KJ's R4W New 5cap Formula Sponsored Mini-Log...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't recieve my samples yet but wanted to get me log open and up and running. I will post stats, diet macros, training cycle, and others tommorrow. But for now I am drooling over the comments I have already read. Thanks again to Chuck for picking me to do this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100™ (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK...got my samples today after when I normally workout. Good news is I missed my workout time due to work so tommorrow is Arm day. I will start out with 3 caps on a fullish stomach and report back in.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
R4W V2 Mini-log Day 1: Arms

I woke up real excited to start this today. I started off with a bowl of Flax and Oats and 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese. I am suceptible to nausea with strong stims if I take them on an empty stomach. I took 3 caps to assess my tolerance about 45 min. before my work out. Here are my thoughts:

Energy: Great...very smooth not jittery.

Pump: Noticeably better. Very veiny. Also set in quicker.

Focus: Awesome. All I could think of was more weight for my next set. Definetly gave more drive.

Mind/Muscle: Amazing as well. Easily one of the best workouts that I have had in a while.

My initial impression is great! Thats only at 3 caps. Tommorrow is my day off but Monday is MAN DAY: CHEST!

I'll pop 4 PWO for Monday and report back. I am REAL excited because chest day is the best day!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Man Day: CHEST!

I popped 4 caps on a medium full stomach about 30 min PWO. WOW! 4 is definetly better han 3. I have never felt that good during a workout. My endurance was way up, my mood was super elevated. Pumps were good but not amazing. Focus and intesity were through the roof. I'll try 5 tommorrow for back but I think 4 may be my sweet spot. I can cant really see how I could feel better than I did today. That was 5 hours ago and I am still feeling great. Good stuff Chuck!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Back

Well I went for gusto and took the full 5 cap dosage today on a full stomach. I was wrong about 4 being the sweet spot.....5 was even more amazing. I was an animal today. :bb3:Here's my ratings on today:

Intensity: AMazing
Focus: AMazing
Endurance: Way above normal
Pumps: Slightly better. I am sure there is a difference but its not a big one.
Mind/Muscle: Insane. Destroyed my workout.
Mood: Positive, elevated, and motivated as hell.

I am definetly buying this version no doubt. I have most definetly found my new PWO supplement! Chuck you have a winner on your hands. Not only do my workouts rock but I have energy and a positive adittude for hours after. Any chance of us testers getting a special deal at the end of this?....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im actually doing 5 of this formula for the first time tomorrow before legs. On GET DIESEL stim products I like to keep it at 3/4 rec dose because I like to formulate where taking less than the rec. dosage of my product is => the comp.

But when I have taken 3 and 4, the thing that really is amazine me (no bs straight up) is the endurance. Its up there with NOS ETHER, but it feels different. Like I know I need to rest by my body is reaching the the weight again. Anyway I know that sounds like some ad, but glad ur responding well to it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of us testers getting a special deal at the end of this?....
Well I dont know because that will kinds of "sway" people to a good review or make it look that way. I saw a thread at bb.com where they was giving the sponsored testers "best log" awards with freebies.....I was like umm ok, of course all the logs had these outstanding reviews.

Ill email nutraplanet about a r4w 2 bottle combo.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man.....the endurance thing is definitely very noticeable. The energy is amazing but I know what you mean about not wanting to be done. I have added in two to threee additional exersizes on my last 3 workouts because I just feel like doing more. Thanks for the consideration on a "deal for us testers". My log is in no way biased.... I am telling everyone my honest opinion.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Legs

I ahve nothing new to report than the same amazing workouts that I have been getting from this new version. Endurance is still kicking and the amazing urge to push WAY past my normal workouts is strong. I seem to have been shorted 5 caps but no biggee the only days of my workout I missed were shoulders and cardio. I will be interested to see what cardio is like on this stuff.

In the end my overall review is that this is a PWO supp to be reckoned with. I had no noticeable sides even at full dosage. This stuff straight up rocks!!! Way to go Chuck!!!!!!

:squat:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I ahve nothing new to report than the same amazing workouts that I have been getting from this new version. Endurance is still kicking and the amazing urge to push WAY past my normal workouts is strong. I seem to have been shorted 5 caps but no biggee the only days of my workout I missed were shoulders and cardio. I will be interested to see what cardio is like on this stuff.

In the end my overall review is that this is a PWO supp to be reckoned with. I had no noticeable sides even at full dosage. This stuff straight up rocks!!! Way to go Chuck!!!!!!

:squat:
sorry ur pack had 5 less caps but thanks for the review and nice to see it worked well for you. did u notice a thermogenic effect?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 no R4W on shoulders.....boooooo!

sorry ur pack had 5 less caps but thanks for the review and nice to see it worked well for you. did u notice a thermogenic effect?
Absolutely saw a thermogenic effect. I worked shoulders today without any PWO and it was an OK workout but nothing like the past 4. I will be placing my order for a bottle very soon. Any word on the NP deal Chuck?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely saw a thermogenic effect. I worked shoulders today without any PWO and it was an OK workout but nothing like the past 4. I will be placing my order for a bottle very soon. Any word on the NP deal Chuck?
Darren told me this AM when he has some free time he will put the deals up. I would do a request over at the NP section for a 2 bottle R4W combo.