Tat's PSarm Log (Sponsered)

tattoopierced1

I received my PSarm in the mail on Friday and started on Saturday. I am taking 6 total per day, 3 pills, twice daily as the bottle states. I am taking 3 pills in the morning, and then 3 more about 30 minutes before my workout. I did a small chest workout on Saturday night. Did not notice anything, but I worked out at 7pm, when my normal workout is during the week around 3pm. Today will be my first "real" day working out with it. I have my upper body 5x5 workout to do today so I will report back with any noticeable changes.

Just for the record, here is a normal week of weights for me:
Monday: upper body 5x5
Tuesday: lower body 5x5
Wed: off
Thursday: upper body hypertrophy
Friday: lower body hypertrophy

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
6 a day? Diesel dude.

tattoopierced1

well, tonights workout didnt go off. Got to work and threw up twice. Came home, at a bit, and slept on the couch until late afternoon. Dont know what came over me, just got really nauseated. So today's workout, will be worked into tomorrow...gotta do it double time.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I hate puking.

I also hate when I start a supp, then get sick....like I did today. Week 1 of Epi-Phera down the ****ter.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate puking.

I also hate when I start a supp, then get sick....like I did today. Week 1 of Epi-Phera down the ****ter.
Cant wait to see how you do with this stuff bub!

I here ya, i was getting into the prime of my cylce and now somethings up and i dont know what it is. Puking and everything else, yet i feel normal. Just cant eat nothing!

tattoopierced1

Decided to drop to 4 caps per day. Found it was the Yohimbe in this that was causing me the nausea. I took 3 caps last night and within an hour became nauseated again. This morning, I took 2 caps with my MRP bar and only noticed slight dizziness. A noted side effect for some people with Yohimbe is dizziness and nausea/stomach upset. I will monitor this with my next couple of doses, but feel that this is probably the likely culprit. Will update after workout this evening.

tattoopierced1

On a side note, if I do notice the dizzy/nausea feeling off of 4 total caps, I may try splitting the doses up into 1 cap morning, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap dinner to see if this will help. I will let you know after this evening.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you dosing it down man, I was kinda nervous about you starting at 6 a day working your way up. Sucks about getting sick, but the more you know.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, try splitting up the doses. 6 caps is fine (I use 4) just take 2,2,2 or 1,1,1,1

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I just joined the pSARM dance this afternoon. Looking forward to your results, and I'll be here with mine to compare :(

tattoopierced1

Update: Had a chest/back workout today, going to further split up my routine to focus more on muscle groups... been on my previous split for two months now and it is time for a change.
Started with BB Bench, loaded 245lbs on the bar and proceeded to do my sets, and they were surprisingly easy for all 5 sets.
Incline DB an easy 3 sets, I've lightened the weight I use for these per one of my partners who has been helping me with some chest stuff.
various angle pec dec, worked 5 different angles, slow concentrated reps.
Wide grip pullups: BW + 25 for 5 sets, each week these get easier and easier.
Gripped pull downs, did the stack for sets on these. Used the bar that resembles: D-----D where you grip the sides
Hammer strength pulls: 3 sets, 135lbs per side

Hanging abs: 3 sets

All in all, I felt good and strong through all the sets. I was sweating like a mofo, more than usual, but the weather is 70 degrees here in Feb., which is very unusual.. supposed to be 40 tomorrow. I attribute the sweating to the weather change.

Off to boxing now and then dinner.

tattoopierced1

Today is shoulders, bi's and tri's. Took 2 caps yesterday with dinner and a few hours later I felt nauseated again. I found I do better if I take a morning dose, and an afternoon dose. I dont know why this is, but my body tolerates this much better. I am still at 4 caps per day. Will update tonight on this afternoon's workout.

tattoopierced1

I noticed when I take mine with food it seems the nauseated is amplified and last longer. When I take it and wait like an hour to eat (pre fasted cardio) or about 20-15min pre workout (45min after food) It's minimal if at all.
I cant take it if I'm very full, or if I have an empty stomach. So, my solutions is to eat a small meal when taking these and I have no such problems. This is on 2 pills (4 per day) and not 3 (6 per day)

tattoopierced1

Into my first week. After figuring out the whole pill timing thing, I finally get to enjoy it. I feel pretty strong with this stuff, almost 24 hours. Looking forward to my next workout to see what I put up there.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week in and still trying to figure it all out myself. Gonna do 6 a day and see if I start to notice it. Are you dosing upon rising and preworkout?

tattoopierced1

I'm a week in and still trying to figure it all out myself. Gonna do 6 a day and see if I start to notice it. Are you dosing upon rising and preworkout?
yes. The morning dose I take after consuming a protein shake and a MRP bar.

Are you having issues with feeling nauseated?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say I'm feeling anything, hence upping to 6 a day. :)
I take it 30 minutes before food.
Yea but your having a hard time getting more than 2500cals in, pSARM or any supp won't do much if your not eating enough, but I have faith you'll get it down :thumbsup:

Carry on fella's...carry on.....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice lookin log so far fellas, lovin' the feedback tatt!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yea but your having a hard time getting more than 2500cals in, pSARM or any supp won't do much if your not eating enough, but I have faith you'll get it down :thumbsup:
And the ref takes a point away. Jerk, ahhahahaha

Got 2800 today, booyah grandma.

tattoopierced1

anyone else noticing increased pimples? I dont know if this is coincidence or not, but I've noticed I've recently begun breaking out more on my arms and back.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
anyone else noticing increased pimples? I dont know if this is coincidence or not, but I've noticed I've recently begun breaking out more on my arms and back.
nope.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Carry on fella's...carry on.....
I agree with you there after reading his log, but on another note if he were to up his cals to 3500 i would expect his strength to begin to increase which would have no relation to the pSarm though. I think when running a log if the diet changes and then you see results, you can not attribute that to the supplement. A good log is one when the person has their diet in check, such as TP's i would assume. Not someone who is consuming 3/4 of their diet in protein shakes and then suddenly adding 500+ cals in whole foods if you know what i mean.

tattoopierced1

had a great chest workout today. Chest felt very full the entire workout. I did varied angles with DBs today to hit every aspect of the chest, and then finished up with various angles with the cable crossover machine. Did not tire, and the last rep felt as good as the first rep.

tattoopierced1

today is back day.. going to try and make it to the gym... the weather here got awful last night. 4 inches of ice is on the ground this morning, and I barely made it into work with my Honda Civic.. not the best to be getting around town in, but I got here. Hopefully by this afternoon some of it will have melted and road crews can get the roads cleaned up.

I missed my MMA class last night due to weather, they were probably going to be closed anyways.

tattoopierced1

worked back yesterday, lifts are all up. Wide grip chins with the stack x 10, Hammer Strength low rows with 6 plates, cable rows with the stack x 10, db rows. Feeling very strong while using PSarm. Pumps are good, muscles fill with blood very quickly. Some lingering injuries (shoulder) actually feel slightly better than normal and havent been giving me grief as of recent. Appetite is slightly down, but I dont think it has anything to do with the PSarm. Weight is about the same, I hover anywhere between 212-217.

On a side note, I dont know if this is related to it or not, but I am breaking out on my back and arms. Also, more hair is sprouting up on shoulders and back and I am having to shave more frequently for the past few weeks. Like I said, I dont know if it is related, or if it is just nature taking its course, but it is worth noting. I'm starting to think I could be the illegitimate child of DSade with all of my bodyhair... ;)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
or you've been bitten be a werewolf?
or maybe just Teen wolf?

tattoopierced1

or you've been bitten be a werewolf?
or maybe just Teen wolf?
I'd still siding with the illegitimate child theory.. I'll be collecting a hair sample at the Arnold to back up my theory. :blink:

tattoopierced1

Legs today. Things are still going well, feeling very strong throughout the day. I'm a little run down today, but other than that, it should be a good workout.

tattoopierced1

didnt really have a good workout yesterday. Felt run down for pretty much the entire day. That said, even though my mind wasnt "in the gym" with me today, I was pushing some good weight around.

Since I havent done so yet, here is the usual diet:

5:30am: 2 scoops whey protein w/skim milk
6:30am: MetRx MRP bar
9:00am: 2 scoops whey protein, bagel
11:00am: chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa
2:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 3 cups cheerios
4:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 60g gatorade
6:00pm: lean steak, sweet potato

tattoopierced1

today is arms and shoulders, feeling pretty good today and am hoping for another stellar workout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good bro lookin good!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
didnt really have a good workout yesterday. Felt run down for pretty much the entire day. That said, even though my mind wasnt "in the gym" with me today, I was pushing some good weight around.

Since I havent done so yet, here is the usual diet:

5:30am: 2 scoops whey protein w/skim milk
6:30am: MetRx MRP bar
9:00am: 2 scoops whey protein, bagel
11:00am: chicken breast, 1 cup quinoa
2:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 3 cups cheerios
4:00pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 60g gatorade
6:00pm: lean steak, sweet potato
Que the haters looking at all that whey. I think it looks good though.

tattoopierced1

Que the haters looking at all that whey. I think it looks good though.
It works for me right now. I'm moving out some shakes and replacing with some more whole foods. I'm just very scheduled and have to find the niche that fits right now in terms of work/eating.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It works for me right now. I'm moving out some shakes and replacing with some more whole foods. I'm just very scheduled and have to find the niche that fits right now in terms of work/eating.
Amen to that!
:head:

Is the back hair still sprouting? I think I'm having the same thing going on. May need to wax this stuff if it gets outta hand.

tattoopierced1

Amen to that!
:head:

Is the back hair still sprouting? I think I'm having the same thing going on. May need to wax this stuff if it gets outta hand.
I'm keeping that **** trimmed down... like I said, I dont know if it is coincidence or not, but its def. getting thicker. All I can say is thank God for this:
http://www.mangroomer.com/

tattoopierced1

Yesterday's workout was very good. I was throwing around some PRs like they were nothing. The only bad thing is I felt a bit ill again while working out. Warmed up with the 60lb db's for incline shoulder press, went to 70's, easy, 80's easy, 90's starting to get heavy, and 100's to finish up. Never before have I done that much weight on shoulders due to shoulder surgery, but for the 70-80's I threw them up 10x each and felt very very strong through the lifts. Skull crushers felt very easy too, going to be bumping them up to 100+lbs next time. I dont get too crazy on those because I fear for my joints, so I tend to bump those up slightly instead of big jumps.

tattoopierced1

its back to work for Monday.. had a good pre-birthday weekend, had some friends take me out drinking, got wasted, slept for the majority of Sunday, but I feel refreshed and ready to rock today. Today is a power day so I'm pretty excited to go heavy with some PSarm to see what numbers I put up today.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin good. I beleie the thicker hair is attributed most likely to the Psarm. I had my bday party this weekend as well, i got wasted beyond belief. Hahah

tattoopierced1

chest workout was really good yesterday, but I have to take a few days off due to some injuries while grappling last night. I again did something to my knee, had the trainer take a look at it and his facial expression said it all. Anytime my knee would go past parallel, it would pop and almost feel like a bone would "realign". I also pulled something in my lower back. Having a 270lb guy roll with me probably wasnt the smartest thing I could have done anyways. Hoping to be back in the gym by Thursday.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chest workout was really good yesterday, but I have to take a few days off due to some injuries while grappling last night. I again did something to my knee, had the trainer take a look at it and his facial expression said it all. Anytime my knee would go past parallel, it would pop and almost feel like a bone would "realign". I also pulled something in my lower back. Having a 270lb guy roll with me probably wasnt the smartest thing I could have done anyways. Hoping to be back in the gym by Thursday.
Thats rough, rest up bro.

tattoopierced1

back is still a bit sore.. will be back in the gym on Monday. I might make a surprise appearance over the weekend at some point, we'll see how it feels.

tattoopierced1

Chest workout today, went fantastic. Felt very strong throughout ever rep and every set. Great pump as well. I am leaning out even more, weight is staying around the same even though I was out for the majority of last week. The rest of the week looks like the following:

Tues: Back
Wed: off
Thurs: shoulders/arms
Friday: Off to the Arnold Expo.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm Interetsed if this product works. What are you calories at? What is your protein at? how's sleep? are you doing progressive overload?