New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I dont think this stuff likes me very well, got about an hour into my workout and felt horrid. Ended up throwing up, now i took 3 caps on a full stomach and still didnt agree with me!

    Im not sure if i just cant take something in the product but its just not doing it for me, i didnt finish my workout i ended up just going home. I also get a very weird taste in my mouth. Not exaclty sure what id compare it too though.

    Im a little hesitant to take it tomorrow, im kind of outa ideas here. I figured it was the empty stomach no carbs thing, that wasnt the case today and it still came up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I dont think this stuff likes me very well, got about an hour into my workout and felt horrid. Ended up throwing up, now i took 3 caps on a full stomach and still didnt agree with me!

    Im not sure if i just cant take something in the product but its just not doing it for me, i didnt finish my workout i ended up just going home. I also get a very weird taste in my mouth. Not exaclty sure what id compare it too though.

    Im a little hesitant to take it tomorrow, im kind of outa ideas here. I figured it was the empty stomach no carbs thing, that wasnt the case today and it still came up.
    Dam.....I take it usually on a somewhat empty stomach and no issues???
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  3. Space out the doses.....take 1 cap, wait like 20 min take another.......then take one after your like 3rd set. Did you take any other stims , coffee, soda anything? that could have contributed to this....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Actualy yea just about! hahah id say maybe 45 mins away if that.
    Are you near tampa brotha?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Space out the doses.....take 1 cap, wait like 20 min take another.......then take one after your like 3rd set. Did you take any other stims , coffee, soda anything? that could have contributed to this....

    Nope no other stims. Just the R4W caps. No coffee no soda nothin.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Are you near tampa brotha?
    Yup St. Pete bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I dont think this stuff likes me very well, got about an hour into my workout and felt horrid. Ended up throwing up, now i took 3 caps on a full stomach and still didnt agree with me!

    Im not sure if i just cant take something in the product but its just not doing it for me, i didnt finish my workout i ended up just going home. I also get a very weird taste in my mouth. Not exaclty sure what id compare it too though.

    Im a little hesitant to take it tomorrow, im kind of outa ideas here. I figured it was the empty stomach no carbs thing, that wasnt the case today and it still came up.
    Did you keep well hydrated througout the day?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yup St. Pete bro.
    Damn we're gonna be neighbors again soon......back to tampa we go....maybe st. pete actually!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Did you keep well hydrated througout the day?
    Most definately, i always keep my water intake high, especially if i know im going to be taking stims.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Damn we're gonna be neighbors again soon......back to tampa we go....maybe st. pete actually!
    Werd up bro! Well have to get a workout in once you get back!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Werd up bro! Well have to get a workout in once you get back!
    For sho brother! Can't wait to get back over there man.....The daytona area blows all around haha. My in-laws live in tarpon springs.....Anyway don't mean to hijack the thread, but i'll be following along.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    For sho brother! Can't wait to get back over there man.....The daytona area blows all around haha. My in-laws live in tarpon springs.....Anyway don't mean to hijack the thread, but i'll be following along.
    Really? Never even been to daytona! Yea im hopin chuck may have some ideas about why it may not be agreing with me, maybe what trip advises as far as spacing it out, idk though, really reluctant to take it again.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Really? Never even been to daytona! Yea im hopin chuck may have some ideas about why it may not be agreing with me, maybe what trip advises as far as spacing it out, idk though, really reluctant to take it again.
    Yeah i lived in tampa for 3 years then moved over just north of the daytona area about a year and a half ago. I agree with trying to space it out. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe better results man. I look forward to seeing your results.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. the only thing I can think of that would make anyone want to puke in r4w is yohimbe. some people can't take it but you will know that in the first 15 min not an hour later

    its up 2 you, u can space out the dosage like 1 or 2 (1 hour pre workout) then 1 or 2 (30 min pre) or stop using it all together

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    the only thing I can think of that would make anyone want to puke in r4w is yohimbe. some people can't take it but you will know that in the first 15 min not an hour later

    its up 2 you, u can space out the dosage like 1 or 2 (1 hour pre workout) then 1 or 2 (30 min pre) or stop using it all together
    Yea man its really weird, ive NEVER had a problem before. Maybe i dont get along with sulb. very well? Im not sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Central Florida people in the house! USF alum here.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea man its really weird, ive NEVER had a problem before. Maybe i dont get along with sulb. very well? Im not sure.
    I would have been better to tell if you started with 3, then 4 then 5. But some people dont deal with sulb. very well but 3 caps shouldnt give you so much where you feel that effect.

    I remember when that biotest sul. product came out some people were having some stomach issues.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I would have been better to tell if you started with 3, then 4 then 5. But some people dont deal with sulb. very well but 3 caps shouldnt give you so much where you feel that effect.

    I remember when that biotest sul. product came out some people were having some stomach issues.

    Its almost like my stomach cant handle how my head feels kinda. Its hard to explain but i think it may be the sulb, nothin else in the product have i ever had problems with before and i remember how sulb has made me feel ( never sick but i remember the feeling) so it may be that im not completely sure though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:49 PM
  2. Replies: 1194
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:29 PM
  3. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
  4. T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:05 PM
  5. New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 10:36 AM
Log in
Log in