MiddleDiamond's Cissus Log

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

MiddleDiamond's Cissus Log

I've been suffering from forearm splints/pains while doing straight bar curls, heavy bench and weighted dips. Started taking 2800mg of Cissus splint into 2 doses per day. Initial impression was and immidiate reduction in pain on day 2 while doing straight bar curls. I will continue to log intermitantly through the next 30 days. No side effects to report.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Good deal, glad its working for you too. I had an ache/pain in my shoulder for 12+ years. Almost gone now. Much better workouts. Cissus rocks!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

Cissus Update

I've still been taking Cissus religiously and little by little my aches and pains have been going away. My forearm pain is almost completely gone. I thought I was experiencing a pec tear and since i've been taking Cissus I have about half the pain now. Still no side effects to report.
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleDiamond View Post
    I've been suffering from forearm splints/pains while doing straight bar curls, heavy bench and weighted dips. Started taking 2800mg of Cissus splint into 2 doses per day. Initial impression was and immidiate reduction in pain on day 2 while doing straight bar curls. I will continue to log intermitantly through the next 30 days. No side effects to report.
    stop doing straight bar curls while on Cissus..Use preacher bar or DB.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sorry
    Last edited by kjkriston; 02-10-2008 at 12:59 PM.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

which cissus supp are you using?
    ProhormoneDB.com
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%

sorry
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by kjkristin
    Middle diamond is using my companies brand cissus which is why I have him logging it. If the pain is going away...which was the point of the log...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p..._new_faq_item2
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

I've had chronic joint elbow pain for years:

RPN Havoc Log, 42 y/o male

I ask because I'm using Resolute Quality Bulk SuperCissus powder right now, which is an 'engineered extract'. I don't think it's made any difference.
    ProhormoneDB.com
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Middle diamond is using my companies brand cissus which is why I have him logging it. If the pain is going away...which was the point of the log...why stop doing the straight bar curls. I suffered from the exact same pain for months and Cissus got rid of it in a month.
    Spire should spend a few dollars and advertise on the forum instead of sneaking logs in.

You could extend some respect to the company that you are ripping off instead of pretending to understand the mechanism of cissus quadrangularis.

Cissus is a specific analgesic. Which you obviously do not understand and what obvioulsy is happening since he is only into his second day of dosing. I could give your buddy 2 Advil, and the pain will dissipate. Does this mean it's healing. Using your resoning, I broke a bone playing football took a corticosteroid injection...and what do you know, the pain is gone. Hey, Put me in coach!

The reason your buddy has tendonitis is because of straight bar curls. In any injury situation, you have to eliminate the problem before addressing the cure.....Really just commonsense.

Spire should higher someone with SOME or even a tinny bit scientific insight.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

As Jacob said, Tendonitis is characterized by chronic inflammation induced by specific joint overuse. While Cissus Q., has great analgesic effects, as he mentioned as well, its reparative properties have not been noted to be complete this soon in any of our credible research; unless the company in question has research to the contrary.

To the OP, Jacob is exactly right; you need to eliminate the destructive movement in order for Cissus' steroidal action to block the pro-inflammatory cytokines at work. Think of it like a dam with a tiny pinhole in it. By simply dosing Cissus and not ceasing the movement, you are merely placing your finger in the dam, treating a symptom only to have the dam explode later. By removing the movement(s) which induced this issue in the first place, you are allowing Cissus to repair the dam as a whole, repairing its previous functionality, and, possibly, surpassing that.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%

I think you need a little more tact USP.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%

P.S.
    The only reson that I used this individual as a test subject was the fact that I suffered from the exact same symptoms and Cissus got rid of them. I amsure there is a placebo effect but I truly believe that Cissus works faster than a lot of people think.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    As Jacob said, Tendonitis is characterized by chronic inflammation induced by specific joint overuse. While Cissus Q., has great analgesic effects, as he mentioned as well, its reparative properties have not been noted to be complete this soon in any of our credible research; unless the company in question has research to the contrary.

To the OP, Jacob is exactly right; you need to eliminate the destructive movement in order for Cissus' steroidal action to block the pro-inflammatory cytokines at work. Think of it like a dam with a tiny pinhole in it. By simply dosing Cissus and not ceasing the movement, you are merely placing your finger in the dam, treating a symptom only to have the dam explode later. By removing the movement(s) which induced this issue in the first place, you are allowing Cissus to repair the dam as a whole, repairing its previous functionality, and, possibly, surpassing that.
    I truly appreciate this response because it actually answers the orignal question. I guess the "band-aid" theory would most definetly be true. Cissus did truly rid me of my forearm "splints" and I never really stoppped those movements but it did relieve all that pain. Not sure mechanically how...but it did go away.
  15. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I think you need a little more tact USP.
    I was correcting your ill logic and helping the tester approach the injury differently until you tactfully and intellectually interjected "why should he stop using MY cissus..the pain is going away isn't it."

We have over 2 years experience dosing cissus. Take the initial advice instead of debating it so arrogantly.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.04%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I was correcting your ill logic and helping the tester approach the injury differently until you tactfully and intellectually interjected "why should he stop using MY cissus..the pain is going away isn't it."

We have over 2 years experience dosing cissus. Take the initial advice instead of debating it so arrogantly.
    I apologize for interrupting and coming off that way. I will stay out of this...I am very interested in how the cissu smechanism truly works.

Similar Forum Threads

1. joebo's Anagen/Fenotest/Cissus Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 03:11 PM
  2. Buddikamans Reloaded/ActivaTe/Powerfull/Anagen/Cissus Log
    By Buddikaman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 07:28 PM
  3. ***Vipersg123's MEGA DOSE CISSUS LOG***
    By Vipersg123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5