Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels
- 02-09-2008, 08:18 PM
- 02-09-2008, 11:32 PM
You will get better results drinking goat milk and doing cart-wheels.
- 02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
I haven't taken them, but they appear to be a handful of proven ingredients at doseages too small to be effective.
The last time I checked these were an aromatase inhibitor, arachidonic acid, dhea, ecdysterone, and divanil...all combined for a whopping total of 480mg per serving...looks really underdosed IMO, but like I said...I've never tried them.RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
02-09-2008, 11:45 PM
The AI is 6oxo, I think... And the amount of AA in it does not seem to be effective. What are your goals, maybe we can help?
02-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Just wanted something to increase strength and help gain weight.
I am 31, 6 ft. 2, and weigh 190. I would like to get to about 210.
I am talking muscle milk, kre alkalyn, and kreation (creatine drink)
I have thought about Methyl 1-D but I am afraid it may have sides or be hard on the body.
Also thought about Advanced Muscle Systems stack. Google that and let me know what you think.
02-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Ams stack will have many sides. Those are prohomornes. M1D is overpriced. I'm hearing really good things about get diesel products.
02-20-2008, 01:59 AM
Give AN's Stack A Shot!
"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tigertest in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2006, 12:40 PM
- By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 25Last Post: 08-05-2006, 12:08 PM
- By joe dax in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2006, 11:07 AM
- By RipdnTxs2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 90Last Post: 11-14-2005, 06:55 PM
- By RipdnTxs2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2005, 01:47 PM