1. Edvanp's Ready4War Review/log

What is it???

READY4WAR (R4W) Capsules 100 count

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
    Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
    Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
    Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100 (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

DIRECTIONS:

Always take with 12 to 16 oz. liquid, with or without food.

Consume 5 capsules 45 to 90 minutes pre-workout.

2. Can't wait to here how intense it is. sub'd =D
  3. Workout #1

I received my caps in the mail yesterday, thanks Diesel!

Today I took 2 caps to test my tolerance to it. 45 minutes later I was off to the gym for chest, shoulders and triceps.
    As for tolerance, not a problem whatsoever, nothing negative to report!

I had a really good workout, good focus, good stamina and my strength was good. I hit an extra rep today on the bench over my last workout (295 x 4 reps). My muscles felt "tight". I did seem a little more thirsty then usual. Almost 2 hours later, I still feel good and alert, no crashing at all.

For my next workout, I plan to double the dose to 4 caps.
    •   

4. sub, u very sinsitive to stims (started at 2 instead of 3)?
  5. Workout #2

Back to back days working out. Usually I have a day off between workouts with some light cardio, but I have a mixed up schedule this week, so I hit the gym to do legs, back & Biceps.

Took 4 pills 45 minutes prior to the workout on an empty stomach. Nothing negative to report. I had another very good workout. Stamina was great, I was sweating more then usual and pump/vascularity was much more pronounced.

After only two workouts, I'm impressed! Next workout on Tuesday!

PS: To Diesel: Not sensitive to stimulants for the most part, just wanted to ease into it. I'm sure I could have started at 4 to begin with.
  6. Workout #3

Solid!:bb2:

Took 5 pills this time and had a very good workout once again. Not sure I needed the 5 over 4, but it certainly didn't hurt me or have any negative effects.

Good pump, focus and stamina. I did a total bodyworkout, DoggCrap style and I was huffing & puffing by the time it was over. From there I went and did 30 min. on the elliptical machine. One of the best workouts I've had in a very long time!
  7. Workout #4

Another very good workout. Felt a bit sluggish/tired when I got home from work, so I popped 4 pills and 45 minutes later I was going at it strong. 2 hours later, I still feel great, no "crash" at all! Solid!!!
  8. Thumbs up Workout #5

Another great workout! Didn't feel real motivated to go, felt more like napping. Plus it's -1 outside with the wind chill near -15. Lots of excuses not to workout, but I did. Popped 4 pills and off I went. Good stamina, strength & focus. Nothing negative to report! I think what I like best about this is the fact that I don't "crash" a few hours later. Good stuff and I have enough pills for another workout.

9. sounds like an awesome product! i need to pick me up a bottle soon...
  10. Workout #6

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    sounds like an awesome product! i need to pick me up a bottle soon...
    It's a very good product, no question about that!

Took four pills again today and had another very good workout. Bench was solid, increasing a couple of reps! Arms/chest had a good pump going and I went very hard for 40 minutes! :bb:

I have enough pills for one more workout, which will be legs/back on Thursday!

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST Hardcore reviewers/logs needed
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 09:13 AM
  2. Anagen/Fenotest stack review/log
    By dr ozz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 11:35 PM
  3. Swole V.3 Review/Log
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1