To secure peace get READY4WAR! (sponsored log)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I will have my first workout testing out the new Ready4 War formula tomorrow in the AM. Per the instructions, I will start with 3 caps, and take them with my morning shake. I'm getting up around 7:30, will take my shake, 1 Lean Extreme, and 3 R4W caps, and hit the gym about 8:15.

I will evaluate on the following areas:
Energy:
Mental Focus:
Training Intensity:
Testosterone Enhancement/ Sex Drive:
Endurance:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym after my first R4W workout. Took 3 caps with shake.
Woke up with a headache, might have been too much Superbowl Cheer?:think:
Under normal circumstances I might have skipped, or made it a few sets then home. I got decent w/o in. That would not have happened without the R4W.

Energy: 6 (just clean energy)
Mental Focus: 7.5 (more focused than usual)
Training Intensity: 8 (see above)
Testosterone Enhancement/ Sex Drive:7 (hot chicks on treadmill)
Endurance: 7 (decent strength for how I was feeling)

Personal Comments: This stuff kicked in right away. Only the second pre w/o supp I've seen do that. I could start to feel effects about 5-10 mins after taking it.
I will do 4 next time. I should have dosed at 4 this morning, as I could have used more boost, but I wanted to follow the instructions.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I'm waking up early 6:30...ugh! to get an AM workout before work. I'm going full throttle with 5 caps. If that doesn't wake me up, check for a pulse.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Woke up early and hit 5 caps with morning shake. Hit the gym about 1/2 hour after taking the R4W.

Energy: 7
Mental Focus:8
Training Intensity:8
Testosterone Enhancement/ Sex Drive: 7.5
Endurance:8

Personal notes: For me it makes bangin out the last few reps of a set easier. and easier to do an extra set. The energy is clean, and decent, but the focus and endurance are more prominent. I was hoping for a little more in the energy dept, to be honest. Also, i got a nice kick in libido about 2 hours after taking the 5 caps. No crash whatsoever. I will keep dosing at 5 caps from here on out.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Just popped 4 on an completely empty stomach. waited half an hour..I'm really feeling it. will do shake and w/o legs. Oh yes, its a leg day. Will report back in a bit.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just popped 4 on an completely empty stomach. waited half an hour..I'm really feeling it. will do shake and w/o legs. Oh yes, its a leg day. Will report back in a bit.
U went back to 4 caps?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
the others i took with a shake.
This time I took 4 with nothing but water. I waited half an hour, took a shake, then hit the gym.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
no I asked about 4 becuase u said you were staying at 5.
I should have clarified. my bad. I was at 5 taken with a shake, and tried 4 this morning with only water. Next time I will go back to 5 with a shake.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Leg Day.
Energy:6
Mental Focus:6
Training Intensity:7
Testosterone Enhancement/ Sex Drive:5
Endurance:7

Personal notes: i changed up the way I took it this morning, to try to see a difference in effects. I will go back to the dosing of 5 caps with a pre-workout shake. That worked better, IMO.
I was squatting a little heavier than usual. No libido boost today though :(

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Energy: 6
Mental Focus:8 (in my own world in the gym today)
Training Intensity: 8
Testosterone Enhancement/ Sex Drive: 5 (status normal)
Endurance:8

Personal notes: crazy pumps today. endurance is up, banging out the last few reps/set is continuously easier then when not taking this. No libido boost, though I did make some nice eye contact and smile at a cutie in the gym. Hard to sarge her with her Ipod on though. Have to go nonverbal :)

Them:Let's go to normal pumps!
ME;Too slow,prepare for ludicris pumps!
them:You cant just go straight to ludicris pumps!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So be it...friend no more.

Best log title in a while. Got my attention enough to subscribe. Looking good so far.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Last long/Final Review:
Had 5 this morning with a pre workout shake, 45 mins before workout.

Energy:6
Mental Focus:7
Training Intensity:7
Testosterone Enhancement/ Sex Drive:6(dirty thoughts on a girl wearing skintight white pants in the gym)
Endurance: 9

Personal Notes: Easy to squeeze out the last 2 or 3 reps on each set, so I went up on the weights a little. Today was arm day. Recovery after each set seems quicker too.

Final Review:
Overall, this is a good product. Makes the last few reps of EVERY set easier, and recovery times between sets less. The pumps were really good a couple of times also. I got a libido boost several times also, especially the first 2 times. Chuck has a solid product here, worth giving a try for sure.

Pros:
-good mental focus
-occasional libido boost
-increased endurance/ strength

Cons:
-could use more energy boost, IMO