My Big, Awe-inspiring Coq [Log] (SPONSORED)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to thank Chuck Diesel for hooking me up with a full 12-day supply of Diesel Coq. I will be logging here:

Get Diesel's Diesel Coq product information:

- Noticeable increase in Erection Frequency

- Increase Sex Drive and Response to Stimulation

- Increase Sexual Pleasure

- Mood Elevation

- Dramatically Increase Erection Hardness

- Faster recovery after each "session"

Coq Diesel

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 72 mg 120%

Proprietary Blend:

Arginine-AKG, Epimedium Saggitattum (Horny Goat Weed), Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Choline Bitartrate, Cnidium Monnieri, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Bioperine

Dosage:

- I will be running this @ 2 caps in the AM, 1 cap mid-afternoon, and 2 caps in the later PM hours, for a total of 5 capsules per day.

Background:

- Been hitting a dry-streak for a while following a bad break-up, and sex drive has been low for months. However, having a low libido doesn't really matter to whoever suffers from it, because you simply don't think about sex, and hence you're not worrying about it. Now it's more of a mental thing, I'm thinking, 'it's been too long, and I gotta do something about it!' That's why I decided to apply for testing out this product.

I will be noting on the following effects:

1. Libido/Sex drive effects
2. Power/hardness of erection
3. Changes in 'fluid-amounts'
4. Recovery

I got the product in the mail early this evening. I immidiately popped 3 caps at 7PM, just to 'catch up' on the missed afternoon serving. [or just 'wooden' curiousity]

To be continued ...

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As I mentioned last night, I took 3 caps in the PM. I woke up with good ol' mornin' wood, and it's the first time in a long time to put it that way. You know, the kind that makes you have to squat down to take your morning leak, haha.

I popped 2 caps in the AM today.

More to come . .

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, it's the second day now. I took two capsules in the early AM on an empty stomach. Had class a little closer to noon, and let me tell ya, it's risky business going to class after taking these ..

I got out of my car, and walked towards class. Just the 'rubbing' while walking game me a hard-on. Got to class, sat down, and I was cool. 50 minutes later, class was over, as soon as I got out of my chair, began walking, I felt it bulging in my pants again. It's 3 PM now, and I'm about to pop my afternoon-capsule. I've been throwing random boners 5-6 times thus far today. I'll be keeping my under-armor underpants on as opposed to anything looser where you might loose control.

I've taken a total of 11 caps thus far, and frequent erections are already here. Sex drive is up; turned on more easily..

I'm looking forward to the next 9-10 days if it'll continue to yield results like i've already experienced .. Exponentially ! Chuck wasn't kidding that this was the real thing !

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Effects so far:

* significantly increased and improved libido (even just thoughts or mental images can spark a semi in a second)
* harder, and longer sustained erections
* Increased 'load' size

All within 3 days of full dosage, so I couldn't be happier !

Hoping results will continue like this.`

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually wondering about the Yohimbine content.. Last night an hour or so after my last two caps, my heartrate went through the roof. Anyone got an idea about this ? I've never experienced high BP from Yohimbine before - not when taken in Jet Fuel nor capsules nor a transdermal version - but it's the only ingredient I THINK that could potentially increase BP.. ?

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's now been six days on this product.. Few supplements have EVER impressed me as much as this one, in regards to the effects it SAYS it will give you vs what results you'll ACTUALLY get. It has done everything it promised me !

I'm finally feeling like a MAN again, to be honest .. Definitely a confidence boost with the dramatic increase in sex drive, erection hardness, etc ..

10/10 thus far. I'm hoping the results will keep on cummin ..