Mashed Goes Wild Log

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
MASHED GOES WILD LOG

Ok Boys, this is it, the mother of all logs...

Now some may call me crazy, others may call me a genius, but either way, this log is the log to end all logs!! (audience gasp)

Ok, so let me introduce you to this log, and tell you a little big about whats going to be happening here.

Introduction

Here is a quick list of the rules/requirements:

1) To put it bluntly, I have saved up alot of money for the ultimate log/cycle. I can buy as many or as little supplements as I need, there are NO LIMITATIONS ! (ok, maybe there are, but you all get the point).

2) Any supplements must be PH free - i.e will not be requiring liver support, or a PCT.

3) Everyone gets an input into what I will be taking, again, there are no limits to how many (unless they are contradicting another supp), or the brand of supplement.

The Supplements (beta)

Here is a quick list of my current proposed cycle:

MFX MAXIMUM STRENGTH (when in stock)
HYPERDROL X2
DRIVE
IGF-2
RPM
ANABOLIC PUMP
NEOVAR
DCP (possibly - recomp/inhibit fat gain)

Caloric Intake : 3000 Maintenance - Will be taking 3200-3500 during log/cycle

Any input will be greatly appreicated, as I would really love to run everyones dream (but cant afford it ) non-ph cycle.

Last edited:
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Smashed Taters, your my hero!

p-slin and bulk yellow gold instead of AP?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Mhhhmmmmm....looks good. I would maybe add in SomnidrenGH for help with sleep if yo umay feel stimed out.
Almost through my first container,its great stuff.
If i come up with any more ideas ill drop it in.

PS-Is this Bulk or recomp? i know its not cut!

ARRRRR!!! GOOD LUCK!:nutkick:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Mhhhmmmmm....looks good. I would maybe add in SomnidrenGH for help with sleep if yo umay feel stimed out.
Almost through my first container,its great stuff.
If i come up with any more ideas ill drop it in.

PS-Is this Bulk or recomp? i know its not cut!

ARRRRR!!! GOOD LUCK!:nutkick:
hmm good point, yeah I may add some SomGH...

P.S - its a bulk/recomp combo ;) - ULTRA clean diet, 3200-3500 cals (3000 Maintenance).

P.S.S Mental Bro - just added DCP - just for you ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man. I think the DCP will help alot fomr what people say. I plan to use it come summer.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! Are you seriously going to run all those?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
He's all balls!
Unless someone gives him reason they would counter act, i think it is a little much but eh....he saved and its put together with some of the top products.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AP and Neovar will cancel - Both repartion.

Hell man, you have 2-3 different stacks that would last you a year.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
AP and Neovar will cancel - Both repartion.

Hell man, you have 2-3 different stacks that would last you a year.
Yea it is alot. I thought Neovar was a creatine?

I would go...
MassFX 2
HyperdrolX2
RPM, R4W or Vasocharge.( i was RPM non-responder)
AP or Pslin (Pslin seems to be stronger from reviews)
SomnidrenGH
DCP
for creatine, MAN Clout, Universal Nut. Storm, or a bulk one.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Lol guys, yeah I got the neovar free, so I may substitute it with some basic creatine supp (have some kre-alkaline or something of the sort)

Other than that I saved up for the stack, but then again I have a lot of other stuff for later monster stacks ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell i say do it MP! Good luck with this bro. I think you'll love DCP's overall effects. It should work very well in limiting fat gain even in a bulk. Kick it bro!! :cheers::food::squat:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Lol guys, yeah I got the neovar free, so I may substitute it with some basic creatine supp (have some kre-alkaline or something of the sort)

Other than that I saved up for the stack, but then again I have a lot of other stuff for later monster stacks ;)
Yea you do....you have PM.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hell i say do it MP! Good luck with this bro. I think you'll love DCP's overall effects. It should work very well in limiting fat gain even in a bulk. Kick it bro!! :cheers::food::squat:
Thanks man!

I'm taking one for the team guys, going where no sane person has gone before.....

Oh and Mental - PM bro.

P.s - if i die or something goes horribly wrong, Trauma is to blame :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man!

I'm taking one for the team guys, going where no sane person has gone before.....

Oh and Mental - PM bro.

P.s - if i die or something goes horribly wrong, Trauma is to blame :p
Lol, i take no responsibility whatsoever in that regard.....it's all on you bro. ;)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Lol, i take no responsibility whatsoever in that regard.....it's all on you bro. ;)
lucky for you , that little sig disclaimer of your just about covers your ass.... so you all clear ;)

Ok guys, hopefully NP will have the MFX Max in stock this week (i was debating buying it off of AX website direct), so if theres ANYTHING else we can stack with this mother of stacks let me know!

Hopefully I should be ready to go this Tuesday!:bb:

As soon as the stack is complete , ill upload a photo for all to drool over.

(lol just realized i have like 6 bottles of Alpha drive xl)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
OK guys and (gals - Trauma) , this is it, this is the sh*t right here.... supplies on the ready, all loaded up...:

Ok, so im debating about spliting the stack in half, with the proposed cycle:

DURATION: 10 weeks total

Week 1-4

MFX MAX
HX 2
DCP
IGF-2
VENOM HYPERDRIVE 3.0
RPM

Week 5-10

RPM
DRIVE
ANABOLIC PUMP
IGF -2
NEOVAR
ALPHA DRIVE xl (for kicks :p )

Now this is my inital proposed cycle (beta 2) and I havent fully thought the durations through (need to further analyze each products "kick in time" and best duration to run.

I will also have the following on hand for everyday or as needed use:

FISH OIL
"GOOD BACTERIA"
(as needed) NEUROBALANCE

I will look over possible interactions etc and put up my final cycle on Mon or Tue. Will be starting this week, so get ready guys! This will be one hell of a bad boy cycle.

*Disclaimer: This cycle is not for the faint hearted. Do not subscribe if you have weak knees, hemroids, constipation, bouts of nausea, "cry baby syndrome", or nervous flatulence. This cycle may aggrivate any of these prior conditions

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How often in the past have you used NEUROBALANCE? What sort of result did you get from it?

Supplements look good all lined up and ready to be opened.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I used Neurobalance before. Its ok stuff. Just make sure you dont use everyday or you will buildtolerance. I did but took 4 days off and i was feeling it again.
I see Venom in there too nice.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I used Neurobalance before. Its ok stuff. Just make sure you dont use everyday or you will buildtolerance. I did but took 4 days off and i was feeling it again.
I see Venom in there too nice.
Agreed. It works best on an empty stomach.

Taken about 1-2 hours before bed gives you a nice chilled out feeling. Unlike the powder form it doesnt rush up on you, but it creeps in slowly.

I use it on occasion (maybe once every 2 weeks) and honestly give it a 8/10 compared to the generic powder forms.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Add in some X-factor and bulk BCAAs and you'll be golden :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrive and RPM same days? Thats alot of stim action i think?
I se you got RPM in the second half also.

So both of those same day?

When i cut ill be using Leviathan prolly morn and something like RPM/Hyperdrive PreWO. That way you get both products but not as much stim.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrive and RPM same days? Thats alot of stim action i think?
I se you got RPM in the second half also.

So both of those same day?

When i cut ill be using Leviathan prolly morn and something like RPM/Hyperdrive PreWO. That way you get both products but not as much stim.
I thought so too, but hyperdrive isnt a stim...per say... (contains no caffeine), but eitherway, i will probably be taking it at a 1 per day dosage (say around lunch).

However I will start with the RPM first, see how that goes for a few days, then ease into the Hyperdrive.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Cocoamine is a stim, well has caffeine in it. Im not sure hwo much but theres some. It that whole, effects of chocolate wiht out the fatty part business....

But thinking about there porlly isnt to much, compared to RPM.

PS-If you want something else simple to add, I used Super B-Complex, a regular thing yo ucan find at a local grocer at 2 tabs a day and i was keeping lean and still eating a good amount. I think B-Complex is a regular supp for me now, especially considering Easy's article post.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna use any creatine/beta alanine/other bulks? That's all that I can think of at the moment that you could add.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Cocoamine is a stim, well has caffeine in it. Im not sure hwo much but theres some. It that whole, effects of chocolate wiht out the fatty part business....

But thinking about there porlly isnt to much, compared to RPM.

PS-If you want something else simple to add, I used Super B-Complex, a regular thing yo ucan find at a local grocer at 2 tabs a day and i was keeping lean and still eating a good amount. I think B-Complex is a regular supp for me now, especially considering Easy's article post.
hmm good suggestion mental. I will get the b-comp on monday. As for the hyperdrive, you are right about the cocamine, but i dont think there will be enough of a "stim" effect to interact with the RPM, especially as I will be only dosing on 1 pill per day (recommended is 2) and the doses will be split. I may actually take RPM on the "on" days - aka workout days and Venom on the off days, see how that rolls out.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna use any creatine/beta alanine/other bulks? That's all that I can think of at the moment that you could add.
probably not. I may run a basic kre-alkaline creatine if I feel it is necessary, but based on the current supps, i dont think it is.

Cytogainer will be used post-workout only for max gains, minimum fat retention. DCP should help keep that in check though.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Ok peeps,

Heres the finalized and completed 1st Phase of Mashed Goes Wild Cycle

MFX MAX
RPM
ALPHA DRIVE XL (for kicks)
DCP
IGF-2
ANABOLIC PUMP

2nd Phase:

Drive
Neovar
IGF-2
RPM (possibly)
Anabolic pump (possibly)
Hyperdrol x2 (not stacking with MFX as it really isnt needed)
ALpha Drive xl

--------------------------------
First Workout is today boys, so let you all know how it goes..!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

One word for today:

Ok guys, heres todays write-up:

Pre w/o (will remain constant unless I feel it needs changing) :

MFX MAX 2 PILLS
IGF-2 3 PILLS
RPM : 2 PILLS

Review:

All I can say is WOW. Within 45 minutes of taking this dose I began to feel the effect of the combo kicking in. I can only describe it as a slow, yet pronounced rush of euphoria/"alpha male" type feeling. Before I even got to the gym, I felt pumped, ready to go, and a slight butterflies feeling in my stomach (kind of like when your about to get on that Uber Fast rollercoaster:p ).

The Workout

Insane, simply insane. I felt like my lats were about to sprout a full set of wings, my biceps were about to explode and my shoulders were solid as a cannon ball. I felt like Zeus (hehe).
Every exersise set was up about 20+ lbs, even my bicep curls went up 15lbs (note I was only taking 2 PRM instead of the 3 RPM). What really amazed me about this workout, was the energy rush, and pump. It felt so natural, unlike the "artificial" feeling you get from NO products, and caffeine stims. No jittery feeling, no lightheaded feeling, no nasea, nothing. Just a pure clean pumped and energetic feeling.

It was frankly the best god damn (language) workout of my life. My Hat goes off to AX & AN for these products. Simply amazing

10/10 for the workout, seriously!

(maybe I should patent this combo lol - the MASHED AX/AN SUPER UBER COMBO)

Anyhow 3 hours later and im still feeling on top of the world (MFX MAX is doing its magic).

Post Wo

Anabolic Pump
DCP
ALPHA DRIVE XL

Nothing to report on those bad boys yet (have to wait a few days), and we'll see how it goes.

Anyhow this stack is looking insane boys!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
NICE! Let the games begin!
For sure man. God im hungry... really hungry. Already ate tuna and pasta, spagetti (with chicken and tomatoes), an apple, protein shake, home made rice pudding (brown rice with small amount of sugar and protein powder), rye bread and salmon..... all since I got home 4 hours ago.

Im still hungry lol :p (plus I feel like going back to the gym. ...)

hmmm maybe i should cook a chicken lol

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Ok guys, day 2. About to hit the gym, feeling on top of the world again. Funny thing is, I woke up INCREDIBLY hungry today, arms and lats feel like I was beaten by an angry monkey all night, actually this is the shortest amount of time between a workout that I have felt DOMS. Usually takes about 24-28 hours (even on super D and M1T).

Anyway, appetite is like a monster. I attribute that to the Anabolic Pump. Within 15-30 mins of taking that, I feel incredibly hungry. Actually ate a ton yesterday and have this general slightly pumped/warm and fuzzy feeling.

Ok off to the gym guys, let you know how it goes (chest and shoulders today).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nice. the AP is def whats makin you hungry. I was usin it for about 2 weeks and always was hungry on it. I think i actually wasnt eating enough cause my "#2" was not solid. So i am off it now. Just eat eat eat those carbs.

PS-Not sure if you have a Sams Club but, Barilla pasta, is 4 boxes in one big box for $2! or something crazy cheap. I love that stuff. one of the 4 boxes lasts me 4 days usually.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Nice. the AP is def whats makin you hungry. I was usin it for about 2 weeks and always was hungry on it. I think i actually wasnt eating enough cause my "#2" was not solid. So i am off it now. Just eat eat eat those carbs.

PS-Not sure if you have a Sams Club but, Barilla pasta, is 4 boxes in one big box for $2! or something crazy cheap. I love that stuff. one of the 4 boxes lasts me 4 days usually.
My #2s are still in check. Though alot of peeps did say that they have bathroom problems, dubbed "Anabolic Dump" lol.

Thanks for the sams club info. I actually went to walmart yesterday and got a ton of spagetti and pasta shells, chicken, mushrooms, onions, turkey pattys, whole wheat buns, brown rice, tuna....etc.

I made a load of spagetti yesterday, and ate half of it. Its definately the AP like you said.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 (continued)

Workout

Insane as before. Chest was amazing, although I had to be careful with my wrists. All sets were about 20 lbs above the norm, and I have to be careful not to overdo it. I always get some type of trapped or nerver or tendonitis in my left wrist whenever I start a ph or restart taking a NO product.

Anyhow enough babling, the whole workout was great, I left the gym wanting more.

The RPM definately helps give me motivation in the gym (also helps me get this damn government paper done) and the MFX keeps me ontop of the world.

I havent enough info yet to do a pros/cons list, but as of current, nothing to complain about.

AP, MFX and IGf-2 should really start to kick in next week
.:twisted:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
why the AP after workout instead of before?
Basically due to the timing of my meals.

I only take a light apple juice (made from my own crushed apples ...lol) pre-w/o and a shake during my workout.

The AP is best taken 15 mins before food, and so I take it immediately after working out - prior to my post w/o meal. Honestly I feel that if I took it before working out, id pass out from a) hunger and b) the light headed feeling that accompanies it if food isnt consumed.

I mean if you guys suggest otherwise I'm all ears :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might be worth trying the ap 45-60 minutes preworkout, then oats or oats + bananas 10-15 preworkout.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
it might be worth trying the ap 45-60 minutes preworkout, then oats or oats + bananas 10-15 preworkout.
hmm, that might be a good idea Easy. I'll try that combo tomorrow and report back.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
M-Tater, I take my AP about 1.5-2hrs before my workout. I eat a full meal 15 minutes later. 30 minutes before I lift I have a shake with 1/3cup steel cut oats, 2.5 scoops ON, 35g WMS, and 30g Supercarb. Its been working really well for me this way. After I finish lifting I take my AP and NOxidant on the way home and then have my postworkout shake consisting of the above ingredients.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
M-Tater, I take my AP about 1.5-2hrs before my workout. I eat a full meal 15 minutes later. 30 minutes before I lift I have a shake with 1/3cup steel cut oats, 2.5 scoops ON, 35g WMS, and 30g Supercarb. Its been working really well for me this way. After I finish lifting I take my AP and NOxidant on the way home and then have my postworkout shake consisting of the above ingredients.
Thanks bro, however the MFX, IGF-2 and RPM all require an empty stomach, so putting AP with these guys was causing a problem.

I will see what I can come up with tomorrow, both great suggestions guys.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, however the MFX, IGF-2 and RPM all require an empty stomach, so putting AP with these guys was causing a problem.

I will see what I can come up with tomorrow, both great suggestions guys.
Well, say you're gonna lift at 6:00. If you eat and get whatever preworkout nutrition around 4:00, wouldn't your stomach be reasonably empty by the time you take MFX, IGF-2, RPM at say 5:30? I take IGF-2 as well and its always hard to find the right time to take it. I usually go with 30 mins before breakfast, 30 mins before workout, and before bed.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Well, say you're gonna lift at 6:00. If you eat and get whatever preworkout nutrition around 4:00, wouldn't your stomach be reasonably empty by the time you take MFX, IGF-2, RPM at say 5:30? I take IGF-2 as well and its always hard to find the right time to take it. I usually go with 30 mins before breakfast, 30 mins before workout, and before bed.
True, but I actually work out as soon as I get up (i wake up at 12 noon (college hours - no im not lazy, i got to bed at 5am after all my work is done :p)) and take about 1 hour to get to the gym.

Im actually considering doing split workouts on this stack as my energy is consistantly high throughout the day. I think if I incorporate another workout say in the evening, your plan would work very well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 is ok on a less than empty stomach, more important is to not have carbs in you. last carb containing meal should be at least 45-60 minutes before IGF-2, and best is if you can wait 90 min after to take in carbs.

Of the 2 tho, AP is more beneficial to take preworkout. IGF-2 is quite valuable, but I don't find taking it before vs after to make a difference. It is a 3x a day product to try for moderately steady levels. man I love how it smells.