Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Neoborn's "Non Scientific Relaxed Review" of Sustain Alpha

Reviewer: Neoborn

Product: Sustain Alpha

Company: Primordial Performance

Where Can I Find This Product?: Nutraplanet & Pp Website

Product Claims:

• Sustain Alpha is a topically applied product that can block estrogen and increase testosterone. Sustain Alpha is designed as a hormonal optimizer for long-term use. By safely and effectively blocking estrogens and stimulating the hormonal pathways, Sustain Alpha can help increase the primary male androgen – Testosterone. This may help increase energy, lean muscle, libido, and sexual performance.

• Sustain Alpha serves as our most powerful product for encouraging the bodies own production of testosterone and rejuvenation of hormone production.

• Sustain Alpha is positively correlated to increase virility, and improve erectile function by antagonizing estrogens and stimulating the body’s natural production of testosterone.

~ Review ~

I was very intrigued to see how this product faired after my pulse cycle that I was planning on running. I wanted to see how the natural serms deliver on their claims. Knowing the quality products that Pp puts out I had no problem jumping at the chance to review their products.

I wasn't shutdown hard but my testicles were noticably smaller. No problems with erections, semen volume or libido on cycle.

~ First Impressions ~

The package arrived very quickly. I was impressed by the quickness of delivery. Upon receving the product I opened the box and was pleasantly suprised to find quality packaging and even more so with the quality of the pump mechanism supplied. Love it! I haven't tried the spray just because I prefer to slap it on, rub it in and go, not spray 50 million sprays

~ Cons ~

• Only one bottle of this stuff
    • Sausage / garlic / moth ball smelling liquid
    • Price is a little steep for me even at NP

~ Pros ~

• Liquid Texture Rich Creamy & Good Consistency (Not Too Runny)
    • Fast Acting - Started feeling libido boost from product within days!
    • Full Testical Restoration - Boys back to normal size (perhaps a lil larger) within 1 bottle
    • Skin - Skin was noticeably healthier from where I was applying this stuff. Now this could be coincidence as I was doing several different things that could have helped my skin become healthier and softer.
    • Testosterone - Definitely felt hornier and made good gains in the gym

~ Conclusion ~

I am very satisfied that this product does what it claims right along a product such as Epistane. I have no doubts about using this product for PCT etc. All in all I think it's a lovely product that does what is neccessary in a good time frame. I would have no problem running this on a constant basis. Again which I have mentioned before I think the price bracket for this product would be phenomal around $29.99 - $35.00. I think this price would make it more appealing for those on a tight financial budget. Please don't get me wrong, this product is worth every penny and I am sure the cost of production is quite high for all the high quality ingredients it contains.

Much love to Primordial Performance for cutting edge products....that work!

End rating: Solid 8.5/10
    Last edited by neoborn; 02-10-2008 at 11:30 PM.

2. Banned

I'll be keeping an eye on this.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

nice summary
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix stim & non stim sample reviews
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:01 AM