Macedaddy has a rush of Adrenalean (sponsored) Mini-log

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took my first two doses (3 caps each) of Adrenalean from DS. The label says it kicks in within 15 minutes. I was like "Yeah Right"! Its no joke! stuff kicked in within 15 minutes, warmed me up right away. I had to actually shed layers of clothing i was so hot. Energy was nice. No jitters, just clean rush. Like you are on a mission. There was no sharp let down either. Stuff gets my approval. I need to get a bottle now! I am going to dose it the next 2 days at 6 caps per day and then get back on the leviathan Reloaded. Hopefully my bottle arrives so i can start the adrenalean when the LR runs out! :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Glad to hear you like it. :)
Glad to see you back man! I was just thinkin to myself a couple days ago that you hadnt been around, and now it looks to me as if ur with DS too! Great company, great athlete/guy, seems like a winner to me!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back man! I was just thinkin to myself a couple days ago that you hadnt been around, and now it looks to me as if ur with DS too! Great company, great athlete/guy, seems like a winner to me!
Thanks man! I've been around; just haven't posted much.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adrenalean was dosed today aswell. 3 caps twice! still great stuff. I actually think i was in a BETTER mood today then yesterday. not sure if the effects are cumulative. thermo effect wasn't AS present today. Appetite and cravings were DEF curbed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Adrenalean was dosed today aswell. 3 caps twice! still great stuff. I actually think i was in a BETTER mood today then yesterday. not sure if the effects are cumulative. thermo effect wasn't AS present today. Appetite and cravings were DEF curbed.
appetite suppression on this stuff is crazy, one of if not best otc i have tried.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
levi reloaded increased my appetite, ate above maintenance and still lost 7lbs on one bottle. i am going to try 1 bottle of each ran at 2 pills each 2xday. the ings are so different that there may be some synergy. the appetite suppression of adrenalean combined with the fat burning of levi reloaded would be incredible on a serious cut, i think.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats not a bad idea, bigt. I may do the same. You are right, they are different products.

Levi Reloaded cuts my appetite, but i think the adrenalean may have edged it out on better appetite control and the thermo was REALLY nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats not a bad idea, bigt. I may do the same. You are right, they are different products.

Levi Reloaded cuts my appetite, but i think the adrenalean may have edged it out on better appetite control and the thermo was REALLY nice!
right on! both excellent products.