()-a "DieSeL" PCT-() ~bY bLacKjAcK~ (*DTHC, R4W, TTE*)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
UNSPONSORED!!!

Ok guys...I just got off cycle and I am going to give Diesel products a go. The panels are solid as hell and I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Little bit of history, I have always had a lot of trouble recovering from cycles. Usually it takes me forever and a day to get my libido back up to par. This is the first time I have used any Diesel products, so my expectations are high.

Supps:
Toremifine: will most likely be 120 for 4-5 days, then 60 for a couple weeks, down to 40 and so on.

*Diesel Test Hardcore*: 2 caps morning, 1 lunch, 1 mid afternoon

*Trib Test Extreme*: 2 caps morning, 2 caps midday

*Ready4War*: 4 caps preworkout

..and a little topical formestane to keep estro contained..

---Will post my workouts as I am able and give daily notings of my recovery and training thoughts. Will be interesting to see how much weight I can retain, and hope much strength I can preserve throughout this post cycle therapy.

Beginning pics will be up soon.

Here we go! --- Sh!ts gon' be DIESEL up in here!! You ready?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Little bit of history, I have always had a lot of trouble recovering from cycles. Usually it takes me forever and a day to get my libido back up to par. .
umm not after about 4 days on this stack. That new Trib Test Exteme is sick (not that TTE wasnt sick before, just over looked).

U gotta jazz this up with some bottle pics and product info on what you using:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
chuck will you be at the Arnold classic?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck will you be at the Arnold classic?
nope, wanted to but was planning on moving myself and GET DIESEL to Chicago around that time. I want to go, I have an athlete that I have been sponsoring for a long time benching in the cage. Jay Fry, he's on getdiesel.com and on the getdiesel myspace page.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck brotha. Looks like a solid pct stack!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
umm not after about 4 days on this stack. That new Trib Test Exteme is sick (not that TTE wasnt sick before, just over looked).

U gotta jazz this up with some bottle pics and product info on what you using:

From quoting this and seeing the html...now I know how to do it ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Trip is on board!! BJ you will enjoy it for sure son.:twisted:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see all you guys checkin in. Lets do it.

Yeh Trip, from watchin you go at it I am def. lookin forward my man.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Good luck BJ...didnt know you were even ON bro!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So far I haven't noticed much. It is my second day though...

I know this morning I woke up with some serious serious morning wood (that is a GOOOOD sign!!). Will make sure this keeps up before I attribute it to the TTE+DTHC. But most likely that is what it is. If so, dayyuuummm!

Workout Below

I am still in my de-load phase. So the weights won't be really impressive. Nevertheless this thing WILL GO ON!!

DB Military - Full ROM:
90x10
100x10
100x10
100x10

BB Shrugs:
405x10
405x10
405x10
405x10

DB Laterals: 2:2
25x12
25x12
25x12
25x12

DB Rear Delt Raise:
20x12
20x12
20x12
20x12

Everything felt light and good. Smooth day. I felt pretty strong actually. Those DB's are pretty heavy to be tossin so smooth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck blackjack, this is my 5th cycle of diesel test. i am doing same stack as you with great results, increased aggression on day 2. btw i added raw test to the other stuff you are taking, and could tell a significant difference from 1st dose. it might be overkill but i really like the addition of raw test, at any rate good luck.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
~~~

Sex this morning was awesome. Erection strength was pretty high, not as good as it could be, but very good nonetheless. Considering I am 4-5 days into PCT I am excited.

~~~

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Morning wood is still hoppin. Hellz yeh~ Libido has been pretty good. I had sex yesterday 2x and kept a good erection for about 30 min. which is pretty good for PCT, but can definitely improve. I have been making improvements everyday though which is better than usual.

----------------

Gonna be getting back into my workout routine tommorrow. I have finally moved and into my new apartment. So things are kinda gonna be getting into a routine now. Thats a good thing.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I FIANNNNLLY hit the gym at work today for abot 45 min when I had some spare...

Chest/Tris:
Flat BB:
275x10
295x10
295x10
295x10

Incline DB ~~~ SuperSet ~~~with Incline DB Curl:
80x12 ~~ 40x12
90x12 ~~ 40x12
90x12 ~~ 40x12
90x12 ~~ 40x12

BW Dips:

Everything felt real good. My new gym is SICK! So nice. I dunno if you guys knew, but I just got moved this weekend and started my new job on Monday, which I am really enjoying. All I do all day is relate to people which is the job custom fit for me. The first couple days have been pretty hectic, but I am kinda getting into the swing and will be starting up a new routine here in about a week. I am trying to find a hardcore partner to rock wit me. I have a couple prospects

Hope you all are doing good!

~~~ The R4W is NO DAMN JOKE!! I had some sick energy today...even though the workout was only 45 minutes, the rest of my day was great, virtually no crash at all...awesome. Libido is still slowly on the rise so the test is kicking back in....

I am becoming DIESEL son!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates...went away for the weekend, just got back. Still been dosing the Diesel/TTE the same. Libido has been up and down, one night I will be rock hard throughout then next I will be not so much. So that had been a touch disappointing, although last cycle at this time I was shooting blanks so I should be joyous :D

This stuff is the real deal though, definitely the best job of kicking back in I have had ever which is great. Workin out tomorrow for sure...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with the new location son....I just got a handfull of new **** to deal with as well.......P.A.L UP SON!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok my libby is BACK!! In full swing as far as I am concerned...its kickin!! Morning wood is rediculous and sexual thoughts during the day have been very much steadily increasing.

Workouts have been SICK on the R4W. I have noticed a huge increase in sweating and just a clean intense focus once I hit the gym. Great stuff.

I am maintaining all my strength so far in PCT which is abnormal, so thats awesome.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok my libby is BACK!! In full swing as far as I am concerned...its kickin!! Morning wood is rediculous and sexual thoughts during the day have been very much steadily increasing.

Workouts have been SICK on the R4W. I have noticed a huge increase in sweating and just a clean intense focus once I hit the gym. Great stuff.

I am maintaining all my strength so far in post cycle therapy which is abnormal, so thats awesome.
A "DIESEL PCT" is a smart PCT. What day you on?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am maintaining all my strength so far in post cycle therapy which is abnormal, so thats awesome.
The morning wood is insane when on DTH. :hammer:

~TrIp~

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Workin out later on today, gonna hit some legs and put R4W to the real test!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Workouts have been pretty sick. I just started an 8x8 routine and I can tell much more of a difference with the R4W on this type of routine because of the endurance needed to really complete a routine like this. I really like this stuff alot.

My libido is back to the point where its probably higher than I can remember in a long time. And I am about 17-20 days out of PCT. That is incredible. And I am one of happiest people alive :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Libido is still kickin and I am starting to get a little acne here and there from my high natty test levels :D:D:D

Have gotta give mad props to Chuck with the formulation of DTHC and TTE. This is the most quality recovery I have ever had. Good stuff!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Man my workouts have been incredible. I just started a new job that has had be working 13-14 hr days so w/o's have been scarce, but when I get em in the energy and focus is incredible.

Updates will begin soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man my workouts have been incredible. I just started a new job that has had be working 13-14 hr days so w/o's have been scarce, but when I get em in the energy and focus is incredible.

Updates will begin soon.
ummm whats up with this log?