Necroticism is ready 4 war

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i got my package in the mail today. luckily it was before my workout, so i popped 5 caps 45 minutes pre with a protein/carb shake. it was a shoulder day, and started to really kick in after my 2nd set of military press. using the weight i usually have trouble with for the first set of 10, and then need a spot for my next set, i got 4 full sets off. i had an absolutely amazing workout. i used slightly more weight on every exercise, plus i added a set to them all, so instead of doing 3 sets of each i did 4. i even added 3 sets of arnold press to the end of my workout which a normally don't do, and to top it all off, i finished the workout about 5 minutes quicker then i normally would. amazing product so far, i can't wait to try it on a leg day. the 5 caps felt right for me, so im going to stick to that. i have a very high tolerance to stims.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
High tol. to stims.....whats your normal or past pre-workout energizer dosage/usage?

I guess I will post the "set up"

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100™ (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
before i got into body building, in my high school days i took ephedra, crystal and aderal for cutting weight. not last 2 arent the healthiest thing, but when you needa drop 8 pounds in a night, 60mg of meth does the trick. unfortunately for my health, at the time i have also taken coke, at doses up to 2 grams. more recently ive been taking stim x and amp at 4-6 caps a day each, or when i took x-force i was taking that at 4 caps a day and rpm was at4-5 preworkout. when i don't have any stims on me i use coffee and green tea, and depending on what kind of each i have i make enough to get around 1-200mg of caffeine. when i did try NO xplode from a friend, i started at 3 scoops, nothing, so i took another 3 to finally feel it. ive always been pretty tolerant to whatever stim i took. the only ones that really got my amped were the meth's. so far of all the ones ive taken, the closest ive gotten to that feeling, was on this and x-force, though this was alot cleaner.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
before i got into body building, in my high school days i took ephedra, crystal and aderal for cutting weight. not last 2 arent the healthiest thing, but when you needa drop 8 pounds in a night, 60mg of meth does the trick. unfortunately for my health, at the time i have also taken coke, at doses up to 2 grams. more recently ive been taking stim x and amp at 4-6 caps a day each, or when i took x-force i was taking that at 4 caps a day and rpm was at4-5 preworkout. when i don't have any stims on me i use coffee and green tea, and depending on what kind of each i have i make enough to get around 1-200mg of caffeine. when i did try NO xplode from a friend, i started at 3 scoops, nothing, so i took another 3 to finally feel it. ive always been pretty tolerant to whatever stim i took. the only ones that really got my amped were the meth's. so far of all the ones ive taken, the closest ive gotten to that feeling, was on this and x-force, though this was alot cleaner.
damn I thought you were going to be like "yeah hardcore stuff like 25mg of ephedrine and a caffeine pill."

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha. naw. ive had my fair share of experiences with stims.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few things in my day, but you got me beat hands down. I cant touch that bro.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah..well my freshman year i took a music theory class, and with the exception of me and about 4 other kids EVERYONE was either a drug addict, or used drugs in social situation. needless to say, i got brought in the group. i didn't know what i was doing, i was a freshman. kinda helped me in wrestling though, it made it really easy to drop down 2 weight classes if need be. with all that though, ive always had a mentality where things needed to be intense. i like it when my muscles are on fire during workouts, and supplement wise i always take the maximum dosage or higher. im planning on running x factor in a few months at 1500, for instance.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I was a hardcore partier from 18-21. I've got a laundry list of banned substances I've ingested or smoked myself. I aint no angel. But eventually you grow up and put away childish things. It's been about 6 years for me.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I am not certain, but I think if there is a max dosage on a product, it is there for a reason :think:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
LOL!!! "yeah my cut stack i was taking in highschool was crystal meth, 2g's of coke, 10 adderrall, and a drop of pure adrenaline from a human adrenaline gland" hahahahahah hardcore sh1t brotha!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dayum bro!! Ive never touched that type of stuff but im pretty tolerant to stims as well until i popped 5 caps of chucks stims!!! :lol: Just be ware its PODY!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Crystal Meth? You actually used this to drop weight?
once. i had 2 weeks to drop 25 pounds, and towards the last week i still had 10 to go, so i stayed up for 2 nights. when your desperate in wrestling, you can do some stupid ****, especially when you dont know better.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the gym, had a back and bi's day. for pullups for instance, i added a full set of 10 on wide grip to my normal workload, so i got a total of 40 in there. i also added a few sets of close gripped chins, which i normally wont do, and for traps, i stepped my shrugs up from 315lbs to 365. another thing that i enjoyed was the weight i was able to move on curls. normally im doing seated, incline bench curls at 30lbs(i know, im not one of you 50lb monsters), with very strict form at reps of 10 and arm, keeping constant tension throughout. i decided to start off at 35s today instead to feel how well this is affecting my strength and recovery time. i finished that set, and it was extremely easy, so i stepped it up to 45's. some more things ive noticed was that my vascularity is up quite a bit, mainly on my forearms and neck, and my recovery time in between sets has been greatly reduced. i always have a high libido, so i don't think that can be improved much from where it is, not to where i can notice it at least, so i haven't much to comment there.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Good update, any jitters or crash with the product??

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
no jitters, nor a crash. its extremely clean. the focus is intense, my head is just there. making mind muscle connections seems to be a bit easier too.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
saturday was my normal rest day, and sunday i had to miss my workout due to superbowl and some personal things, so i continued it today. i had an AMAZING workout. it was a chest and tricep day, and i had a load of intensity. i was getting pissed off at my workout partner because he was taking to long, and we were going fast. on top of that i not only added weight to the amount i normally do on every excersize i did, i added reps and sets. this product does wonders for the intensity. im really looking forward for my leg workout tomorow. i was wondering, if i emptied the caps and took the powder straight, would it onset faster? or would there be no difference?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
saturday was my normal rest day, and sunday i had to miss my workout due to superbowl and some personal things, so i continued it today. i had an AMAZING workout. it was a chest and tricep day, and i had a load of intensity. i was getting pissed off at my workout partner because he was taking to long, and we were going fast. on top of that i not only added weight to the amount i normally do on every excersize i did, i added reps and sets. this product does wonders for the intensity. im really looking forward for my leg workout tomorow. i was wondering, if i emptied the caps and took the powder straight, would it onset faster? or would there be no difference?
no, how long do they take to hit you? I would guess drinking hot tea after u take them would make them hit faster. take with 3 cla softgels and it will hit harder. some people they hit in 20 min or less

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
mine hits after about an hour, but tomorow my schedule is kind of tight and ill be taking it 30 min pre most likely. ill try to get em in earlier. ill also try the hot tea idea, i have loads of tea on me. does it matter if its green, black or white? or would any of them work the same?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, i took it about an hour before my workout, and i took your hot tea idea, and that did help. it started kicking in right before i started my squats. this is the workout that ive just started for legs: http://www.t-nation.com/article/most_recent/hungarian_oak_leg_blast

i saw it and it looked really interesting, so i figured id give it a shot. i did 2:20 today and i am really dreading 8:00. but the intensity is there, much more so than last week. for instance, when i went from squats to leg extensions, i would walk there whereas today i was sprinting to the exercises..as best i could without tripping. i finished it in less than 8 minutes, and needless to say, i couldn't walk for a good 10 minutes or so. but once i was able to, i still was energized enough to throw a few sets in of leg press calf raises in. i absolutely love the energy and intensity i feel on this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
mine hits after about an hour, but tomorow my schedule is kind of tight and ill be taking it 30 min pre most likely. ill try to get em in earlier. ill also try the hot tea idea, i have loads of tea on me. does it matter if its green, black or white? or would any of them work the same?
nope it depends on what brand. Fo joy or whatever its called has some good tea, but go with green or black, white isnt sup. to be good. Go with green or get u some oolong, the polyphenols are half way polymerized so Oolong is right between green tea and black tea (which has the polyphenols fully polymerized).

I should formulate supplements.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i used salada green tea, since i have a few boxes of it sitting around. its the one i found with the highest antioxidant content (195mg)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i just completed my final workout on this, which was shoulders, and again my weight has increased since the last workout by 5 pounds on shoulder press, and surprisingly 10 pounds an arm on bent over db raises. but here is my final review on it.

Energy:8.5 the only reason im not giving it a full 10 is because when i take it, unless its around 2:00 i cant fall asleep till 11 or 12.
Pump:6 while this product isn't designed as a pump product, i feel i have to put this here in order to compare it to other preworkout products, most of which are based off of the pump. it wasn't very prevalent, but i noticed on tricep and bicep days i got the pump maybe a set or 2 earlier then i normally would. it wasn't necessarily more intense then normal though.

Focus:9.5 this is where i feel the product really shines. the energy it gives isn't a jittery energy like some preworkouts, but it is more of a focused energy.for instance, there are certain exercises that i would normally have a hard time feeling the muscle work (i.e. dumbbell rows, side raises), but while taking this i feel as if i have more control over the contraction that I'm getting.

Recovery:9 ill admit that on certain days i normally rest longer then i should, such as chest and shoulders, but i noticed that even though i was using more weight than i normally would, i was able to do my sets in a faster manner. normally i would rest for a minute between sets, but i cut that down to around 30 seconds.

Libido:9 I didn't start to notice this kick in much until my 3rd time taking it, but that day i was walking around and i basically wanted to "tap" anything that moved.

Overall:9 I've really got to hand it to you. this is by far one of the best, most focused preworkout products ive taken. im contemplating stacking this with pslin for some intense focus, energy and pump. i definately recommend this to anyone that is looking for a preworkout stim.