Enlisting in the pSARM-y. (Sponsored Log)

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I made it back this afternoon from nice weekend trip down to New Orleans for the start of Mardi Gras. It was a blast. Unfortunately I had to immediately come into work a shift during the Super Bowl. Yay. On the bright-side there was a little package waiting for me from the super generous people at LG Sciences. I received TWO bottles of pSARM to log, along with three packages of Cold Fusion, all wrapped up in a sweet LG Tee. :box:

I don't think I will be making it to the gym today, seeing that I will not be leaving work until 11PM. I did take my first dose this morning of two caps, and will be having a second dose later this evening. Tomorrow I will be hitting legs, so I am excited.

Question: May I continue to take my Swell along with bulk Tricreatine Malate during the course of the log?

I just wanted to touch base and let LG know I received my package. Tomorrow the full log will up and rolling with stats and all the other goodies. Thanks again LG!!!

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
Good luck with your log I'll be following along :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am watching you.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I would say you're still ok to be running Swell and TriCM along with the pSARM. Good luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you were already on it i dont see a problem. Cant wait to see the logs!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome man! Can't wait to see your results!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everyone know, I am going to be officially starting the log sometime at the end of the week. I am currently running a fever of 101 and have a nasty head cold. I started on tons of Zicam, Vit C, Zinc, and some other anti-ox yesterday. I still have to go to work tonight since I could not get anyone to cover for me. I dont feel too awful right now, so hopefully I will be set for the gym in a few days.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
HelllOo! Please excuse my absence this week, I'm sure most of you know what its like to be sick and still go about your business. As it happens, I had four exams all fall on this thursday. The funny thing is, I don't even have four classes on that day, one of my MWF friday exams was at a computer lab at 8PM ON A Thursday! That is really odd for me. Anyway, the Zicam seemed to help it from turning into a fever or full blown cold. I still have a bad sinus infection, but I am going to the doc to get some anti-biotics today. I felt wound up, aggressive, and ready to do something pysical after spending the week studying. So, yesterday evening my stress reliever was pounding some pSARM, then pounding my legs. I am extremely sore today and it is a reminder of the great workout I had yesterday.

I am not sure if it was the Mucinex D (Pseudoephedrine) and pSARM...but I was flying through my workout. Not only that but I felt really strong, putting up the same numbers on my Squats and actually adding a set to my Leg Presses from last week.

I realize I am now a little bit behind everyone, but I have been dosing pSARM since Wednesday. So, I will consider this my third day, and second workout on pSARM. I will get some measurements up at the gym today. I took some pics at the beginning of the week,they should make for some nice befores however--being sick, worn out, and with a nice winter's pale. I have a busy day, but will get that stuff posted later this afternoon. Later!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
StangBanger Supplements 7
Supplements 3
luelinks Supplements 8