Feeling sick, is it the methyls?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Feeling sick, is it the methyls?

Was doing great on 4 Havocs per day for about a week now, just stepped it up to 5 per yesterday. As soon as I woke up I felt nauseated and fluish. Almost like I have a flu or something. Feel feverish but not cold, sniffling, strange appetite. I look strong, but I feel weak and sick. I'm actually quite strong, I just feel horrible.

Is it the methyls or am I really just getting sick? I only took 3 today, I might stop and if it clears up right away I'll let you know. I got 'roid flu' from injectables too, so I might just be sensitive.

Well I'll have to stop taking them if they're the cause and I continue to feel this horrible. Havocs aren't toxic are they? j/k :S.

Oh and also; .

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Congealed View Post
    Was doing great on 4 Havocs per day for about a week now, just stepped it up to 5 per yesterday. As soon as I woke up I felt nauseated and fluish. Almost like I have a flu or something. Feel feverish but not cold, sniffling, strange appetite. I look strong, but I feel weak and sick. I'm actually quite strong, I just feel horrible.

Is it the methyls or am I really just getting sick? I only took 3 today, I might stop and if it clears up right away I'll let you know. I got 'roid flu' from injectables too, so I might just be sensitive.

Well I'll have to stop taking them if they're the cause and I continue to feel this horrible. Havocs aren't toxic are they? j/k :S.

Oh and also; .
    Might be bro. I always get an initial 1 or 3 day feeling of crap whenever i start a ph cycle. Then it subsides.
    They used to call it M1T Flu...(M1T was the worst)

However PHS do put a strain on your system, so you may have some virus that has been able to take hold. If I were you id drop back down to the lower dose for a day or 2 see if that helps.

If you start to get a runny nose, cough etc...then you have a virus. Either way id go to walmart (or a pharmacy) and get the following:

Airborne
    Coldeze

Both of these are herbal/ vitamin anti viral supps. Take them at the first sign of a cold and it helps like a charm. I can normally continue to work out at 100% even when i have a cold on these boys.

They are in the cold/cough isle.

- mashed
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

This goes into the steroid section. all ph's ps and steroids go in the steroid section
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    This goes into the steroid section. all ph's ps and steroids go in the steroid section
    Excellent advice Smelton!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:47 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:41 PM
  3. halodrol is it the same as the other bach ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
  5. Oratropin is it the real deal???
    By Gland777 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 04:31 PM