BIGG DOGG's pSARM-A-THON

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my package today and plan on starting tomorrow!!
I first off want to thank everyone at LG sciences for the extremely generous package and an oppurtunity to try such a cool product.

A little about me i have been training seriously for about 3 years now and I am the strongest i have ever been! I am at the end of my winter test cycle (1000mg's/week). I have a week an a half left on cycle then 30 days to let the esters clear prior to post cycle due to the large amount of the undeconate ester that was in the blend. I plan on using this as a "transitional" product. During the time the esters clear and pct i hope this product will give me that extra edge i need to keep and make new gains!!! I am very excited!!!

Weight: 205-210 i am up 15-20 lbs in the last 3 months!

Flat bench:295x5 i will attempt to hit 315 next week!

Incline:245x6

Squat: 305x8 I have a bad knee and am scarred to push higher.

Leg press: 600x4 for some reason it doesnt affect my knee as bad

I am about 12% body fat and plan on dropping. My cutting phase starts March 1st.

My diet is in check and has been for over a year now
Im around 4500-5000 calories a day
300-350g protien per day

More to come tomorrow, cant wait to try it!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck Big D! sUBDIzzLED!!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Glad you got your package BD. Good luck with the log.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
im slightly curious if this will have any suppresive effects? do you think it will hinder PCT???

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose today(2pills) on an empty stomach right when i woke up. I actually felt a slightly light headed feeling untill i ate. Which in my opinion shows that it is pretty strong for me to feel something kick in...

Breakfast- 4 eggs with cheese in a giant tortilla and two scoop whey shake.

I am at work now and feel great!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in for this one! I like the idea of 1000mgs of test a week!!! Yummyy!!!! :twisted:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I LOVED IT!!! Im finishing up with propinate for the next week and a half. nice solid gains...not too puffy..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I LOVED IT!!! Im finishing up with propinate for the next week and a half. nice solid gains...not too puffy..
Me and prop didnt get along to well pain wise but gain wise we were best friends!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
The most painful pi i have felt was the test 500 blend i was running... second would be HCG in the delt, becuase i am sick of pinning my glut...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
So i have been running the pSARM since friday. I hit Biceps on sat. It wasnt the best work out, i had a really bad migraine so i cut it short. I usually only lift one on the weekends and hit it hard on the weekdays.

Right now i just got home from dinner, took some cutie out... I ate an 11oz filet mingon, mashed potatoes, a salad and desert!!! my appetite is through the roof!!

Tomorrow is back day I will keep you posted through the day with what i eat and how i feel on the pSARM... So far so good...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good so far. Carry on soldier! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately lookin good my friend!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Good morning gentelmen,
Im sitting at work feeling Great!.. I have full belly and am maximizing my swelling by moving as little as possible at my desk.:head:

So far i have eaten pretty well this morning!

7AM
75 gram shake on gold standard mint chip
With a bowl of Oatmeal

10AM
A pretty heft pulled pork tri-tip sandwich:food:
as well as my first 2 pSARM pills

I will be going to luch at 12:30 so i will keep you posted.
I plan on running it at 4 pills a day for the first week and a half to see how my body reacts with it. With all the chems i have in my system(test,arrimadex) i wanna make sure that i dont have any strange reactions.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I just ate my weight in sushi!! 5 rolls and i feel like im going to pop!!! Im really hoping i can hit 210 by march 1st..

Im still curious if the psarm has any repressive traits???

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just ate my weight in sushi!! 5 rolls and i feel like im going to pop!!! Im really hoping i can hit 210 by march 1st..

Im still curious if the psarm has any repressive traits???
It shouldn't.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I hit back today like an animal!! One of the best work outs in a long time.

Lat pulldowns(wide) x4sets
Seated low cable rows x4sets
Lat pull downs with traingle grip x4 sets
shoulder shrugs on smith x4sets
Upper rows-x4sets
Then 20 min of abbs

I felt like a beast in there, i was planning on a quick workout but got sucked in and didnt want to stop!!
I feel aggressive, this stuff seems t mix well with test..

Post workout i had a 75 gram shake then 20 min later two chicken breast a bowl of pasta and some brocoli!!

GETTING SWOLL...:head:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Just got home... 8 hours of work and 5 of school... so no gym on tuesdays... I ate pretty well... I am noticing that this stuff hrts my stomach bad. Has any one else noticed this??
Other then that no other issues... Im gonna pass out so that i can get my 8hrs of sleep... I will be back at it tomorrow morning

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hit back today like an animal!! One of the best work outs in a long time.

Lat pulldowns(wide) x4sets
Seated low cable rows x4sets
Lat pull downs with traingle grip x4 sets
shoulder shrugs on smith x4sets
Upper rows-x4sets
Then 20 min of abbs

I felt like a beast in there, i was planning on a quick workout but got sucked in and didnt want to stop!!
I feel aggressive, this stuff seems t mix well with test..

Post workout i had a 75 gram shake then 20 min later two chicken breast a bowl of pasta and some brocoli!!

GETTING SWOLL...:head:
I hit 32 sets of back the other night lol. I felt like a monster.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Good morning...
Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, work was hectic. I hit shoulders/triceps. I felt like an animal. The work outs i have been having are great! The only problem i have seen is the bad stomach ache i get on the stuff. its there whether i eat before taking or on an empty stomach:think:.. Im not too sure what thats all about but i hope it will pass.

Today im sleepy as hell. I went an saw a buddies band play and stayed out a lot later then i should have. work is gonna be rough today!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i got a little bad news.. i have full blown Pneumonia and i am sick as a DOG!!!

Im on antibiotics and am starting to feel alittle better... So hopefully i can get in the gym in a few days!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Get better bro, I think I got a mild case of the flu either from work or the sick kids on campus.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Im actually doing alot better..The DR. gave me some gnarly antiobiotics and it is almost gone. I hit the gym yesterday.. I had a pretty good pump..And my appetite is back up so im happy about that.......

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Im actually doing alot better..The DR. gave me some gnarly antiobiotics and it is almost gone. I hit the gym yesterday.. I had a pretty good pump..And my appetite is back up so im happy about that.......
I hear ya man, my appetite went to sh*t yesterday. I at at noon, then I didn't eat anything until 10pm, I woke up and made a casein shake then passed out for another 10 hours. So yeah, one meal over the course of....16 hours.

Hope you're on those probiotics man. Glad to hear you're feeling better.