Strategicmove's Partly Sponsored IGF-2/Lean Xtreme/Activate Xtreme/AP/P-Slin Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19;
    Congrats on the results strategic. Keep up the hard work bud.
    Thanks for the support, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by king1033;
    how do u feel the lean extreme is working for you??
    Beautifully! It comes highly recommended. Stacked with Relora and Ashwagandha, it reaches a completely different level. If resources allow, phosphatidyl serine would round up the stack beautifully. The results are definitely dose-dependent.

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. I was only sporadically online
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove;
    The answer lies in catechins, the flavonol group of polyphenols found in large quantities in green tea. There are four classes of these in green tea: epicatechin (EC), epigallocatechin (EGC), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is the most potent of these. Possessing various important pharmacological activities, EGCG, and to some extent, the other catechins, impact protein synthesis by favourably supporting the use of DNA and RNA to create protein structures, and by inhibiting the angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels from existing vessels) of cancer cells by blocking DNA and protein synthesis in those cells. So, the catechins in green tea support the creation of proteins in healthy cells and inhibit the same process in unhealthy cells.
    Needless to say, I always look out for the EGCG content of any green tea supplement I intend to take. The more (EGCG) the better!

4. Whats up Strategic!

I'm very interested in Lean Xtreme and Adrenalean. How's the Lean Xtreme working for you?
    NSCA - CSCS

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    Whats up Strategic!

I'm very interested in Lean Xtreme and Adrenalean. How's the Lean Xtreme working for you?
    Lean Xtreme was (is) very effective. Weight-dependent dosing is better, though. For my weight (about 230 lbs), I would do one capsule four times daily (instead of one capsule three times daily recommended) in my next Lean Xtreme use. The addition of Relora, Green Tea (EGCG), and Ashwagandha made Lean Xtreme shine even better.

6. Well I don't know how I missed this log but loving the results your seeing (and the detail is impressive.)

I ran a similar stack as you know when I began cutting (AP, IGF-2, and recently added in RPM) and had great results. Combo of drive, RPM (for extended use with the others) and P-Slin is going to be fantastic. Can't wait to see how you respond and the reviews. Good luck brother.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023;
    Well I don't know how I missed this log but loving the results your seeing (and the detail is impressive.)

I ran a similar stack as you know when I began cutting (AP, IGF-2, and recently added in RPM) and had great results. Combo of drive, RPM (for extended use with the others) and P-Slin is going to be fantastic. Can't wait to see how you respond and the reviews. Good luck brother.
    Yeah! The stack is truly impressive...
  8. Talking It almost sounds...your surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yeah! The stack is truly impressive...
    Honestly bud it sounds like you were skeptical at first? Just giving ya some **** bud.... By all means, your stack is definitely impressive. Beyond that, keep up the hard work. It all starts with your diet and training, but even that doesn't matter without the hard work ethic and dedication...keep it up and you'll get where you want to be in no time!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Lean Xtreme was (is) very effective. Weight-dependent dosing is better, though. For my weight (about 230 lbs), I would do one capsule four times daily (instead of one capsule three times daily recommended) in my next Lean Xtreme use. The addition of Relora, Green Tea (EGCG), and Ashwagandha made Lean Xtreme shine even better.
    I went ahead and bought me a botle of Lean Xtreme and Adrenalean. Thanks for the info Strategic.
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    I went ahead and bought me a botle of Lean Xtreme and Adrenalean. Thanks for the info Strategic.
    Anytime, Sir!
    •   

11. Very nice broski!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 04:46 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
  4. Replies: 5