3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys got in the pack today. I will pop 5 caps and then after about 30 mins hit the gym, i shall report back when i come back from the gym!

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Lucky =( didnt get my sample packs yet, cant wait to here how it goes, really excited =p

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Fing 5 caps? Im only using 2 and its kicking ass! This should be a interesting log. Good luck!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys got in the pack today. I will pop 5 caps and then after about 30 mins hit the gym, i shall report back when i come back from the gym!
You got yours already? Dayum Gina!
Where do you live, next door to chuck?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky =p, i heard nothing but good things about these pills so im ready =d!!!
Well i just popped 5 caps like 15 mins ago and already feeling a nice state of awareness.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Let me know when you start bouncing off the walls =P

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 pills per serving? Damn!

2 pills from the last batch was good enough for me!

Let us know how you liked it, or not...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright... well let me be the first to say this ish is PODY!!!! Whew!! This ( for me ) just tramples 50mgs of ephedra and i take that like its candy. I trampled through my workout in record time and like it was no problem, strength felt great, pump was right on. Did arms today and was curling 50lb dumbells like it was a twig. I was also sweating up a storm while i was doing cardio.

Im almost willing to say for me 5 may be to much? I may try 4 tomorrow if ur ok with that chuck and see how i react. People be ware 5 is STRONG!!!

Great product though chuck, very impressed!

Eject

Eject

Awards
Well i just popped 5 caps like 15 mins ago and already feeling a nice state of awareness.
Hows it affecting your mental focus?
Bet its ****ing awesome on this

I'll definatly be trying r4w fasho

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows it affecting your mental focus?
Bet its ****ing awesome on this

I'll definatly be trying r4w fasho

Mental Focus is great and my mind muscle connection was outa this world!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
oh wow. im getting itchy to try this. can't wait till my package comes in the mail.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did my first day at 4 caps of the new batch today and needless to say my workout destroyed the scene....keep those updates coming.....i'm on day 1 on a bottle so let me know how you tear up in the gym!!

~TripDiesel

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did my first day at 4 caps of the new batch today and needless to say my workout destroyed the scene....keep those updates coming.....i'm on day 1 on a bottle so let me know how you tear up in the gym!!

~TripDiesel
Yea i plan on dosing 4 today! I will also NOT take this again on an empty stomach, felt slightly sick last night and i ended up getting sick, but it was my own fault. I shall take 4 caps today on a stomach thats just eaten! Cant wait to workout tonight!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I will start mine at 4 when I get it. I'm kinda stim resistant, but this stuff sounds like rocket fuel.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will start mine at 4 when I get it. I'm kinda stim resistant, but this stuff sounds like rocket fuel.
I am stim resistant it seems like but this stuff is like just crazy rocket fuel!

Im not going to workout tonight, i still dont feel 100% and i wanna give myself a day to rest. Tomorrow will be shoulders and possibly legs and abs.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
not sure how this works, but we must be on the same training schedule. i was gonna work legs or shoulders and abs tonight
but im waiting till tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure how this works, but we must be on the same training schedule. i was gonna work legs or shoulders and abs tonight
but im waiting till tomorrow.

Hahah maybe its like females with there monthly? Start hangin around someone on the boards and you just migrate to the same training routine. :lol: !

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
dir. IMPORTANT: blabla start with 3 then 4 then 5 blabla

3clipseGT says: ok that means go straight to 5. But for someone who uses 50mg of ephedrine no prob, I guess starting at 5 is ok.

Fing 5 caps? Im only using 2 and its kicking ass! This should be a interesting log. Good luck!
He has the new 5 cap per serving 100ct bottle. You might be on the 3cap serv. formula(?).

You got yours already? Dayum Gina!
Where do you live, next door to chuck?
yeah one day USPS across the bay.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Alright... well let me be the first to say this ish is PODY!!!! Whew!! This ( for me ) just tramples 50mgs of ephedra and i take that like its candy. I trampled through my workout in record time and like it was no problem, strength felt great, pump was right on. Did arms today and was curling 50lb dumbells like it was a twig. I was also sweating up a storm while i was doing cardio.

Im almost willing to say for me 5 may be to much? I may try 4 tomorrow if ur ok with that chuck and see how i react. People be ware 5 is STRONG!!!

Great product though chuck, very impressed!
about how long after you took it did it hit you? How long after taking 5 did you workout? Any crash?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about how long after you took it did it hit you? How long after taking 5 did you workout? Any crash?
It hit me pretty quick, id say in the time frame of 12-15 mins. I also did NOT eat any carbs i just had protein/fat with the caps. Ive never felt this alert on a product before, like i said 50mgs ephedra is my sweet spot, 4 caps of amp, stim x didnt do much for me at the max dosage so i figured if the serving size was 5 caps id go with it! Hahaha Bad idea! I didnt fall asleep until around 3, took this around 5:30
I worked out about 40 mins after i took the dose. No crash whatsoever, almost wouldnt go away. :lol:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It hit me pretty quick, id say in the time frame of 12-15 mins. I also did NOT eat any carbs i just had protein/fat with the caps. Ive never felt this alert on a product before, like i said 50mgs ephedra is my sweet spot, 4 caps of amp, stim x didnt do much for me at the max dosage so i figured if the serving size was 5 caps id go with it! Hahaha Bad idea! I didnt fall asleep until around 3, took this around 5:30
I worked out about 40 mins after i took the dose. No crash whatsoever, almost wouldnt go away. :lol:

word....sample pack is about 25 caps so 4 more workouts. Are you ready?

Yeah you know I took 2 the other day and they hit me pretty quick like 10 min later and the other formula woudnt hit me for like 1 hour, but I thought it was maybe because i had just token 2 Diesel Fuel 4 hours prior.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
word....sample pack is about 25 caps so 4 more workouts. Are you ready?

Yeah you know I took 2 the other day and they hit me pretty quick like 10 min later and the other formula woudnt hit me for like 1 hour, but I thought it was maybe because i had just token 2 Diesel Fuel 4 hours prior.
Oh im ready! Just not for all 5 this time! hahaa.. Yea i really wasnt expecting it to hit me as quick as it did but i can already tell if i tone it down to 3 or 4 itll be perfect, exactly what i want and need before, i head for war!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
product being tested info:

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100™ (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, today is legs and shoulders, i ALWAYS need to be motivated to do legs so ill pop 3 caps of the NEW R4W and see how it treats me, if not strong enough the next day ill go 4 but 5 was rediculous for me! lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, gonna pop my 3 caps now! Ill report back later tonight!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think this stuff likes me very well, got about an hour into my workout and felt horrid. Ended up throwing up, now i took 3 caps on a full stomach and still didnt agree with me!

Im not sure if i just cant take something in the product but its just not doing it for me, i didnt finish my workout i ended up just going home. I also get a very weird taste in my mouth. Not exaclty sure what id compare it too though.

Im a little hesitant to take it tomorrow, im kind of outa ideas here. I figured it was the empty stomach no carbs thing, that wasnt the case today and it still came up. :confused:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think this stuff likes me very well, got about an hour into my workout and felt horrid. Ended up throwing up, now i took 3 caps on a full stomach and still didnt agree with me!

Im not sure if i just cant take something in the product but its just not doing it for me, i didnt finish my workout i ended up just going home. I also get a very weird taste in my mouth. Not exaclty sure what id compare it too though.

Im a little hesitant to take it tomorrow, im kind of outa ideas here. I figured it was the empty stomach no carbs thing, that wasnt the case today and it still came up. :confused:
Dam.....I take it usually on a somewhat empty stomach and no issues???

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Space out the doses.....take 1 cap, wait like 20 min take another.......then take one after your like 3rd set. Did you take any other stims , coffee, soda anything? that could have contributed to this....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Space out the doses.....take 1 cap, wait like 20 min take another.......then take one after your like 3rd set. Did you take any other stims , coffee, soda anything? that could have contributed to this....

Nope no other stims. Just the R4W caps. No coffee no soda nothin.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did you keep well hydrated througout the day?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you keep well hydrated througout the day?
Most definately, i always keep my water intake high, especially if i know im going to be taking stims.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn we're gonna be neighbors again soon......back to tampa we go....maybe st. pete actually!
Werd up bro! Well have to get a workout in once you get back!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werd up bro! Well have to get a workout in once you get back!
For sho brother! Can't wait to get back over there man.....The daytona area blows all around haha. My in-laws live in tarpon springs.....Anyway don't mean to hijack the thread, but i'll be following along.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sho brother! Can't wait to get back over there man.....The daytona area blows all around haha. My in-laws live in tarpon springs.....Anyway don't mean to hijack the thread, but i'll be following along.
Really? Never even been to daytona! Yea im hopin chuck may have some ideas about why it may not be agreing with me, maybe what trip advises as far as spacing it out, idk though, really reluctant to take it again.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Never even been to daytona! Yea im hopin chuck may have some ideas about why it may not be agreing with me, maybe what trip advises as far as spacing it out, idk though, really reluctant to take it again.
Yeah i lived in tampa for 3 years then moved over just north of the daytona area about a year and a half ago. I agree with trying to space it out. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe better results man. I look forward to seeing your results.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
the only thing I can think of that would make anyone want to puke in r4w is yohimbe. some people can't take it but you will know that in the first 15 min not an hour later

its up 2 you, u can space out the dosage like 1 or 2 (1 hour pre workout) then 1 or 2 (30 min pre) or stop using it all together

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only thing I can think of that would make anyone want to puke in r4w is yohimbe. some people can't take it but you will know that in the first 15 min not an hour later

its up 2 you, u can space out the dosage like 1 or 2 (1 hour pre workout) then 1 or 2 (30 min pre) or stop using it all together
Yea man its really weird, ive NEVER had a problem before. Maybe i dont get along with sulb. very well? Im not sure.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Central Florida people in the house! USF alum here.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yea man its really weird, ive NEVER had a problem before. Maybe i dont get along with sulb. very well? Im not sure.
I would have been better to tell if you started with 3, then 4 then 5. But some people dont deal with sulb. very well but 3 caps shouldnt give you so much where you feel that effect.

I remember when that biotest sul. product came out some people were having some stomach issues.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have been better to tell if you started with 3, then 4 then 5. But some people dont deal with sulb. very well but 3 caps shouldnt give you so much where you feel that effect.

I remember when that biotest sul. product came out some people were having some stomach issues.

Its almost like my stomach cant handle how my head feels kinda. Its hard to explain but i think it may be the sulb, nothin else in the product have i ever had problems with before and i remember how sulb has made me feel ( never sick but i remember the feeling) so it may be that im not completely sure though.