advice for new supplements

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

advice for new supplements

I have been working out 5-7 days consistently for the past 6 months (since i got college). I have been taking creatine (Sizeon) and protein (Muscle Milk). I like both of them but I am looking for something else that i could take that could help me reach my goals and give me more of an edge. I dont know to much about supplements so I could use some help. Im 18, 6' and 185 lbs.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

What does your current diet look like? Also, what are your overall goals, and show us your training regimen setup for that goal.

For instance, if gaining mass/strength, there's no reason a solid diet and training regimen, combined with [higher quality] protein and creatine monohydrate shouldn't result in significant positive changes at your age.

My .02

jst
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by skins11jmu View Post
    I have been working out 5-7 days consistently for the past 6 months (since i got college). I have been taking creatine (Sizeon) and protein (Muscle Milk). I like both of them but I am looking for something else that i could take that could help me reach my goals and give me more of an edge. I dont know to much about supplements so I could use some help. Im 18, 6' and 185 lbs.
    Drive/RPM are the most harmless, while effective supps I can think. I'm also a fan of the Pslin/AP combination. Don't do Prohormones, you're still a bit young for that.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

[QUOTE=ironman0370;1187421]What does your current diet look like? Also, what are your overall goals, and show us your training regimen setup for that goal.

I'm a college student so I sometimes eat crap, but i try to eat more healthy. I eat a decent amount of meat/other protiens and try to limit carbs. As far as my goals go, they are too get stronger and build mass but more on strength than mass. I lift every day during the week and most Saturdays for 1 and half hours each day. I work chest on mondays, shoulders tuesday, biceps and triceps wednesday, back on thursday, and legs on friday, saterday i usually do a few exercises for each muscle group. I also run 4-6 miles 4 or so times a week for cardo.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.49%

5 days a week maximum for weight training, everything else is overtraining and will most likely hinder your goals. Design a better workout split so you get everything done each week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for new supplements???
    By boss29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:12 PM
  2. Advice for new ph stack
    By DMAC10 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
  3. I need your advice for some supplements
    By pocketboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8