- 01-30-2008, 06:03 PM
- 01-30-2008, 06:04 PM
- 01-30-2008, 06:52 PM
01-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: Vitamin E (as D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), 50 IU, Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacin), Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 200 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 7.5 mg, Androtest Ultra Complete Spectrum Active Extracts 550 mg (Tribulus Terrestris Extract (aerial parts) Standardized for Minimum 80% Total Saponins, Minimum 60% Total Furostanol Saponins, and Minimum 40% Protodioscin, ActivAli Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack) (root) (Standardized for 28% bioactive Glycopeptide compound), Testofen Fenugreek Extract 200 mg (Trigonella Foenum Greacum) (Standardized for minimum 50% Fenuside (100 mg).
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magneium Stearate and Aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol).CONTAINS SOY.
Its made by a house brand.
01-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow what a mislabled product, androtest and its got a bunch of herbals! Nice!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
01-31-2008, 04:42 PM
02-13-2008, 12:10 AM
04-20-2010, 10:00 PM
So is this stuff a waste of money? I've read some reviews, but I know to come here before I order anything.
Similar Forum Threads
- By meaty miner in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:18 AM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2003, 03:12 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:52 AM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 11:17 PM
- By hemotep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:19 PM