Diesel Test Hardcore

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
ok those of you that have used this what do you think.

Lets say compared to M1T.

I am just curious as to how potent this stuff is.

Thanks

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know someone compared it to a Test cycle, NO F'N WAY! It's good, it's damn good - but it's not Test.

I can't compare it to anything - It's one of those supplements that has no rival.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know someone compared it to a Test cycle, NO F'N WAY! It's good, it's damn good - but it's not Test.

I can't compare it to anything - It's one of those supplements that has no rival.
Thanks for the info man, I am looking for that new supp out there. My record here speaks for itself for members who know me and my training dedication.

Keep the comparisons coming folksv

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not sure but i def wanna give this stuff a try heard DTH is pretty fricken sweet. PROPS to GET DIESEL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok those of you that have used this what do you think.

Lets say compared to M1T.

I am just curious as to how potent this stuff is.

Thanks
are you serious. DTH is an herbal test booster. And all though there are a lot of herbal products out there that people use fancy names to describe tribulus actives (mass fx), its an herbal test booster. Look at it as one of the best if not the best herbal test booster avail. M1T isnt a test booster, its a steroid.

If you read the write up and look at the formulation as with all GET DIESEL products DTH doesnt revolve around one ingredient such as nettle, or Icarrin or something like that. Its a complete product that increases total and free test while decreasing cortisol, estrogen and prolactin BUT with ingredients such as cordyceps, rhodiola, choline etc.., its more than a test booster.

Now if you use M1T or any other prohormone/prosteroid/steroid and you go into pct and want ur libido back and your balls back cranking pre cycle levels ASAP, then thats the only time you really should mention DTH and M1T in the same paragraph.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
not sure but i def wanna give this stuff a try heard DTH is pretty fricken sweet. PROPS to GET DIESEL
Diesel Test has been sweet since 2005 player. No seriously its been around for 3 years coming up in March or April, its just people really dont expect herbal test boosters to do anything without stacking them with ATD or this and that so it took awhile for people to give it a shot (and some red bottles to make it more sexy).

Not to mention the bad rep tribulus products have for companies just throwing the cheapest tribulus they can find and putting it in a product.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
are you serious. DTH is an herbal test booster. And all though there are a lot of herbal products out there that people use fancy names to describe tribulus actives (mass fx), its an herbal test booster. Look at it as one of the best if not the best herbal test booster avail. M1T isnt a test booster, its a steroid.

If you read the write up and look at the formulation as with all GET DIESEL products DTH doesnt revolve around one ingredient such as nettle, or Icarrin or something like that. Its a complete product that increases total and free test while decreasing cortisol, estrogen and prolactin BUT with ingredients such as cordyceps, rhodiola, choline etc.., its more than a test booster.

Now if you use M1T or any other prohormone/prosteroid/steroid and you go into post cycle therapy and want ur libido back and your balls back cranking pre cycle levels ASAP, then thats the only time you really should mention DTH and M1T in the same paragraph.

Damn somebody just got smoked. . .haha

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone wanna see me log my upcoming stack which includes:
DTH (6 caps daily)
Jungle Warfare, 3 caps
Fenugreek, 2 grams
Ragnarok 1 scoop
Horny goat weed 1/2 tblespoon before bed
ejaculoid 2 caps
Yellow Gold 1/1-1 tablespoon
Bulk taurine, 8-10 grams
Beta alanine 6- 8 grams
6-OXO 3 weeks in,
formestane 2ml every 12 hours
Cabergoline (for new gf) lol
Nolva 40/40/20/20

if i get enough requests i'll do the log!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh. alittle behind on my supplements i suppose...:trout: im not much the stacker type to get caught up in all the different pills and such but im getting all good responses from people who have takin it.
Diesel Test has been sweet since 2005 player. No seriously its been around for 3 years coming up in March or April, its just people really dont expect herbal test boosters to do anything without stacking them with ATD or this and that so it took awhile for people to give it a shot (and some red bottles to make it more sexy).

Not to mention the bad rep tribulus products have for companies just throwing the cheapest tribulus they can find and putting it in a product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn somebody just got smoked. . .haha
well I was just letting him know, I dont know if he was serious or what, but I want people to know DTH is an herbal test booster that just to happens to actually increase test levels, strength, blablabla, its not a M1T or none of these fancy smancy herbal products being called Sarms or anabolic this or that.

DTH (6 caps daily)
Jungle Warfare, 3 caps
Fenugreek, 2 grams
Ragnarok 1 scoop
ejaculoid 2 caps
Bulk taurine, 8-10 grams
Beta alanine 6- 8 grams
6-OXO 3 weeks in,
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Do you have all that now? Your talking loco and think I like it (zoolander).

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well I was just letting him know, I dont know if he was serious or what, but I want people to know DTH is an herbal test booster that just to happens to actually increase test levels, strength, blablabla, its not a M1T or none of these fancy smancy herbal products being called Sarms or anabolic this or that.

Do you have all that now? Your talking loco and think I like it (zoolander).
yea i have everything right now Im stating umm next week probably thurs

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yea i have everything right now Im stating umm next week probably thurs
Ohhh this is that "If I wasnt stacking this with JW my balls would be the size of apples log."

Thats a strong stack, but atleast nothing really overlaps.

what is "Cabergoline"

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh this is that "If I wasnt stacking this with JW my balls would be the size of apples log."

Thats a strong stack, but atleast nothing really overlaps.

what is "Cabergoline"
lol umm well lets just say it allows you to have multiple orgasms in sucession and decreases recovery time when having sex so ull be ready for the next round in mere minutes. in a study the average man took 19 min between each round this dropped to a few minutes. you can obtin this as a "research chem"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol umm well lets just say it allows you to have multiple orgasms in sucession and decreases recovery time when having sex so ull be ready for the next round in mere minutes. in a study the average man took 19 min between each round this dropped to a few minutes. you can obtin this as a "research chem"
I read that substance has a lot of sides.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I actually read the exact opposite....
well I dont know how much you are using but when they give it to patients for Parkinson's disease treatment, here are the percent sides:

Nausea (30%), obstipation (22%), and dry mouth (10%). Frequent: Gastric irritation (7%), vomiting (5%), and dyspepsia (2%).

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
well I dont know how much you are using but when they give it to patients for Parkinson's disease treatment, here are the percent sides:

Nausea (30%), obstipation (22%), and dry mouth (10%). Frequent: Gastric irritation (7%), vomiting (5%), and dyspepsia (2%).
.5mg 2x a week(ex.Mon&Thurs) 1 bottle will last 15 weeks

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Chuck D

In no way was I trying to put down Get Diesel. I was simply trying to see how people liked it compared to M1T. Refering to the pump, how it worked for them. etc etc

I am simply trying to get an idea of what is out there because I have allot of guys asking me what is new and improved out there. Especially since other things have been hard to get for them.

No disrespect man I am simply tring to get info and broaden my knowledge on the natural supp market agin. Been out of the natty game awhile

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking DTH stacked with Raw Test right now. I'm not too far into the cycle, but it has been making me feel very good and a nice libido rise. Some back acne which i'm chalking up to my test increasing. Not much with strength right now, but i'm just getting over a ****ty sinus/upper respitory infection. I would highly suggest it. Certain retailers you can buy dth and get raw test for free.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking DTH stacked with Raw Test right now. I'm not too far into the cycle, but it has been making me feel very good and a nice libido rise. Some back acne which i'm chalking up to my test increasing. Not much with strength right now, but i'm just getting over a ****ty sinus/upper respitory infection. I would highly suggest it. Certain retailers you can buy dth and get raw test for free.
lemme know where that is. id def use it then

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
DTH is good stuff. I have a log of it, if your interisted in looking it up.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
DTH (6 caps daily)
Jungle Warfare, 3 caps
Fenugreek, 2 grams
Ragnarok 1 scoop
ejaculoid 2 caps
Bulk taurine, 8-10 grams
Beta alanine 6- 8 grams
6-OXO 3 weeks in,
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Whats the need for that much Nolva, if any Nolva at all? is that for the JW? i used JW for 8 weeks. Personally i think its junk.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DTH (6 caps daily)
Jungle Warfare, 3 caps
Fenugreek, 2 grams
Ragnarok 1 scoop
ejaculoid 2 caps
Bulk taurine, 8-10 grams
Beta alanine 6- 8 grams
6-OXO 3 weeks in,
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stupid in my opinion. You'll never know what was a waste of money and what actually worked.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck D

In no way was I trying to put down Get Diesel. I was simply trying to see how people liked it compared to M1T. Refering to the pump, how it worked for them. etc etc

I am simply trying to get an idea of what is out there because I have allot of guys asking me what is new and improved out there. Especially since other things have been hard to get for them.

No disrespect man I am simply tring to get info and broaden my knowledge on the natural supp market agin. Been out of the natty game awhile
no thats cool I was just saying compare steroids to steroids and herbal products to herbal products.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is your stuff safe to use if its past expiration date? such as raw test that had a expiration date of 12/07?
no thats cool I was just saying compare steroids to steroids and herbal products to herbal products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH (6 caps daily)
Jungle Warfare, 3 caps
Fenugreek, 2 grams
Ragnarok 1 scoop
ejaculoid 2 caps
Bulk taurine, 8-10 grams
Beta alanine 6- 8 grams
6-OXO 3 weeks in,
Nolva 40/40/20/20

What are you smokin?:wtf:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
is your stuff safe to use if its past expiration date? such as raw test that had a expiration date of 12/07?
it actually won't expire until about 2010 that's just the date we had to put on the bottle, the tabs are enteric coated so the are resistant to humidity.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
This is my 6th day on DTH, and this stuff is really good. So far I have noticed increased strength, great pumps, good moods, and increased libido.

I love the product and I will definately use it again.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it actually won't expire until about 2010 that's just the date we had to put on the bottle, the tabs are enteric coated so the are resistant to humidity.
alright sweet. i have seen some people take it with their PCT and others just take it alone. I think i am going to take it with my superpump250 & sizeOn starting next week. how would you suggest

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
alright sweet. i have seen some people take it with their post cycle therapy and others just take it alone. I think i am going to take it with my superpump250 & sizeOn starting next week. how would you suggest
either or. If ur in PCT with the DTH, if over 30 solo, but u can take it with the sp and sizeon as directed on the bottle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
either or. If ur in post cycle therapy with the DTH, if over 30 solo, but u can take it with the sp and sizeon as directed on the bottle.
alright man well i will be ordering my bottle this week hopefully. make sure to check out my superpump & sizeon log because i will be incorporating DTH and Raw in there sometime soon. cant wait!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
you wont be dissapointed. All 3 are great products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
alright man well i will be ordering my bottle this week hopefully. make sure to check out my superpump & sizeon log because i will be incorporating DTH and Raw in there sometime soon. cant wait!
just dont do like these bozo's and call it a "superpump and sizeon" log....then put with DTH and raw test because then its a superpump/sizeon/DTH/raw test log.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i already started the log. how do i edit the thread name? to add DTH upthere

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Should have my own first bottle of DTH this week. Already using the NO Precursor! Im in the tail end of my pct but my libido is lagging.

bb