SamBoz19's Review of Ready4War sample and Comparison to RPM!!!

  1. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation SamBoz19's Review of Ready4War sample and Comparison to RPM!!!


    Ok guys, if some of you have payed attention to some of my posts you would know I am a huge RPM fan and just an APPNUT at heart in general. Anyway, I am going to say this...Ready4War kicks some serious ass as well, but I still Prefer RPM and not because of my bias towards Applied Nutriceuticals.

    Note: I am still running my AN RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 log, but I have officially run out of RPM so I tried my two samples of Ready4War. The rest of my log will be DRIVE/IGF-2, plus my usual staples I've already mentioned.

    Here is my comparison.

    Pre-Workout Energy: Ready4War...this hits fast and RPM doesn't
    kick in until you really start hitting the weights

    Aggression: RPM

    Thermogenic/Sweat Factor: Ready4War

    Strength: If going by immediate impact Ready4War gets the nod, but long term RPM is hard to touch, but then again I can not judge long term use on Ready4War since my review is based on a 2 dose sample.

    Vascularity: RPM...in my experience with RPM it does the best job for me as far as vascularity goes.

    Focus/Drive: RPM gets the nod because for me when it hits I zone out and just lift until submission. Ready4War does not disappoint though...I was dialed in from the start, but it just wasn't the same intensity I get from RPM.

    Pumps: The biggest placebo effect everyone loves to talk about...Nonetheless, I have to say its a tie between the two here. Ready4War really had me pumped especially during my chest workout...

    Overall Preference: As of right now RPM is still my personal favorite, but with this sample Ready4War has earned my respect to give it a shot for a bottle run sometime because I would love to be able to do a side by side comparison based on long term usage and I think after using a bottle of Ready4War I'll do another review. As it stands now Ready4War does give RPM a run for its money!

    Ready4War's Sample Rating: 9...because based on 2 doses it worked quite effectively. The best part of using it was the thermogenic/sweat factor...I was sweating my ass off both times I used it. RPM makes me build up a good sweat, but Ready4War was more intense in this area. I would probably attribute that to the Yohimbe used in the formula.

    Stay tuned for when I get a chance to do a full bottle review of Ready4War...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  2. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm tuned in!
  3. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2085
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't really compare the two at all after running one or more bottles of RPM and only a sample or two of R4W. The samples of R4W I tried were way better than RPM imo.

    Nevertheless, great review bro. Very informative.
    •   
       

  4. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    61604
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    35.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I asked this quest. in this thread over at bb.com:

    What version did you use. Im guessing you got the free 3 serving formula sample from NP because people testing the 5 cap/serving new formula wouldnt have recieved it yet.

    How did u use it, 3 caps 2x or what. All that is missing. How much rpm do you usually take? Did u stack the r4w with drive?

    When u give comparision feedback you have to give more info.
  5. Advanced Member
    Fabulous One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    56.76%

    And hell when one has been whacked out on a strong stim for awhile they may be hard to tell whats what. Me personally I just can't stand to have to use a stimulant daily to get the long term result. I just want something I can use when I need it that hits hard right then and there.

    I like RPM and I like StimulantX. I have yet to find anything that was as good as the old Ultimate Orange back in the day.
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Can't really compare the two at all after running one or more bottles of RPM and only a sample or two of R4W. The samples of R4W I tried were way better than RPM imo.

    This makes no sense to me:
    Why would one need to use a stim (he is comparing the 2 as stimulants, not anabolics, etc.) long term to compare? Technically, wouldn't long term use of one product and a switch to another make a user feel the new product as superior? No offense, just curious as to your reasoning.

    Chuck brings valid points that should, if possible, be included for accuracy for when a reader would like to utilize the review for research purposes.
    Otherwise, good review SamBoz!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up The NP Samples!


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I asked this quest. in this thread over at bb.com:

    What version did you use. Im guessing you got the free 3 serving formula sample from NP because people testing the 5 cap/serving new formula wouldnt have recieved it yet.

    How did u use it, 3 caps 2x or what. All that is missing. How much rpm do you usually take? Did u stack the r4w with drive?

    When u give comparision feedback you have to give more info.
    Yeah Chuck I got the samples from NP. I dosed the 3 caps 2x as you guessed. For RPM I usually take 6 on training days, 4 on off days, in split doses. Yes I did stack the R4W with Drive as I am still currently running a log of it along with IGF-2. However, having the experience I do with RPM, DRIVE, IGF-2 it was for me to notice a difference. A note for RPM though...I don't use it for the stim effect...its the other benefits it gives me thats make it my choice. Guys get too wrapped up in the whole stim effect deal.

    Anyway, the reason this review was not more in-depth is simply because this was based off of a sample and IMO I would need to do a full bottle of R4W before I can do a real review on it.

    I just wanted to state my opinions based on a sample and as I said, by the effects I felt from R4W I definitely want to buy a bottle to try out a full run and then give a full rundown of my thoughts, and when I do a full review I make sure it is quite in-depth....no worries there...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up I agree!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This makes no sense to me:
    Why would one need to use a stim (he is comparing the 2 as stimulants, not anabolics, etc.) long term to compare? Technically, wouldn't long term use of one product and a switch to another make a user feel the new product as superior? No offense, just curious as to your reasoning.

    Chuck brings valid points that should, if possible, be included for accuracy for when a reader would like to utilize the review for research purposes.
    Otherwise, good review SamBoz!
    Your right Lanbane and I agree. It was just a quick rundown of what I thought from the samples, and being as it has been lately with so many guys comparing R4W and RPM, I thought I would share some opinions on the subject matter myself since I got the R4W samples. Oh and thanks for the kind words bud...

    On another note, the stim effect of pre-workout products doesn't really garner as much of my attention as compared to what the other effects a pre-workout product can produce such as aggression, focus, and strength. Hence the reason why I have become such a big RPM fan and frequent user of the product. Honestly, if a product is based on just being a stimulant than why would I want to pay out $30-$40 for a bottle that is only going to last me 3 weeks or so when I can just buy some bulk caffeine caps for cheap that will last me a lot longer? Know what I mean? The stim-effect is nice as an icing on the cake IMO.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,797
    Rep Power
    61604
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    35.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yeah Chuck I got the samples from NP. I dosed the 3 caps 2x as you guessed. For RPM I usually take 6 on training days, 4 on off days, in split doses.
    You ever use the RPM as directed?

    edit: The reason I ask is you are talking about focus, strength, training intensity of 2 products and one of them you are following the direction and one you are taking more than the max dosage, and using it everyday to improve its cummulative effects.

    Thats like taking 4 caps of the (3 cap formula r4w) on workout days and 2 caps on non-workout days, then comparing it to 5 rpm pre-workout only on focus, strength, training intensity. I would say why even do that comp, even if you found you liked the GET DIESEL product better. Now I understand why Lanban see it as a good review (because you said you like RPM better) because he sure wasnt clapping on that thread that got closed where several people compared RPM to R4W when used as directed.

    Im saying that because the driving force from Horny Goat Weed (Icariin) is its effects on achetocholine which will increase over time and more if a product is used daily and the more you take.

    So anyway have you ever used RPM on workout days only at 2-5 caps pre-workout?
  10. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation As recommended!


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    You ever use the RPM as directed?

    edit: The reason I ask is you are talking about focus, strength, training intensity of 2 products and one of them you are following the direction and one you are taking more than the max dosage, and using it everyday to improve its cummulative effects.

    Thats like taking 4 caps of the (3 cap formula r4w) on workout days and 2 caps on non-workout days, then comparing it to 5 rpm pre-workout only on focus, strength, training intensity. I would say why even do that comp, even if you found you liked the GET DIESEL product better. Now I understand why Lanban see it as a good review (because you said you like RPM better) because he sure wasnt clapping on that thread that got closed where several people compared RPM to R4W when used as directed.

    Im saying that because the driving force from Horny Goat Weed (Icariin) is its effects on achetocholine which will increase over time and more if a product is used daily and the more you take.

    So anyway have you ever used RPM on workout days only at 2-5 caps pre-workout?
    First off, I do really appreciate your no-nonsense, no BS approach. Yes I have used the RPM per the guidelines before. I just bumped it up to 6 a day because I was curious and I like the effects of 6 as compared to 5, better aggression and thermogenic effects with 6. I do split doses though, Generally I do a 2 in the morning, and 4 pre-workout approach. Since I knew what to expect from RPM it was no problem. Now on the other hand, with R4W...I did not want to overdo it because it does have yohimbe and that is something you have to be careful with.

    One thing I will point out though, Applied Nutriceuticals has been very good to me and I've used their whole line of products haven't been disappointed so I generally go by the if it aint broke don't fix it mentality, but I do have an insatiable curiosity for new things so I always still leave the door open for other possibilities. AN's products are solid, but their customer service is even better.

    On the other hand though, I've seen many great reviews on Get Diesel products and seen nothing, but good things said about Get Diesel. Not to mention that you are pretty active on the boards yourself so that attracts my attention towards wanting to try your products to give my own assessment. Other than R4W, the other product I am very interested in trying is the Diesel Test Hardcore. So I think I am going to plan on running a log of Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W sometime during the spring, or beginning of summer.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,315
    Rep Power
    10752182
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    First off, I do really appreciate your no-nonsense, no BS approach. Yes I have used the RPM per the guidelines before. I just bumped it up to 6 a day because I was curious and I like the effects of 6 as compared to 5, better aggression and thermogenic effects with 6. I do split doses though, Generally I do a 2 in the morning, and 4 pre-workout approach. Since I knew what to expect from RPM it was no problem. Now on the other hand, with R4W...I did not want to overdo it because it does have yohimbe and that is something you have to be careful with.

    One thing I will point out though, Applied Nutriceuticals has been very good to me and I've used their whole line of products haven't been disappointed so I generally go by the if it aint broke don't fix it mentality, but I do have an insatiable curiosity for new things so I always still leave the door open for other possibilities. AN's products are solid, but their customer service is even better.

    On the other hand though, I've seen many great reviews on Get Diesel products and seen nothing, but good things said about Get Diesel. Not to mention that you are pretty active on the boards yourself so that attracts my attention towards wanting to try your products to give my own assessment. Other than R4W, the other product I am very interested in trying is the Diesel Test Hardcore. So I think I am going to plan on running a log of Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W sometime during the spring, or beginning of summer.
    i would be very interested in your comparison of a full run of hardcore/r4w v rpm/drive.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:18 PM
  2. Samboz19's Review of IForce Maximize!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. Recieved samples, and decide to give a review.
    By bombBoogie in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:53 AM
  4. My final review of CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix
    By JBlaze in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 09:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in