushed both to 200lbs (only got 8 reps out though). I also noticed a definite increase in appetite after the workout. If I had Thanksgiving dinner in front of me after my workout I'd plow through it in record time! Thank goodness we have a turkey breast in the crock pot waiting for me to get home! ;)

Tomorrow is a rest day so I'll drop back to four MFXMS and then back to five on Thursday for the shoulder workout.

Thanks for following!

Lemme know if there is something else you want to hear about or if I'm missing anything! Questions are welcome and encouraged!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yes, the turkey was great, and it was great the second day too. Nothing beats turkey leftovers....

Anyhoo, Wednesday was an off day so I cut back to just 2-2 on the MFXMS. Today was a lighter day... Shoulders. I decided to skip all of the machine and just pound the free weights. I actually climbed up the latter a bit on the dumbell presses! I ran them from 34, 45, and 55 all with 10 reps. I wasn't able to push the 55's to 10 before. I tried to slam the 60's in, but I was spent at that point.

It's coming up on two weeks so I'll try to get some mid-way pics up this weekend.

Thanks for following!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Questions I am wondering.

Do you notice anything (good or bad) with regards to energy levels, vascularity, complexion, or hairline?

I foresee having to answer questions regarding such things after the Arnold Classic Weekend is over.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Questions I am wondering.

Do you notice anything (good or bad) with regards to energy levels, vascularity, complexion, or hairline?

I foresee having to answer questions regarding such things after the Arnold Classic Weekend is over.
I've been using both for one week now. Energy levels are up, but not like an Ephedra "up". Just overall up. Vascularity hasn't changed. I am about 15% bodyfat so it might be kinda hard to tell. Complexion and hairline are fine. No changes (bad or good) on either of these.

The one thing I did notice (and not sure which one to attribute this to) is hunger. I am always hungry! Me having a tremendous sweet tooth doesn't help either!!! ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay strong. :fistagon:

Yeah, that increased energy was something I noticed right away. It's not like a caffeine/ephedra sort of stimulant effect, but you definitely feel more energized while you're MassFXing, don't ya?

Androgen induced hunger can be annoying, especially when there's pie.

Keep on keepin' on.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was a great Arms day! I worked out around 10am since I had a meeting at 1pm. I took two MFXMS and one SDNG at 6:30am and the same thing at 9:30am. Endurance and energy was WAY up! I stayed in the gym way too long and punished my arms. I'll be hurtin' tomorrow for sure. Luckily it'll be a big fish fry tonight and a big steak dinner tomorrow so I'll be gettin' plenty of good whole protein sources in the system.

I'm not as thirsty as I thought I would have been. I keep a 20oz. water bottle with me and have to keep reminding myself to fill it up. I figure 8 times a day gives me 1.25gal of water a day, plus the other fluids I get from shakes and such.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yesterday was Legs day and I knocked out as much as I could. Weekends are tough when you have two kids (enjoy it while you can all of you 20+ year olds here on the board!!!).

I totally forgot my ONE big weakness... SHAMROCK SHAKES at McDonald's. They're out already and I just can't resist. I split a large 32oz. one with my daughter... TWICE this weekend. That spare tire is gonna be tough to get rid of......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was Legs day and I knocked out as much as I could. Weekends are tough when you have two kids (enjoy it while you can all of you 20+ year olds here on the board!!!).

I totally forgot my ONE big weakness... SHAMROCK SHAKES at McDonald's. They're out already and I just can't resist. I split a large 32oz. one with my daughter... TWICE this weekend. That spare tire is gonna be tough to get rid of......
How cute, splitting a milkshake with your daughter. :D

What's a shamrock shake? I don't think they serve 'em up where I live. I must be missing out, huh?

Cheating sure is fun, isn't it? So long as the rest of your diet is in check, and you keep working hard in the gym, it'll be like those shamrock shakes never happened.

HHHTheGame

Awards
LOL, it's not really sharing.... It's more like, "QUIT HOGGING IT!!!! MY TURN!!!!"

It's basically a mint shake but McDonald's only carries it in March for St. Patrick's day.

I remember last year when I visited my dad in Tucson, AZ in April. We walked into McDonald's to get him a coffee and I see.... Shamrock Shakes still!!! I nearly passed out.... ;)

Yeah, besides the shakes the diet and workout is still in check.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mint would be a good flavor. Irish Cream flavored might be pretty tastey as well.

I'm quite the addict of Arby's Jamocha shakes.

Alrighty, I'll stop hijacking you log. :D Back to the SDNGv+ MassFX mayhem!!!!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was a ROCKIN' Chest day! I set a personal best for incline dumbell presses (70lbs each hand, 10 reps, 3 sets). I still had a ton of energy for my workout but kept it to 45 minutes. I'm hoping to get that to 75lbs. next week.

No Shamrock shakes today. Kept the diet clean except for the three oatmeal cookies following the workout. Hunger is off the charts lately!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the personal best, bro. Now if we can only get you to stop eating cookies and drinking milkshakes ;)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All this shake talk is making me jealous. Super strict dieting sucks.

What I would give for some pizza right now. :pizza:

HHHTheGame

Awards
Super strict is for the birds! ;)

Yesterday was back day and again, I hit it as hard as I could. It was hard to tell since I worked out at home and I only have free weights and a lat pulldown machine at home. At work they have the full Life Fitness line and it's hard to judge the weight differences. Overall I'd say these two products are working well together. Definite increases in strength and some size. I have noticed a little bit more greeziness on the face but nothing substantial. I'll do my best to get some mid-way pics up tonight.

Drove by McDonald's last night and resisted the urge for a large Shamrock Shake...nearly passed out. ;)

Good news is Girl Scout Cookies get delivered on Friday! Haha!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was a rest day and I ate as best as I could. I took some pics but I think there is still some remants of the weekends' Shamrock shakes in the midsection. Again, these pics are with no pump at all since this is a rest day...

I'm at the halfway point with the MassFX MS and a little over halfway with the SuperdrolNG. I would have to give this a 8 out of 10 so far. I'm gonna pound the H3LL out of the weights over the next 10 days to get the most out of it.

Thanks for following!

Attachments

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job. Keep pounding on the weights.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was abs and shoulders day. Another personal best! I banged away on the dumbell presses at 55lbs. (3 sets of 10 reps). I really need to find someone to train with. I know I could pound out more but by myself I would be afraid of hurting myself (same goes on the bench). Ran the full range of exercises for all three delts and then hit the abs fairly well. Hunger was down today but I'm also very sleepy since the three year old ended up in bed with me last night. He's battling the flu and I think I kept one eye on him the whole night making sure he wasn't gonna puke on me. Hahaha!

HHHTheGame

Awards
This stack keeps getting better and better. I doubt I'll be able to keep reaching personal bests, but today was another one. Arms day today. Reached personal bests on TWO exercises (hammer dumbell curls, 50lbs, 3 sets of 10 and triceps pushdowns, 150lbs, 3 sets of 10). My arms were pretty fried and my right shoulder was a little sore as well (from yesterday) so I stopped after 40 minutes, but the endurance level could have easily kept me going another 30 minutes. I should have jumped on the treadmill, but I was getting really hungry by about 11:15. Went to the cafe on the first floor and got the fish fry (didn't eat half the fries) and a large turkey sammich. STILL HUNGRY! Drank my protein shake that I was saving for 1pm. GRRR. Other than that, another great day! Thanks AX!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Nice, buddy. Keep pluggin' away. I'm loving watching you reach new heights with MassFX Max Strength.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Saturday was a rest day and Sunday was legs, traps, and forarms. Great day all around. Damn those Shamrock Shakes though!!! ;)

OK, back on the clean eating horse for the last 8 days of this run. I'll probably keep this log going afterwards with aPCT too.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Another great chest day today! Tried the 75lb dumbells for inclines.... DOH! NOPE!!! Maybe next week....

Stayed the same as last week, but I still got in a great 45 minutes of weightlifting. Strength is going up and so is endurance.

I have gone to four SDNG's for the remaining eight days or this run so it all comes out even next Monday.

bamayote

Awards
hhh......thanx so much for the posts! i'm about to start this cycle myself and i certainly appreciate your time!
one quick question. how's your weight? are you gaining?

HHHTheGame

Awards
hhh......thanx so much for the posts! i'm about to start this cycle myself and i certainly appreciate your time!
one quick question. how's your weight? are you gaining?
It's hard to tell (Shamrock Shakes)....

Seriously though, I've gained two pounds. Not sure about if it's all muscle or some fat. DEFINITE strength gains though.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Sorry I didn't updated yesterday. I got wrapped up in the whole Brett Favre retiring thing. I think this whole state is in mourning! ;)

Yesterday was back day and it was pretty decent. I got a late start and only had about 35 minutes to dedicate to lifting, but I banged out as hard as I could. No significant changes though.

Today is rest day (and another turkey breast in the crock pot)!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was shoulders and it was pretty good. A little short because I ended up getting scheduled for a few more conference calls. I was gonna do abs but I will do those tonight. Had to get back to work.

I have noticed in the last week I've had a few pimples. I haven't ahd to worry about those in almost 10 years!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Great arm workout today. There was another dude in the gym today near me and that helped push me even further. No more PR's today but I didn't expect one two weeks in a row. Matched last weeks' arm workout though. Went down to the cafe and got the fish and chips right afterwards and I'm STILL hungry! ;)

This week I've bumped the SDNG to 4 every 3.5 hours and the MFXMS to 6. I started this on Sunday and it was really wierd last night. Very high anxiety level. Heart wasn't racing, but it seemed very hard to calm down. Nothing overly stressfull at home either. I even sat with my three year old near his bed while he fell asleep and still couldn't calm down. Very odd to say the least. I fell asleep fine around 10:30pm. Everything was fine this morning. Probably not related at all, but I just thought I would mention it.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Weekend workouts were fine. Nothing outstanding to report. I have two more days left so I'll bang it out as hard as I can and report my final results here. I'll try to get some pics up as well. I leave for Tucson next week so I'm hoping to get some in before I leave and then one more set of pics at the end of the month after running aPCT.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was the last chest workout using SDNG and MFXMS and I went as hard as I could. I think I went a little too hard towards the end cause the back of my right shoulder started to get sore. I'm no dummy so it was quittin' time when the pain (not muscle soreness but serious pain) starts a knockin'. A little ice pack goes a long way!

Made some pretty nice gains on the chest routine while using these two! I might run these again with 3-AD when it comes out. Hopefully that will be soon cause I'd like the try the Doggcrapp training routine as well to see what kind of gains I can get out of it!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was the last chest workout using SDNG and MFXMS and I went as hard as I could. I think I went a little too hard towards the end cause the back of my right shoulder started to get sore. I'm no dummy so it was quittin' time when the pain (not muscle soreness but serious pain) starts a knockin'. A little ice pack goes a long way!

Made some pretty nice gains on the chest routine while using these two! I might run these again with 3-AD when it comes out. Hopefully that will be soon cause I'd like the try the Doggcrapp training routine as well to see what kind of gains I can get out of it!
That would be a pretty nice stack right there.