Background info : I'm 6'0'' 205 lbs. I've been lifting around 9 years.
My stim experience includes : White Flood, SP250, , and all the drinks... /redline extreme, etc...I have had previous issues with GI distress on White Flood and SP250, but that was about a year or so ago. Now, on to R4W.....
I picked up a bottle of late last week with my most recent NP order. For both of my workouts I took 3 caps. I ate at 3 pm (my pre-workout meal), took caps at 4 pm, worked out at 5 pm.
Let me tell ya. THIS STUFF IS THE TRUTH.
- Energy/ : After an hour or so I was still ready for more. I had a lot more in me even at the end of my workouts. A ton of energy here and I wasn't gassed in the least bit.
- Training Intensity: I blasted through the 110 lb. dumbells on low incline bench. Usually I'm good on the 110's for around 5 or 6 reps...but my 3rd set I had the 110's up for 8 reps. I felt like a monster. 10/10 for training intensity without a doubt.
- Mental Focus/Drive: My mental focus was . I don't really know how to explain it. I felt very focused and was ready to each exercise.
- Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive: n/a - I couldn't tell. My libido is sky high for the most part, so I really can't comment.
- Nitric Oxide: Great pumps. I was vascular as a mofo and my chest and arms felt enormous.
- Thermogenic: I sweat like crazzzzzzzzzzy. I looked like I had done cardio by the time I was done lifting.
Total workout time, 1 hr. 15 mins.
A few things to note that were biggies for me :
No GI distress, no crash, and the mental focus was top notch. I felt great all the way through, blasted through my workouts and felt stronger than ever.
I'm looking forward to giving 4 caps a try for my next workout.