Feeling sick, is it the methyls?

Congealed

Congealed

Awards
Was doing great on 4 Havocs per day for about a week now, just stepped it up to 5 per yesterday. As soon as I woke up I felt nauseated and fluish. Almost like I have a flu or something. Feel feverish but not cold, sniffling, strange appetite. I look strong, but I feel weak and sick. I'm actually quite strong, I just feel horrible.

Is it the methyls or am I really just getting sick? I only took 3 today, I might stop and if it clears up right away I'll let you know. I got 'roid flu' from injectables too, so I might just be sensitive.

Well I'll have to stop taking them if they're the cause and I continue to feel this horrible. Havocs aren't toxic are they? j/k :S.

Oh and also; :whiner:.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Was doing great on 4 Havocs per day for about a week now, just stepped it up to 5 per yesterday. As soon as I woke up I felt nauseated and fluish. Almost like I have a flu or something. Feel feverish but not cold, sniffling, strange appetite. I look strong, but I feel weak and sick. I'm actually quite strong, I just feel horrible.

Is it the methyls or am I really just getting sick? I only took 3 today, I might stop and if it clears up right away I'll let you know. I got 'roid flu' from injectables too, so I might just be sensitive.

Well I'll have to stop taking them if they're the cause and I continue to feel this horrible. Havocs aren't toxic are they? j/k :S.

Oh and also; :whiner:.
Might be bro. I always get an initial 1 or 3 day feeling of crap whenever i start a ph cycle. Then it subsides.
They used to call it M1T Flu...(M1T was the worst)

However PHS do put a strain on your system, so you may have some virus that has been able to take hold. If I were you id drop back down to the lower dose for a day or 2 see if that helps.

If you start to get a runny nose, cough etc...then you have a virus. Either way id go to walmart (or a pharmacy) and get the following:

Airborne
Coldeze

Both of these are herbal/ vitamin anti viral supps. Take them at the first sign of a cold and it helps like a charm. I can normally continue to work out at 100% even when i have a cold on these boys.

They are in the cold/cough isle.

- mashed

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This goes into the steroid section. all ph's ps and steroids go in the steroid section