Tat's PSarm Log (Sponsered)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Tat's PSarm Log (Sponsered)

I received my PSarm in the mail on Friday and started on Saturday. I am taking 6 total per day, 3 pills, twice daily as the bottle states. I am taking 3 pills in the morning, and then 3 more about 30 minutes before my workout. I did a small chest workout on Saturday night. Did not notice anything, but I worked out at 7pm, when my normal workout is during the week around 3pm. Today will be my first "real" day working out with it. I have my upper body 5x5 workout to do today so I will report back with any noticeable changes.

Just for the record, here is a normal week of weights for me:
    Monday: upper body 5x5
    Tuesday: lower body 5x5
    Wed: off
    Thursday: upper body hypertrophy
    Friday: lower body hypertrophy

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

6 a day? Diesel dude.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Looking forward to this log TP.

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

well, tonights workout didnt go off. Got to work and threw up twice. Came home, at a bit, and slept on the couch until late afternoon. Dont know what came over me, just got really nauseated. So today's workout, will be worked into tomorrow...gotta do it double time.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Answers

I hate puking.

I also hate when I start a supp, then get sick....like I did today. Week 1 of Epi-Phera down the ****ter.

6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    I hate puking.

I also hate when I start a supp, then get sick....like I did today. Week 1 of Epi-Phera down the ****ter.
    Cant wait to see how you do with this stuff bub!

I here ya, i was getting into the prime of my cylce and now somethings up and i dont know what it is. Puking and everything else, yet i feel normal. Just cant eat nothing!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Decided to drop to 4 caps per day. Found it was the Yohimbe in this that was causing me the nausea. I took 3 caps last night and within an hour became nauseated again. This morning, I took 2 caps with my MRP bar and only noticed slight dizziness. A noted side effect for some people with Yohimbe is dizziness and nausea/stomach upset. I will monitor this with my next couple of doses, but feel that this is probably the likely culprit. Will update after workout this evening.

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

On a side note, if I do notice the dizzy/nausea feeling off of 4 total caps, I may try splitting the doses up into 1 cap morning, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap dinner to see if this will help. I will let you know after this evening.

9. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Keep us informed bro! Good luck!

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to see you dosing it down man, I was kinda nervous about you starting at 6 a day working your way up. Sucks about getting sick, but the more you know.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

This happend to me too Tattoo. I didn't puke or anything, I just got a little upset stomach for a minute then it goes away. I am now doing 2in the morning, 2 before practice, and 2 before the gym. Im fine with 2 caps at a time but 3 may be a little too high.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

12. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah, try splitting up the doses. 6 caps is fine (I use 4) just take 2,2,2 or 1,1,1,1

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I just joined the pSARM dance this afternoon. Looking forward to your results, and I'll be here with mine to compare

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Update: Had a chest/back workout today, going to further split up my routine to focus more on muscle groups... been on my previous split for two months now and it is time for a change.
    Started with BB Bench, loaded 245lbs on the bar and proceeded to do my sets, and they were surprisingly easy for all 5 sets.
    Incline DB an easy 3 sets, I've lightened the weight I use for these per one of my partners who has been helping me with some chest stuff.
    various angle pec dec, worked 5 different angles, slow concentrated reps.
    Wide grip pullups: BW + 25 for 5 sets, each week these get easier and easier.
    Gripped pull downs, did the stack for sets on these. Used the bar that resembles: D-----D where you grip the sides
    Hammer strength pulls: 3 sets, 135lbs per side

Hanging abs: 3 sets

All in all, I felt good and strong through all the sets. I was sweating like a mofo, more than usual, but the weather is 70 degrees here in Feb., which is very unusual.. supposed to be 40 tomorrow. I attribute the sweating to the weather change.

Off to boxing now and then dinner.

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Today is shoulders, bi's and tri's. Took 2 caps yesterday with dinner and a few hours later I felt nauseated again. I found I do better if I take a morning dose, and an afternoon dose. I dont know why this is, but my body tolerates this much better. I am still at 4 caps per day. Will update tonight on this afternoon's workout.

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed when I take mine with food it seems the nauseated is amplified and last longer. When I take it and wait like an hour to eat (pre fasted cardio) or about 20-15min pre workout (45min after food) It's minimal if at all.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I noticed when I take mine with food it seems the nauseated is amplified and last longer. When I take it and wait like an hour to eat (pre fasted cardio) or about 20-15min pre workout (45min after food) It's minimal if at all.
    I cant take it if I'm very full, or if I have an empty stomach. So, my solutions is to eat a small meal when taking these and I have no such problems. This is on 2 pills (4 per day) and not 3 (6 per day)

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I cant take it if I'm very full, or if I have an empty stomach. So, my solutions is to eat a small meal when taking these and I have no such problems. This is on 2 pills (4 per day) and not 3 (6 per day)
    LOL, ok. Im glad you figured it out

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Into my first week. After figuring out the whole pill timing thing, I finally get to enjoy it. I feel pretty strong with this stuff, almost 24 hours. Looking forward to my next workout to see what I put up there.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a week in and still trying to figure it all out myself. Gonna do 6 a day and see if I start to notice it. Are you dosing upon rising and preworkout?
    WHITE WHALE!

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'm a week in and still trying to figure it all out myself. Gonna do 6 a day and see if I start to notice it. Are you dosing upon rising and preworkout?
    yes. The morning dose I take after consuming a protein shake and a MRP bar.

Are you having issues with feeling nauseated?

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Are you having issues with feeling nauseated?
    I can't say I'm feeling anything, hence upping to 6 a day.
    I take it 30 minutes before food.
    WHITE WHALE!

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I can't say I'm feeling anything, hence upping to 6 a day.
    I take it 30 minutes before food.
    Yea but your having a hard time getting more than 2500cals in, pSARM or any supp won't do much if your not eating enough, but I have faith you'll get it down

Carry on fella's...carry on.....

24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice lookin log so far fellas, lovin' the feedback tatt!

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yea but your having a hard time getting more than 2500cals in, pSARM or any supp won't do much if your not eating enough, but I have faith you'll get it down
    And the ref takes a point away. Jerk, ahhahahaha

Got 2800 today, booyah grandma.
    WHITE WHALE!

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

anyone else noticing increased pimples? I dont know if this is coincidence or not, but I've noticed I've recently begun breaking out more on my arms and back.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

anyone else noticing increased pimples? I dont know if this is coincidence or not, but I've noticed I've recently begun breaking out more on my arms and back.
    nope.
    WHITE WHALE!

28. Senior Member
    Answers

Carry on fella's...carry on.....
    I agree with you there after reading his log, but on another note if he were to up his cals to 3500 i would expect his strength to begin to increase which would have no relation to the pSarm though. I think when running a log if the diet changes and then you see results, you can not attribute that to the supplement. A good log is one when the person has their diet in check, such as TP's i would assume. Not someone who is consuming 3/4 of their diet in protein shakes and then suddenly adding 500+ cals in whole foods if you know what i mean.

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

had a great chest workout today. Chest felt very full the entire workout. I did varied angles with DBs today to hit every aspect of the chest, and then finished up with various angles with the cable crossover machine. Did not tire, and the last rep felt as good as the first rep.

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

today is back day.. going to try and make it to the gym... the weather here got awful last night. 4 inches of ice is on the ground this morning, and I barely made it into work with my Honda Civic.. not the best to be getting around town in, but I got here. Hopefully by this afternoon some of it will have melted and road crews can get the roads cleaned up.

I missed my MMA class last night due to weather, they were probably going to be closed anyways.

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

worked back yesterday, lifts are all up. Wide grip chins with the stack x 10, Hammer Strength low rows with 6 plates, cable rows with the stack x 10, db rows. Feeling very strong while using PSarm. Pumps are good, muscles fill with blood very quickly. Some lingering injuries (shoulder) actually feel slightly better than normal and havent been giving me grief as of recent. Appetite is slightly down, but I dont think it has anything to do with the PSarm. Weight is about the same, I hover anywhere between 212-217.

On a side note, I dont know if this is related to it or not, but I am breaking out on my back and arms. Also, more hair is sprouting up on shoulders and back and I am having to shave more frequently for the past few weeks. Like I said, I dont know if it is related, or if it is just nature taking its course, but it is worth noting. I'm starting to think I could be the illegitimate child of DSade with all of my bodyhair...

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Answers

or you've been bitten be a werewolf?
    or maybe just Teen wolf?

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    or you've been bitten be a werewolf?
    or maybe just Teen wolf?
    I'd still siding with the illegitimate child theory.. I'll be collecting a hair sample at the Arnold to back up my theory.

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Legs today. Things are still going well, feeling very strong throughout the day. I'm a little run down today, but other than that, it should be a good workout.

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

didnt really have a good workout yesterday. Felt run down for pretty much the entire day. That said, even though my mind wasnt "in the gym" with me today, I was pushing some good weight around.

Since I havent done so yet, here is the usual diet:

5:30am: 2 scoops whey protein w/skim milk
    6:30am: MetRx MRP bar
    9:00am: 2 scoops whey protein, bagel
    11:00am: chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa
    2:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 3 cups cheerios
    4:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 60g gatorade
    6:00pm: lean steak, sweet potato

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

today is arms and shoulders, feeling pretty good today and am hoping for another stellar workout.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin good bro lookin good!

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

didnt really have a good workout yesterday. Felt run down for pretty much the entire day. That said, even though my mind wasnt "in the gym" with me today, I was pushing some good weight around.

Since I havent done so yet, here is the usual diet:

5:30am: 2 scoops whey protein w/skim milk
    6:30am: MetRx MRP bar
    9:00am: 2 scoops whey protein, bagel
    11:00am: chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa
    2:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 3 cups cheerios
    4:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 60g gatorade
    6:00pm: lean steak, sweet potato
    Que the haters looking at all that whey. I think it looks good though.
    WHITE WHALE!

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Que the haters looking at all that whey. I think it looks good though.
    It works for me right now. I'm moving out some shakes and replacing with some more whole foods. I'm just very scheduled and have to find the niche that fits right now in terms of work/eating.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

It works for me right now. I'm moving out some shakes and replacing with some more whole foods. I'm just very scheduled and have to find the niche that fits right now in terms of work/eating.
    Amen to that!

Is the back hair still sprouting? I think I'm having the same thing going on. May need to wax this stuff if it gets outta hand.
    WHITE WHALE!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ~~LG33's Start of the New Year pSarm Log!!! (SPONSERED)~~
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. possible (unsponsored) LG pSARM log
    By MeatHead88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
  4. Smeton's X-factore/Lean Xtreme log(sponsered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 06:32 PM
  5. pSilentBob's pSARM log (pSponsored)
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 07:32 AM