Bludevils ATW protein sample reviews

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just a mini review of the samples I received from All The Way. Again, big props to Marc and All the Way for the massive amount of samples.

Right now I consume 1 shake for breakfast mixed with protein pwdr, oats, natty pb and cinnamon and a pwo shake with just protein pwder and oats. I'll be adding the ATW protein samples to these shakes over the next few days to rate my favorites.

So far here's what I've tried.

Flavor Rating - 1-10

10/10 Cinnamon Bun - Absolutely delicious in my morning shake consisting of oats, pb and cinnamon.

8.5/10 Banana - This was pretty good in my morning shake as well. I'm a big fan of eating banana's with PB and this has that type of flavor. Not as good as Cinammon Bun but still top notch.

6.5/10 Strawberry - Added this to my PWO shake of just oats and protein. Definately had a strawberry taste but wasn't strong enough for my taste. I used 12oz of water, so I'll cut the water back on the next one to access taste.

7.5/10 Pineapple - Added this to my PWO shake of just oasts and protein. Nice change of pace from just regular choc. Enjoyed the taste but so far Cinnamon Bun and Banana are my favorites.

More to come.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Tried the chocolate this morning. I usually just buy the 6lb EAS chocolate from Costco. I must say the ATW had a much smoother, milk chocolate flavor.

9/10 Chocolate - Really smooth chocolate flavor. Like a chocolate milk actually. No funny aftertaste at all.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
No fair i wanted the free samples. Thanks for the reviews though man, i really really really want to try the Cinnamon Bun

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
No fair i wanted the free samples. Thanks for the reviews though man, i really really really want to try the Cinnamon Bun
Just buy 2 pounds of it. you will not be dissapointed. I think I popped wood when i tasted it.:blink:

tattoopierced1

Cinn bun was good, but I wouldnt call it my favorite. I really like the strawberry in milk... The Chocolate Mint is good too. Going to try the orange/chocolate today.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all my shakes are mixed with water. I can imagine the flavors would taste a lot better in milk. I usually use 12oz of water, but found that if I drop it back to 8oz the taste is much better.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Tried the chocolate this morning. I usually just buy the 6lb EAS chocolate from Costco. I must say the ATW had a much smoother, milk chocolate flavor.

9/10 Chocolate - Really smooth chocolate flavor. Like a chocolate milk actually. No funny aftertaste at all.
I too really enjoyed the chocolate. It was a very unique chocolate flavor not typical of protein. Def one of my fav. so far. I personally liked the chocolate better than cinnibun. Still got lots of samples to work through. I was shocked to see over 2lbs of samples show up on my doorstep!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Blu, what type of protein were these? Blend, Isolate, or you dont know?
Each sample is marked. I have labeled what each is in my current reviews a few post below. Its either, Isolate, blend, or optimum.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I too really enjoyed the chocolate. It was a very unique chocolate flavor not typical of protein. Def one of my fav. so far. I personally liked the chocolate better than cinnibun. Still got lots of samples to work through. I was shocked to see over 2lbs of samples show up on my doorstep!!
Same here as far as the amount of samples received. I had the chocolate again this morning and I'm considering putting it on par with the Cinnamon Bun. I think I really liked the Cinnamon Bun just because if wasn't chocolate (which is the flavor I've been using for the past year).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Didn't think to put that in, but all pwo shakes have been isolate and all breakfast shakes have been either blend or optimum. So far the biggest difference is the Isolate clumps (using shaking method) while the blend and optimum doesn't.

allenzo

Awards
I will add that all the flavors I have tried so far are great; Chocolate, Cinnamon Bun, Vanilla, Strawberry. But was suprised by the taste of the banana powder. Normally I do not like banana flavored anything but it actually tasted good to me. Not to strong but just enough flavor.

Thanks

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bludevil Thanx for taking the time to review!! A million thanx

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
7.5/10 - Orange - Had a light orange taste. For those of you who don't like overpowering flavors but just a nice/smooth taste, this one's for you. I on the other hand like my flavors strong. I did find 2 scoops of Orange to be just right for me.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Zo

I will add that all the flavors I have tried so far are great; Chocolate, Cinnamon Bun, Vanilla, Strawberry. But was suprised by the taste of the banana powder. Normally I do not like banana flavored anything but it actually tasted good to me. Not to strong but just enough flavor.

Thanks
Thanks Man glad you liked them.