Time to Bolt to War!!(Sponsored R4W log)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ready4War - Are you ready?

Ready4War™ (R4W™) capsules provide intense motivation/drive, thermogenic and energy enhancing effects but R4W capsules takes it to another level by also naturally increasing testosterone levels, training intensity, sex drive (libido) and endurance with Nitric Oxide enhancement!​

Training Intensity. Is that what you look for in a pre-workout energizer? What about motivation and drive to get you in the gym when you just "don't feel like it?" Do you want better mental focus to train "dialed in" and focused on your workout versus focused on the millions of other things that maybe going on in your head when you usually workout?

Ready4War = The Solution!
The Alpha and Omega in your quest to find the Ultimate pre-workout energizer.

With Ready4War you get clear, dialed in mental focus and training intensity every single workout!
None of that "hits hard the first few time you use it then no results after the first week" crap. Ready4War provides a potent combination of nootropics and energy enhancers delivering high, sustained energy with no crash. You also get ingredients/adaptogens not seen in other pre-workout stimulant products that truly increase endurance such as Cordyceps, Rhodiola and Panax Ginseng. With Ready4War you also get intangibles. Those things that make the product a step above everything else. Extras that you didn't necessarily ask for but you welcome with open arms. Those effects that push Ready4War past the competition.​

Ready4War Intangibles:

1) Nitric Oxide enhancement. Ready4War contains powerful Nitric Oxide enhancers and antioxidants to increase NO production amplifying the results from any Nitric Oxide product you use with Ready4War.

2) Thermogenic enhancement. Several of the best "powerful stimulant" pre-workout energizers provide very little thermogenic effects. Ready4War increases thermogenic activity to a degree not see with other high powered pre-workout energizers and you will see and feel the difference. Many Ready4War users are amazed at how much Ready4War increases their thermogenic (fat burning) activity during their workout and post workout for hours after you leave they leave the gym.

3) Libido (Sex Drive) enhancement.
I must say this is the most welcome intangible of Ready4War. I wont call this a "side effect" because if you haven't noticed for one reason or another caffeine products are notorious for reducing libido. Ready4War does the opposite. Many Ready4War customers comment on the huge boost in libido they get in the first three hours of taking a dose of Ready4War and how long it last after their workout. With Ready4War not only will your workouts/training sessions be at another level, your "bedroom (or wherever you decide to get down) workouts" will be at another level also!

4) Testosterone enhancement. Used standalone or with DIESEL TEST Hardcore or with any other test booster, Ready4War will help to increase natural testosterone production. Not only do you get an excellent energy, endurance, training intensity enhancer, you also get a boost in natural test production helping overall muscle-to-fat ratio, mood, energy and many other benefits from having normal to elevated natural testosterone production.

How to stack Ready4War:
- Stack with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Trib Test Extreme for the Ultimate test boosting, pre-workout energizing stack.

- Stack with NOS ETHER for a sick Nitric Oxide, Creatine - ATP, Strength, Power, Energy, Pumps, Endurance stack.

- Stack with any none stimulant endurance product to take your workout to the next level.

- Stack to any Nitric Oxide stack to increase pre-workout energy and pumps without losing the pumps because of the caffeine content as seen with other pre-workout energizers that contain caffeine.

- Stack with any herbal test booster or anti-estrogen product to amplify the test boosting effects of those products with the added plus of Ready4Wars many benefits.

Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or Health Canada. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Vital Stats

-Height: 5'8"
-Weight: 175lbs
-Prior Pre-wo stim usage: Vasocharge, wtf-pump'd, rpm, powerjolt, basic cuts, and whiteflood(might of forgot some other random samples..)

I'd like to say thanks for this opportunity to run this log on these samples. I will begin the log as soon and would just like to note that nothing in my training, diet, or supplements will be changing(other than dropping my powerjolt for this log and no longer being on Activate Extreme)

I will be logging each workout and rating on these claims:Energy, Mental Focus, Training Intensity, Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive, Endurance, Nitric Oxide, and Thermogenic

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick Stim Background​

-ok i just thought i'd give some quick background on my stim use before i throw my first day impressions down. most stim products that rely on large doses of caffeine seem to not affect me much, ex. i need like 300mg of caffeine to feel effects if the overall stim product isn't well put together. Most that work well for me tend to work even on lower doses, with the best being a single scoop of white-flood and the current stim i had been on powerjolt(180mg caffeine at full dose). Due to this and to assess tolerance i only popped 3 R4W in order to compare at a similar caffeine dose(180mg in three caps). Dosed 45 min before W/O and 1.5 hours after breakfast.

First Day Review(3 caps)
(No number ratings just first impressions for today)​

-Energy: Around 20 minutes after my dose i did notice an increase in energy, i could feel a slight "pick up". By 45 i was pretty ready to crush my weights.
-Mental Focus: Had pretty good mental focus, nothing too impressive or high but i noticed an increased awareness of what was needed to be done
-Training Intensity: Today's workout had two Giant Sets, and i was fired up to start each set. had to make sure i gave myself 2 minutes between each giant set bc i was pretty ready to go.
-Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive: Not really expecting much from this on first day, with a lowered dose, but there was some slight aggression. Who knows yet though it could just be placebo so we will see...no sex drive change
-Endurance: Endurance was up which was very helpful on my giant sets, and with the cardio after workout i could go pretty good.
-Nitric Oxide: I normally get great pumps, but i did notice a slight increase today, will keep an eye and see if it stays this way. Pump was slightly prohibitive on last couple sets
-Thermogenic: Did sweat quite a bit, but could be due to type of workout. More will come when i compare with more normal type training tomorrow

Overall Day 1​
-Noticed an increased pump and drive in the gym. No jitters whatsoever but had some slight stomach issues(not much and can't say it was R4W yet). Very comparable workout to when im on Powerjolt. Tomorrow i'll stay at 3 one more time(maybe go to 4) and see if i have any stomach issues and if not i'll bump up to 5 the next workout. Also noticing now that i did not crash at all during the day and had pretty good energy up to 6 hours after dosing.

PS- Please feel free to ask questions on any of the talked about qualitites above, but keep discussion minimum and on topic. thnx

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Overall Day 1​
-Noticed an increased pump and drive in the gym. No jitters whatsoever but had some slight stomach issues(not much and can't say it was R4W yet). Very comparable workout to when im on Powerjolt. Tomorrow i'll stay at 3 one more time(maybe go to 4) and see if i have any stomach issues and if not i'll bump up to 5 the next workout.

PS- Please feel free to ask questions on any of the talked about qualitites above, but keep discussion minimum and on topic. thnx
I like in logs (not just GET DIESEL logs) when people give real past stim pound for pound comparision. Not mega dosing x product with x and y product to 1/2 dose new product. Anyway
have you ever had stomach issues with yohimbe or used any other sulb. products? I really want to see this go to 4 then 5 pre-workout being 3 is 3/5th's a full rec. dose and dont want people really eval'ing the product long term at an underdose.

How long before you started working out did u take R4W? Empty stomach or what?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like in logs (not just GET DIESEL logs) when people give real past stim pound for pound comparision. Not mega dosing x product with x and y product to 1/2 dose new product. Anyway
have you ever had stomach issues with yohimbe or used any other sulb. products? I really want to see this go to 4 then 5 pre-workout being 3 is 3/5th's a full rec. dose and dont want people really eval'ing the product long term at an underdose.

How long before you started working out did u take R4W? Empty stomach or what?
yea i just wanted to test on 3 caps today bc that would be comparative to the amount of caffeine i had currently been on. ill bump to 5 tomorrow. i havent ever really used a product with yohimbe so thats another reason i started low dose. so far it kept up at a lower dose with something i had been on full dose with...so im expecting more increase tomorrow with 5 caps...and the stomach issue quickly went a way post workout so it may have just been from the intense work and cardio. also powerjolt contains sub and it did give me some issues in my gut when i first started...

i think i stated above that i used R4W 45 minutes before i started lifting and had eaten 1.5 hours prior to taking the r4w, which is the normal amount of time i take stims pre-wo after my meals and can feel them. is there anything else you would like me to note?

ps im still pretty full of energy with no "crash" or let down yet..and no appetite suppression(if it even is supposed to entail this)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Second Dose Review(5 caps)

-Energy: Took full dose(5) 45 minutes before workout, this seems to be perfect timing for dosing this. After 20 minutes I can feel it kicking in and picking up and after 45 its at its full potential. In truth i had a terrible nights sleep(woke up with some crazy GABA flush and was hot and sweaty so i only got 6 hours of sleep max) so i really needed a kick to get going...and R4W kicked my butt into gear.
-Mental Focus: Still not noting a huge increase in mental focus. I do note a stronger focus on getting to the next setting and forcing myself to pace the workout.
-Training Intensity: Intensity is pretty insane. As noted above i had insane drive to hit the weight again pretty much after a minute of rest...i did not care how taxing the set before was i just wanted to crush the weight again.
-Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive: Well personally i think its hard to gage test enhancement, but for the sake of this i'll say that i was much more aggressive. I finished a bottle of AX last week and that gives me slightly more aggression and this seems to amplify that even though im not on AX anymore. I was got pissed pretty quick at how the squat rack was taken up by some punk who was doing no ROM. So take that for what its worth and i'll see how this continues. Sex drive not an issue im young and in college so it's hard to note much change...but i'll still keep an eye on it.
-Endurance: Endurance was pretty good again today. Today was lower reps so i didn't need endurance for long times under tension per say, but on my Super Set today I was not too exhausted while moving to and from.
-Nitric Oxide: I'm not a pump freak and don't need it for a great workout, and today was hams so it wasn't like arms or anything but there was some real nice blood flow. Noticing an increase in vascularity but who knows if thats from this...if it stays this way through the rest of the log then that could be true
-Thermogenic: Ok this does really jack up my temp. I was sweating profusely. Today during a more strength geared workout i was sweating like i was doing cardio while on DCP. Body temp. was def on the rise

Overall Day 2​
-At full dose on less sleep i was ready to hit the weights real hard. I had great intensity and warmth during workout. Had barely any stomach issues, so yesterdays may have been a fluke due to water intake. I'll keep the water intake even higher than i normally do(i drank over 2L in the gym today). Also, no jitters whatsoever which is always a good sign. Tomorrow is an off day, so i will get in plenty of rest and be sure to be well rested to get this with full intensity on a good night sleep. So far its going real good.

Update 1 for today(around 4 hours after dosing)
-About 1.5 hours after my workout after i had showered and eaten i had to go to class. Energy was still readily apparent and i literally powerwalked to class...i think every1 thought i was on crack, but i also noticed an increased heart rate(even while resting at class). Still feel some good energy, not as much as pre-workout but I'm definitely slowly lowering no crash to report so far. Only negative I can see from this is that i like to nap around now...so i'll try and report back. o yea and i noticed while sitting in class that my main bicep vein is more apparent than normal...so take that for what its worth
Update 2
-No crash at all to report. had no trouble relaxing and hitting a power nap. so thats all with that i'll pick up again on thursday with my next workout.

:bb3:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
word, really detailed
yea i like to make sure i put as much detail in so that if any1 else seems to notice the same it can be easier to decide which effects are in common and then conclude are most likely from the supplementation...i updated the above post too so make sure to check back on those ill try and update twice a day by just editing the original post to keep from clutter....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Third Dose Review(5 caps)

-Energy: Once again took 5 pills at around 9 and was in the gym lifting by 9:45. Had more sleep last night so i was pretty well rested. By the time in the gym i was pretty stoked to be lifting. Energy was nice and smooth, but nothing extraordinary. When this kicks in you feel the energy but its not a stimmed out crack head like feeling, just smooth energy that kicks you into lifting gear.
-Mental Focus: Not noting much increase in mental focus. There is an increase over not taking anything, but its not like some stims where i get this tunnel like focus when lifting.
-Training Intensity: While focus isn't crazy, the intensity really is. I feel like smashing every weight when im in there. I just wanna lift the weights so bad. The intensity is probably my favorite part of this...
-Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive: Once again i note a higher alpha male mentality and seem more agressive with the weights. I feel i should just keep adding more weight which leads to a couple pr's. Idk if this is due to R4W yet, but since ive been on this i wake up wit some crazy morning wood(don't normally) so if it continues this whole week i'd chalk it up as another affect due to the R4W.
-Endurance: Endurance is great. I could lift pretty much all day. One thing to note though is that my heart rate gets pretty high on this and i have to make sure to get the amount of rest in between sets. I feel out of breath after each set(probably due to the added intensity) but it seems to only last during the breaks between lifting. The second i'm using weights again i seem to have fine breathing and it doesn't hamper the lift at all.
-Nitric Oxide: This combined with the fact that I think my diet is helping me to slowly lean out has brought back a signature shoulder vein that i get when i get close to sub 10 bf. My left shoulder is pretty vascular already but for some reason my right(which i had surgery on two years ago) seems to only have one real distinct vein and im noticing some more in it. Bicep and forearm veins pretty apparent all the time now.
-Thermogenic: This definitely has crazy thermogenic properties. I get a pretty significant increase in body heat and sweat. This is probably the most thermo feel i've had on a supplement. Around the feel 2 Basic cuts and 2 DCP pre-workout.

Overall Day 3
-Another great workout with some great intensity. Pushed around more weight than last weeks chest workout and it felt great. Chest was and is still very pumped. I was like a beast in the gym with insane drive. Very motivated. Higher heart rate and some shortage of breath were slightly disheartening, but these could just be from the increased intensity. So far i'm confident to say this is the most powerful stimulant i have ever used, and if i was to cycle off stims for awhile and try this again im sure i might tear the gym apart.

Update:
-No crash...slow reduction in energy. Had pretty good lasting energy up to 6 hours after dosing. not much else to say on that issue its a nice to not have a crash or any negative problems with it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
alrite i lied...some things have come up thursday so i wont be working out then.....i will be today lol...popped some R4W 15 minutes ago and ill be off to the gym soon...and then ill edit this post
Is post #7 of this thread day 1 or 2? It says "Overall Day 1" but at the top it says 2nd dose.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is post #7 of this thread day 1 or 2? It says "Overall Day 1" but at the top it says 2nd dose.
oops srry i used the same template to write the second day observations as the first but forgot to edit day 1 to say day 2 ill go edit that now...good catch

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fourth Dose Review(5 caps)

-Energy: Same dosing schedule of 5 caps 45 minutes before workout. Had great energy once again, but still nothing like bouncing off the walls. Energy hits pretty hard but is smooth so its a great feeling when it kicks in.
-Mental Focus: Had more focus on my sets today, and still like how previous doses have felt. Focus on what needs to get done is very nice.
-Training Intensity: Once again my favorite part of this. It gives me an insane intensity..weights moved up on every single exercise today. I punished my deadlifts and hit the weights with great intensity once i had the weights in my hand. The intensity gives me great motivation to add weight with out any second guessing.
-Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive: Still noting a slight alpha feel in the gym...and i keep waking up with morning wood...wtf lol.
-Endurance: Endurance was great with todays superset. I had no shortness of breath today that had been noted with earlier workouts. With it gone i was flying through the workout with out being tired...if i did not have class and set a time limit i might just keep going for quite some time.
-Nitric Oxide: Insane vascularity in traps and shoulders. Definitely seeing new veins...could be im paying more attention to them, but still i have new never before seen veins. Lats were really pumped which is a great feeling.
-Thermogenic: Sweating is still intense...im drenched by the end of the workout due to the combination of insane body heat and intensity and less rest between sets

Overall Day 4​
-Today was another great workout. As noted I had great confidence and intensity that led to more weight and reps on every single exercise i did today. Pumps and vascularity were very impressive. I love the ability it has to get me kicked into gear to workout.

last dose tomorrow......
:whiner:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final day....yea so after todays review i'll try and put up a full review in here and the get diesel subforum....

Fifth Dose Review(5 caps)

-Energy: Plenty of sleep last night, woke up and took my dose around 1:15 after i ate. Hit the gym 45 minutes after that. Had some pretty good energy once again. Clean and smooth like always.
-Mental Focus: Today i did note a little more mental focus than i had with earlier doses. Slightly more "tunnel" vision today. Not the most intense i have ever had but it was pretty good today.
-Training Intensity: Once again my favorite part of this product. I'm def giving this a 10/10 in the final review. I had quads today and i tore the crap out of them. I hit them so hard i couldn't walk any stairs....
-Testosterone Enhancement, Sex Drive: Still had that aggressive since that R4W gives. I hit some nice weights for lots of reps today and had a great workout.
-Endurance: No longer having the out of breath feeling i noted earlier in the week(i could be used to a certain ingredient) endurance was really really good. Lots of sets with higher reps than usual and i kept going with ease.
-Nitric Oxide: Im just gonna say my legs were so pumped i could not walk......
-Thermogenic: I was soaked and had insane body heat...i did not even need a sweatshirt today due to how hot this was making my body feel. I was burning up in the gym in a good way
Overall Day 5
-well last day of this mini log. It's sad to see it go. Had a great workout and everything just seems to be getting better the longer i am on this. I'll reserve more commenting for when i write my final review later so until then....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final Review!

Final Review​

First I would like to say thank Chuck for letting me get this sample pack to try. I loved the opportunity! Now to the review

Energy:(8/10) The energy on R4W is pretty darn good. No stim i have ever used has given me that bouncing off the wall energy, but this has been the closest. The energy hits good and in a smooth way. No cracked out feeling. Just a kick in the butt to get you ready for what is to come...
Mental Focus:(7/10) There was a noticeable increase in mental focus on this. Not an extreme focus , but you focus on your goal of hitting the weight. Focus was up slightly more on the final dose, so it could possibly get better with time.
Training Intensity:(10/10!!) This was definitely the most impressive quality of R4W. It definitely gets you ready for war lol. Once i was in the gym and my warm ups were done i was ready to punish the weight room. It was so high that you pretty much always added reps or weight to each exercise, and while doing your sets you forget the world is there and i could tell i was going all out.
Test Enhancement and Sex Drive(N/A) Ok i personally feel its unfair to truly rank these aspects. First not a huge increase in test would be noticed in the first week in my opinion, and im 18 so test and sex drive are not necessarily needing much improvement. With that said i did notice an alpha male feeling in the gym and some random wood..
Endurance:(9/10) Endurance was great. Could continue to work out on minimal rest. Also allowed to increase reps quite a bit and super sets and giant sets became easier. With cardio you can actually go all out even after a tough workout.
Nitric Oxide:(8.5) This gave a nice increase in pumps and vascularity. The pumps were different than arginine pumps and gave a nice full feeling. Vascularity was apparent throughout shoulders and traps as well as chest. Even some slight veins started coming in the lower abs. Some of this is due to bf% but R4W still helped
Thermogenic:(9/10) Ok so solely on just increases in heat and sweating this gets a great rating. Can't rate on a longterm fat loss thermo appeal, but based on the sweating and heat im sure it could hold its own with other thermos. This had me sweating the most out of any supp i have used. Final opinion is that 5 caps gave more body heat and sweating than 3 Basic Cuts and 2 DCP.

FINAL RATING
8.5/10​

-With all that said this is definitely the strongest stim i have ever used. Some of its aspects make me feel it only gets stronger as you continue to use it. It seems versatile enough to be used in a cut and a bulk. I personally would use it with a good NHA stack and think it would compliment it greatly. I think it would also work well with a non stim on a cut. I will definitely buy this again when sometime again. I personally wish the price was a little better, but it has quality ingredients so u get what you pay for. I also will prob use a smaller dose when i buy it due to its actual strength. Two thumbs up
:bb:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
-Prior Pre-wo stim usage: Vasocharge, wtf-pump'd, rpm, powerjolt, basic cuts, and whiteflood(might of forgot some other random samples..)
Final Review​
-With all that said this is definitely the strongest stim i have ever used.
glad you liked the product. Very detailed review!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 17
The Solution Supplements 9
Supplements 49
klpfitness Supplements 5
Supplement Auction 3