Warbird01 Samples ATW protein!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to All The Whey for sending me a sh1tload of samples! I have ordered around 150 lbs of protein from you guys in the past but never any isolate. There are soo many isolate flavors i didint know which one to get so this should help me!

Gonna rate em on taste. All of them mix perfectly fine so wont be rating that cause they are all 10/10 for mixability.

Also im pretty sure there are atleast 2 of each flavor so i will try to sample them in both milk and water

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate Whey Protein Blend in water
10/10 As far as chocolate goes, its the best chocolate flavored protein i have ever had. I would know too, ive gone through 75 lbs of the stuff :D

Mint Chocolate Whey Protein Blend in water
9/10 Its damn good, especially if you dont have 25 lbs of it like i did but i got kinda sick of it after those 25 lbs. Im sure if you only consumed it 5 lbs at a time it would be 10/10

Cinnamon Bun Whey Protein Blend in milk
10/10 Freaking delecious! Had it in milk and GODDAMN IT WAS GOOD!!! Thast all i can say. I want MOAR!!!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet

Chocolate Whey Protein Blend in water
10/10 As far as chocolate goes, its the best chocolate flavored protein i have ever had. I would know too, ive gone through 75 lbs of the stuff :D

Mint Chocolate Whey Protein Blend in water
9/10 Its damn good, especially if you dont have 25 lbs of it like i did but i got kinda sick of it after those 25 lbs. Im sure if you only consumed it 5 lbs at a time it would be 10/10

Cinnamon Bun Whey Protein Blend in milk
10/10 Freaking delecious! Had it in milk and GODDAMN IT WAS GOOD!!! Thast all i can say. I want MOAR!!!
Checks in the mail!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checks in the mail!!
haha :D

I remember the days when i could get 50 lbs of Optimum protein for 180$ shipped :eek:

Still great prices but that was freaking highway robbery!!!!!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha :D

I remember the days when i could get 50 lbs of Optimum protein for 180$ shipped :eek:

Still great prices but that was freaking highway robbery!!!!!!!!
That's ridiculous.

I'm reviewing my samples of ATW powders, too. The selection Marc sent was unbelievable. The Cinnamon Bun blend was out of this world! So delicious.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's ridiculous.

I'm reviewing my samples of ATW powders, too. The selection Marc sent was unbelievable. The Cinnamon Bun blend was out of this world! So delicious.
Yeah dude, i was like OMG when i saw all the samples, pretty much a 5 lb jug he sent us :D

Ive only had 3 of em so far, but i love the cinnamon bun the best so far

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, i was like OMG when i saw all the samples, pretty much a 5 lb jug he sent us :D

Ive only had 3 of em so far, but i love the cinnamon bun the best so far
When you break out another Cinnamon Bun blend, try adding some oats to it. I did that this morning. It tasted great!

Marc is quite a generous man. I remember seeing the package in the mail and I was like, Wtf? The package smelled sooo good. I just had to tear it open and mix a shake up.

I think, in the end, I'll be ordering a 5 lb. jug of the Cinnamon Bun.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I second that motion.
I've added oats, which tastes great. If only I had some honey to mix with it.

I've thought about cooking up some oats and mixing in the powder. I've heard of a few other people doing that. I hear it's quite a tasty snack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pineapple Isolate in water
8/10 Tasted damn like pineapple, smelled EXACTLY like pineapple. Also gave me that wierd feeling on my tongue after you eat too much pineapple you know? Im not really a huge pineapple fan so 8 is about as high as i could possibly rate it

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pineapple Isolate in water
8/10 Tasted damn like pineapple, smelled EXACTLY like pineapple. Also gave me that wierd feeling on my tongue after you eat too much pineapple you know? Im not really a huge pineapple fan so 8 is about as high as i could possibly rate it
My tastebuds usually become engorged, swolen, or something. It must be because of the acidity in the fruit. I'm not quite sure, though.

I'm gonna have to try this one out sometime soon. I love pineapple.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawberry Optimum Protein Blend in Milk
10/10

Wow, this was awsome, soooooo good. If i buy optimum protein again defenetnly gonna get this. I dunno really waht to say besides it was freaking delicious!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/10

Wow, this was awsome, soooooo good. If i buy optimum protein again defenetnly gonna get this. I dunno really waht to say besides it was freaking delicious!
Strawberry whey always seems to come out tasting really good. BSN's strawberry Syntha-6 is amazing. Their mochaccino is good, too. I have a few ATW samples of strawberry. I may try one out in a few days.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Isolate in water
5/10 Eh, i didint really like this one. Im comparing it to GF Pro Orange and Cream which is BOMB and it was nothing compared to it. Kinda dissapointing :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Chocolate Protein Blend in water
7/10 I usually HATE orange chocolate but this wasnt that bad. Tasted EXACTLY like those chocolate oranges, and i know a LOT of ppl who love those so if you like those you would defenently like this protein.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Orange Isolate in water
5/10 Eh, i didint really like this one. Im comparing it to GF Pro Orange and Cream which is BOMB and it was nothing compared to it. Kinda dissapointing :(
Aw man...I loved the orange! I thought it was going to taste like oranges, which I didn't think would be that good, but it was more like one of those Creamsicle Popsicles!! Smelled like it too!

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol

10/10

Dam You make me want to try this one I havent had it yet lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam You make me want to try this one I havent had it yet lol
yeah dude, **** it was good. Usually i put like 2-3 oz of milk/water in my shakes and just pound it but i put like 6 oz and just sipped it, fist time i have enjoyed a shake in a while :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huh so these have good flavor? I've never tried this brand. I'm not big on fruit but the chocolate sounds good.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanx! For your ongoing review warbird01 I greatly appreciate it!