New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
- 02-01-2008, 03:46 AM
New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
I'm here to give my feed back on the new R4W. I will compare to
other pre workout products and previous R4W versions. I will also give feedback on the following:
-Increase Libido (sex drive):
-Increase Training Intensity:
-Increased Mental Clarity:
-Long Lasting Energy:
All dosages will be taken first thing in morning on an empty stomach. I will start out with 3 caps, then 4 and 5 respectively.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20
Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100ô (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine
Training Intensity. Is that what you look for in a pre-workout energizer? What about motivation and drive to get you in the gym when you just "don'tfeel like it?" Do you want better mental focus to train "dialed in" and focused on your workout versus focused on the millions of other things that maybe going on in your head when you usually workout?
Ready4War = The Solution!
The Alpha and Omega in your quest to find the Ultimate pre-workout energizer.
With Ready4War you get clear, dialed in mental focus and training intensity every single workout!
None of that "hits hard the first few time you use it then no results after the first week" crap. Ready4War provides a potent combination of nootropics and energy enhancers delivering high, sustained energy with no crash. You also get ingredients/adaptogens not seen in other pre-workout stimulant products that truly increase endurance such as Cordyceps, Rhodiola and Panax Ginseng. With Ready4War you also get intangibles. Those things that make the product a step above everything else. Extras that you didn't necessarily ask for but you welcome with open arms. Those effects that push Ready4War past the competition.
1) Nitric Oxide enhancement. Ready4War contains powerful Nitric Oxide enhancers and antioxidants to increase NO production amplifying the results from any Nitric Oxide product you use with Ready4War.
2) Thermogenic enhancement. Several of the best "powerful stimulant" pre-workout energizers provide very little thermogenic effects. Ready4War increases thermogenic activity to a degree not see with other high powered pre-workout energizers and you will see and feel the difference. Many Ready4War users are amazed at how much Ready4War increases their thermogenic (fat burning) activity during their workout and post workout for hours after you leave they leave the gym.
3) Libido (Sex Drive) enhancement. I must say this is the most welcome intangible of Ready4War. I wont call this a "side effect" because if you haven't noticed for one reason or another caffeine products are notorious for reducing libido. Ready4War does the opposite. Many Ready4War customers comment on the huge boost in libido they get in the first three hours of taking a dose of Ready4War and how long it last after their workout. With Ready4War not only will your workouts/training sessions be at another level, your "bedroom (or wherever you decide to get down) workouts" will be at another level also!
4) Testosterone enhancement. Used standalone or with DIESEL TEST Hardcore or with any other test booster, Ready4War will help to increase natural testosterone production. Not only do you get an excellent energy, endurance, training intensity enhancer, you also get a boost in natural test production helping overall muscle-to-fat ratio, mood, energy and many other benefits from having normal to elevated natural testosterone production.
How to stack Ready4War:
- Stack with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Trib Test Extreme for the Ultimate test boosting, pre-workout energizing stack.
- Stack with NOS ETHER for a sick Nitric Oxide, Creatine - ATP, Strength, Power, Energy, Pumps, Endurance stack.
- Stack with any none stimulant endurance product to take your workout to the next level.
- Stack to any Nitric Oxide stack to increase pre-workout energy and pumps without losing the pumps because of the caffeine content as seen with other pre-workout energizers that contain caffeine.
- Stack with any herbal test booster or anti-estrogen product to amplify the test boosting effects of those products with the added plus of Ready4Wars many benefits.
- 02-01-2008, 11:12 AM
- 02-01-2008, 11:13 AM
02-01-2008, 11:15 AM
02-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Bro, can you include BP values before and after your dose at some point in your log. I'm interested to see if R4W will increase your BP.
02-02-2008, 08:16 PM
I took 3 pills as per the instructions. Empty stomach. I did not feel any naseua.
After 33 min: I felt mood/mental clarity picked a little.
After 42min: I felt a little energy boost.
After 54min: I felt a little intensity. Also started to feel warm like my temperature was increased. Which was good since they were running fans on a winter day.
Energy lasted 45 minutes to an 1hr. I complete my new workout with not problem. I hate doing high rep routines, but completed everything with great form. Sunday Iím upping the dosage 4 pills. I did find that 3 pills of this version were more effective than 2 pills of the previous version.
-Increase Libido (sex drive): None
-Increase Training Intensity: OK
-Increased Mental Clarity: OK
-Long Lasting Energy: OK
02-05-2008, 09:29 PM
I took 4 pills on an Empty stomach. I did not feel any nausea. The previous versions of R4W did cause some nausea sometime as a high dose. None so far.
After 10 min: I felt a little something.
After 35min: I felt a very solid energy boost. More than day 1
After 45min: Off the hook at this point. Plenty of energy.
I felt pissed, focused, and intense at the same time. I thought I was taking DT for minute. The aggression was high. I cranked up my music and was oblivious to the world surrounding me. I kicked ass on my workout today. I was doing 10-15 reps, which I hate. No problem focusing and increasing the weight. No crash. Good clear energy that lasted 5hrs. I didn’t notice the well being that got from Diesel Fuel or Previous R4W. BUT I would take how I felt at the gym today. Also my appetite was suppressed for most the day also. Big difference from 3 to 4 pills for me. I will try 5 pill on my next workout.
****I would have rate the “Very Good” as Excellent, but I haven’t taken 5 pills yet.
-Increase Libido (sex drive): Good
-Increase Training Intensity: Very Good
-Increased Mental Clarity: Very Good
-Long Lasting Energy: Very Good
02-05-2008, 11:19 PM
This R4W also makes me listen to Mobb Deep/Young Buck versus some Jayz if you know what I mean.
02-08-2008, 02:52 AM
I took 5 pills on an Empty stomach. I did not feel any nausea once again. This is the first time a R4W product has not giving me any issues. I like the new formula.
After 10 min: I felt a little something.
After 30min: I had a sudden surge of energy that was outrageous
I had another outstanding workout. My entire body is sore the next day from the workouts. This hasnít happened in years. Nice focused and I was ripping out sets with a minute rest. I felt warm during the workout. Once again I was oblivious to everything but lifting. The differences in 5 pills from 4 were appetite and energy. I had no appetite at all. This will be great for a reduced calorie diet. The energy kept me wired all night. I was still feeling sudden rushes of energy 5-6 hours a taking 5 pills. I didnít go to bed until 2-3am. I took the pills at 10:30 am. I will probably reduce the dosage to 4. That seems the magic number for me unless I get up around 5am. This product is outstanding. I wish I had it when I was taking NOS Ether and DT. I still have a bottle of DT so I may be ordering some NOS and R4W in the future for some mind blowing, record breaking workouts.
-Increase Libido (sex drive): Very Good
-Increase Training Intensity: Excellent
-Increased Mental Clarity: Excellent
-Long Lasting Energy: Excellent
02-08-2008, 01:14 PM
damn, I gotta be satisfied with those results and its good you have used other forms of R4W for me to get some comparison.
When you take 5 they do seem to stay in the system for a long time. I took 5 before legs on wed night, and I was hot all day until late thursday. Going back to 4 today for me before chest/tri/delts......nah imma do 5. I use to stack 2 of the 3 cap formula with 1/2 scoop of r4w 6.0 and 15mg of ephedrine hcl! I wouldnt even think about doing that with this 5 cap formula.
08-07-2009, 12:29 AM
chuck if this makes u listen to mobb deep/young buck.....try some onxy or sticky fingaz....thats the real lifting music
08-07-2009, 03:09 PM
08-10-2009, 07:53 PM
yeah onyx is defiantly something good to listen to while lifiting, this stuff is intense though, i took it for the first time yesterday and like an idiot without thinking drank a red bull like 7 hours later and i was up alllll night, i read the label and totally forgot, damn no sleep last night
08-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 12-19-2007, 04:05 PM
- By johnyq in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:12 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-15-2007, 09:12 PM
- By revodrew in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-02-2005, 09:57 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2005, 01:43 AM