John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/64590-mst-ragnarok-write.html

First off, a quick thanks to Matt from Millenium Sports
Technologies

Background
Height: 6ft3
Weight: Dont really know Im guessing 210-215
Current Macro's: 4,000 calories. 500 gram carbohydrates, 300 gram proetin , 100 grams fat; although I may malnipulate fat content as I've been researching it recently and think my body could benifit with possibly less fat. Expirimenting with this is an option I may be trying on The Rag. I've found though time diet is what makes or breaks your physque.

Background/Including Genetics: I Consider myself an ectomorph from my younger pictures; however with mesomorph shoulders, back, and quads.I also have the ability to gain muscle fairly quickly compared to my peers. My joints are 6.9 inches and I beleive anything under Seven inches, at the wrist is considered an ectomorph, and the fact that I've been skinny all my life, with the exception of some super strong bodyparts mentioned above. I took a weight lifting class at Sevennteen years in high school for none months, while skateboarding everyday for couple-to a few hours andate like a bird,probally 1000-1,500 cals per days and managed to pack on 15 lbs doing only upper body. We didnt train legs. Started to box at 19 did this intill I was 20. where I gained another five to ten pounds from boxing. When I was 21 I started getting into hitting all of my body-parts at 175 lbs and within one year was 215 with probally 17 % bodyfat. 22 . At 22 set my bodybuilding goal to be 230 ripped by the time I turn 25., 23 started trainign heavy and got up to 230 lbs, no hormonal stuff Was squatting 405 and arms were eighteen and a half,just going super heavy for myself. wanted the more cut look and started messing with legal hormonal products 6-oxo, Mohn. at 24 did two cycles of superdrol with Gaspari's Novedex XT and I was about 218 for my goal. while nutrition wasnt what it is now.At 25 Made the decison to go all natural . I 'm stronger, look better than I did when I was on any hormonal products. I have expirimented with legal hormonal stuff; however Ive never touch an illegal steroid, Ive found out though expirence that Natural is the best way for myself. and I wouldnt write this if I didnt truly beleive it. I dont really know if I have the genetics to be a top level contender,in natural bodybuilding. Theres nothing I can do if I don't, just be the best I can be with what I've got. With the right determination, willing and a plan i beleive you can beat someone with better genetics;provided that, they don't have the determination, willpower, intensity, and a plan.

Current Supplements
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Controlled Labs Golden Finish
Vit D
Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine
L-Glutamine
Beef liver tablets
Pslin
Yellow Gold
Detour and Vpx protein bars -for work.

Training
Dc Training. Three days per week. Some days will take a break, iif run-down. I create my own exercise programs on what I want my body to look like. You'll see later as I post my exercise , which exercises Im using for this blast.

I will be taking ROK initially 10-30 minutes before I work out.

Just a note to Millennium Sport Techolgies. You guys remind me of a traditional company, serving the bodybuilding world. If I were you I;d get into manufacturing Insulin potentials. You have some proven products that work.

Another note* I dont know all the compounds in this product. I've heard of some of them,like Glyercol so i dotn know exactly what Im expecting; however, I trust the work and research your team has put into this product.

Today took Ragnokarok before training. These are my thoughts
Great tasting. Didnt give me any Stimmed out feeling, feeling was smooth and nice. Usually the very first dose is how my body responds, if it is a good expirence , it usually stays that way for me, if I get a bad first impresssion than thats usually the case, unless other factors play into it. With that said I have a good first impression from my first dose of Ragnarok today,which is a good sign.

Today was Calves, Biceps, forarms, Hamstrings , and Quadiceps

Smeton Donkey Calve raises, as far as I know I made this exercise up. Put a calve raise block-3-4 inches, I prefer 4 inches, under a smythe machine. have a bench to bend over and lean on, lower the smythe bar to your lower back and do Smythe machine Donket Calve raises. Put the bar lower on your body as it can cause pain. The reason I do this is because the gym doesn't have a Donkey Calve machine. I beleive in riasing all the way up on the big toe pausing, and lowering all the ay down to a stretch. I also belive in trainign most calve exercise with shoes off.
225-4, Back tired out
185-11

Reverse calve raises.feet pause at top(smythe) 145- 14.

Seated Barbell half curls 145-6-3-3 (this-means-rest-paused)

Reverse forarm cable curls 25-8-7-6

Forarm stretch 90 seconds

Bicep stretch(on preacher bench) 25 lbs -60 seconds

SLDL(No belt) 275-6x's, 225-8x's

Half squats, some were almost parrell , possibly parrell 365 6x's 365 10x's. Almost passed out when i got up. Fell down and crawled on the floor like a baby I was so exhausted.

Quad stretch 60 seconds

Pretty intense day. Im rehabbign a left elbow injury. How this works is I pick tricep exercises that cause abolute ZERO pain. any tricep exercises, or any exercises that causes any slight pain, like incline barbell press slow and controlled. So to work yourself out of an injury to the movement sloww and controlled that causes no pain. Ice every night intill numb, dont get frost bite, and aspirin. Ive been using aspirin a week now and like to follow the labels instructions, use no more than ten days. Ive had the injury for two years. It is hard to progress when you have an injury so they key here iis to fully recover the injury so i can progress.

I know this is a lot of writing. Porablly wont be as much from now on, just a introduction.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, great intro and solid training session! DC is just flat out rough.

There is nothing worse than an elbow injury. Take care of that for sure. I remember how bad they can be.

I respect you decision to go natural. Great job!

Subbed in for sure!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great start! i'm in!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Everyone!

Day two- Really am not notice the caffiene kick in like I did with strait caffeine. The other products are masking the caffiene kick in.

Day three-Took Rag thirty minutes pre-training . Had a super solid Training session.

Gironda dips bodyweight- all reps are in logbook. rest-pauses. Slow and controlled due to elbow

Extreme flat db stretch 45 lbs -60 seconds Intense!

Scott triceps 60 lbs- rest paused I did these slow and controlled due to elbow

Dip stretch- 50 seconds. I focused more on hitting chest than tri's with this stretch. My chest is lagging.

Very close grip behind the head California press- 115 slow and controlled due to tricep--Yes this is my shoulder exercise with focus bring up my tri's. I failed from last time numbers so Im changing it next time to just close grip.

do you see how you can focus on weak bodyparts , using stronger body-parts? Makes sense?

Underhand Rack Chins(again focus on biceps) 47 .5 lbs think i got like 10-6-8 for a total of 24

Deadlifts 275-10x's , 295 11x's

Underhand rack hand 45 seconds I think

Session went really well. i was exhausted and went though with it.

Pro's . Possibly endurance. The creatine, Beta alanine Citrate Malate. Also the other little factors-taurine,L-tyrosine, R-ala. I dotn know too much about the other ingredents.

Con's. The last two days Ragnokarok has stuck to the bottom of my cup

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Everyone!

Day two- Really am not notice the caffiene kick in like I did with strait caffeine. The other products are masking the caffiene kick in.

SNIP

I've noticed both these as well. ROK doesn't seem to give me much of a caffeine kick at all which is surprising since it is supposed to have somewhere around 200mg's roughly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you both managing to get to the gym within 30 min of taking it? It seems that the caffeine whacks me hard at 45-60 minutes if I haven't hit the gym yet. If i'm already at the gym by then, I don't really notice it come on either.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steve -right on.

Easy -I only train three days per week and have noticed this effect without training. On training days I hit the gym 20-45 minutes after injested.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea the caff dosent give you the rush but more of a controlled release of energy IMO

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Solid DL's! I can sense some DOMS from that high rep session!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can do is laugh right now at the title of this thread.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
HaHa, use a spoon :D Shaker? j/k

Looking good Smeton!

I'm sending all testers a samples of the new Blue Raz and Melon for flavor reviews too. Hopefully you'll see them by mid week next week. let me know if they seem to kick harder caffeine wise.

Keep up the good work brother!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
sweet ive been wanting to try those as the melon sounds delicious!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last two days the Rag hasn't stuck. I know you were kidding brother,The first two I tryed using a spoon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today Took my Ragnokarok thirty minutes pre-training. I made the log book my ***** today-even if numbers arn't that strong, I still improved.

Smeton Donkey Calve riases(pause at top on big toe stretch down to bottom and hold for a couple seconds) 185-12-6-6

Reverse calve raises(heels almost all the way off the riase block)- 145 only 5 times-super stretched them

Dumbell Preacher 35 lbs -9-6-5 * wrist hurt some*
Bicep stretch one minute

Overhand db wrist culrs -Im chaning exercises--too much pain in left elbow
Forarm stretch-barbell-90 seconds easy!

Lying Leg curls 110 lbs 15-10-10
Ham stretch One minute

Squats(ass to grass) 265 5x's.. last 2 or 3 were parrell
150-20x's
Quad stretch 1:00

INTENSE Training Session!

Glad its over!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job so far...i really liked the rag and having a stim free version gives for alot of flexibility...lol but yea keep up the good lifting

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Sick session Smeton! That makes me want to go back to DC style training for sure. Great job!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the Ragnokarok thirty minutes pre-training. Tore up the log-book

Focus-great
Aggression-good
Endurance-Excellent

Incline Barbell Bench 185-8-3-2
Incline Dumbell stretch 40 lbs 1:00

Tricep dumbell pullover(slow and controlled) * elbow pain
85 lbs-5-4-3
Tricep Db Po stretch 1:00

Gironda side swings 30-7-4-4
Smythe shoulder stretch 1:00

Behind the back rack chins 45lbs-7-4-4
Rack Deads-at knee- 315-10, 12
Behind the back Rack -flaring lats hang 30 seconds
Regular chin hang 25 seconds

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
excellent looking workouts, Smeton! keep up the awesome work.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent looking workouts, Smeton! keep up the awesome work.
Thanks bro. I wanted to train today but felt wore down, interupted sleep, working at my job as a stocker for ten hours. and had to work today. if I didnt work I would have trained.

Ballistic blue raz and the other one - warrior melon , are really good...Tasted very sweet.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I wanted to train today but felt wore down, interupted sleep, working at my job as a stocker for ten hours. and had to work today. if I didnt work I would have trained.

Ballistic blue raz and the other one - warrior melon , are really good...Tasted very sweet.
Im gonna taste them on tuesday they sound good I kinda wished I had got one of those flavors! but the benefits to rag are great regardless!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the biggest difference that you have either felt or noticed while supplementing with RAG?

Thanks bro. I wanted to train today but felt wore down, interupted sleep, working at my job as a stalker for ten hours. and had to work today. if I didnt work I would have trained.

Ballistic blue testicles and the freshly shaven taint are really good...Tasted very sweet.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah Im feeling more endurance. I think David Henry said it best-I mean I really dont know everything about all these compounds-It cant hurt.

I know creatine, beta alanine and citrate malate work also r-ala, L-tryosine, caffiene

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool - Is your endurance that of rest, or longevity? Or maybe both?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yeah Im feeling more endurance. I think David Henry said it best-I mean I really dont know everything about all these compounds-It cant hurt.

I know creatine, beta alanine and citrate malate work also r-ala, L-tryosine, caffiene
lol theres not much to understand lol L-Tyrosine is gonna give you the mental focus and the creatine is mono so theres no chance of bloat and rag contains theres 1 type of creatine from man and 1 from green mag and the other i forget so its great!! Really Rag is a top notch product!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Only thing they should change in the future is to add more citulline Malate and more beta alanine and it would def be a THE #1 all in one product

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool - Is your endurance that of rest, or longevity? Or maybe both?
Increased energy...not much of a difference, every little aspect helps though,analyzing it I think its from the Citrate Malate

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Increased energy...not much of a difference, every little aspect helps though,analyzing it I think its from the Citrate Malate
yea and possibly beta alanine in my case i already dose beta at 6-8 grams a day not including ragnarok.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Only thing they should change in the future is to add more citulline Malate and more beta alanine and it would def be a THE #1 all in one product
Do you want the price to double? :D We thought about it but decided to make the endurance product instead.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sorry everyone. This last couple days Ive been feeling weird and last night I really came down with a serious sick spell. Ill spare everyone the details.

Im taking a week off from training, all supplements, work today and maybe all week, if Im still not feeling optimal. Im not eating. just sipping ginger ale.

Learn from me---too much overtraining DC is an intense program, along with working outside in the cold, or it could have been a girl that I got an hour long deep tissue massage from, some one sick,-I think its a combination of all these factors, that my immune system was wore down. Im looking for another job.

It sucks I have to take a week off from training its better than driving myself farther into the ground. I'll be back to update this log when I get to training again. Sorry about this again

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Get well Smeton! Hopefully it was just the deep tissue massage (which my money is on) and you'll be good as new after you get the toxins flushed out of your system.

Worst case scenerio it's like the nasty cold that I had and your screwed for at least a week. :eek:

Take care of your self brother! We'll see you when you get back.