New R4W tester log! ( sponsored ) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Werd up bro! Well have to get a workout in once you get back!
    For sho brother! Can't wait to get back over there man.....The daytona area blows all around haha. My in-laws live in tarpon springs.....Anyway don't mean to hijack the thread, but i'll be following along.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    For sho brother! Can't wait to get back over there man.....The daytona area blows all around haha. My in-laws live in tarpon springs.....Anyway don't mean to hijack the thread, but i'll be following along.
    Really? Never even been to daytona! Yea im hopin chuck may have some ideas about why it may not be agreing with me, maybe what trip advises as far as spacing it out, idk though, really reluctant to take it again.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Really? Never even been to daytona! Yea im hopin chuck may have some ideas about why it may not be agreing with me, maybe what trip advises as far as spacing it out, idk though, really reluctant to take it again.
    Yeah i lived in tampa for 3 years then moved over just north of the daytona area about a year and a half ago. I agree with trying to space it out. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe better results man. I look forward to seeing your results.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Are you Diesel?

the only thing I can think of that would make anyone want to puke in r4w is yohimbe. some people can't take it but you will know that in the first 15 min not an hour later

its up 2 you, u can space out the dosage like 1 or 2 (1 hour pre workout) then 1 or 2 (30 min pre) or stop using it all together
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    the only thing I can think of that would make anyone want to puke in r4w is yohimbe. some people can't take it but you will know that in the first 15 min not an hour later

its up 2 you, u can space out the dosage like 1 or 2 (1 hour pre workout) then 1 or 2 (30 min pre) or stop using it all together
    Yea man its really weird, ive NEVER had a problem before. Maybe i dont get along with sulb. very well? Im not sure.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Central Florida people in the house! USF alum here.
  7. Are you Diesel?

Yea man its really weird, ive NEVER had a problem before. Maybe i dont get along with sulb. very well? Im not sure.
    I would have been better to tell if you started with 3, then 4 then 5. But some people dont deal with sulb. very well but 3 caps shouldnt give you so much where you feel that effect.

I remember when that biotest sul. product came out some people were having some stomach issues.
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I would have been better to tell if you started with 3, then 4 then 5. But some people dont deal with sulb. very well but 3 caps shouldnt give you so much where you feel that effect.

I remember when that biotest sul. product came out some people were having some stomach issues.

Its almost like my stomach cant handle how my head feels kinda. Its hard to explain but i think it may be the sulb, nothin else in the product have i ever had problems with before and i remember how sulb has made me feel ( never sick but i remember the feeling) so it may be that im not completely sure though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. KJ's NEW X-Mass Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. Replies: 1194
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:34 PM
  4. T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 04:05 PM
  5. New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 09:36 AM