SAN VasoFLOW

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
CRAP

Bought it on sale. Took one dose, ten minutes later got sweaty and dizzy, puked for 20 min. Through away the other 354 capsules and recycled the container. Absolute waste of my 25$.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Did you take food before you took them? and what a waste to throw something like that away =(

Tiny Man

Awards
CRAP

Bought it on sale. Took one dose, ten minutes later got sweaty and dizzy, puked for 20 min. Through away the other 354 capsules and recycled the container. Absolute waste of my 25$.
Puking is something I've never heard of before. Dizzy is very rare, but I suspect it happens because the solution hits at such a large rate. Sorry to hear you didn't like it - I don't know what to tell you now that you've tossed everything :(.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
crap dude. I could have sent you my address, and paid for shipping. I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
crap dude. I could have sent you my address, and paid for shipping. I'd have taken it in a heartbeat.
X2!!! Never throw away supps! Sell or give them to someone.

You wipe your a$$ with money too!?

just kiddin man...

but seriously, dont ever tell this board you did that...people will shun you.:twisted:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW! What a well thought out review!

Seriously, one dosage can not entail anything. Maybe be a bit more mature with your review next time, eh?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I sure will, next time I take a supp that other people have gotten sick from, that also makes me puke, I will be sure to ignore my gag reflex enough to actually get another dosage down, and then write the review. Sorry if my experiences with a product are "immature".

I am glad other people like the product, I have had good experiences with SAN products in the past, Axis labs also. Again, this review is of my experience from use with only one dose, just as I said, take it as such. I was completely honest. I will keep to myself from now on I guess if people get all butt hurt from an honest review.

P.S. I am sure it was exactly what TINY MAN said, but I couldn't get myself to take the pills again, (it was like taking a shot on a nasty hangover)

Tiny Man

Awards
I sure will, next time I take a supp that other people have gotten sick from, that also makes me puke, I will be sure to ignore my gag reflex enough to actually get another dosage down, and then write the review. Sorry if my experiences with a product are "immature".

I am glad other people like the product, I have had good experiences with SAN products in the past, Axis labs also. Again, this review is of my experience from use with only one dose, just as I said, take it as such. I was completely honest. I will keep to myself from now on I guess if people get all butt hurt from an honest review.

P.S. I am sure it was exactly what TINY MAN said, but I couldn't get myself to take the pills again, (it was like taking a shot on a nasty hangover)
Don't. Even though it was negative against a product of ours, it's a service to others to provide your honest opinion - regardless of what it is. If we all only gave positive reviews, then there would be no point in anyone ever reviewing because we'd see a false picture. It was probably more a knee-jerk reaction to you throwing out the pills than your actual review :D.

It was that if you still had the bottle/pills, you probably could have gotten refunded for it - so you at least wouldn't be out your money. In the past, the majority of people who contacted me about getting dizzy ended up that they were taking it on a completely empty stomach, which will drive the solution even faster. That appeared to be causing the nausea - and just having something to eat with it solved the nausea without imparing effectiveness (arguably, good preworkout meals can ellicit greater sensation than a NO product). I can believe that you wouldn't be too eager to take the pills again even if you had them though.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
You guys dont send out samples of this product, do you?
I'd like to give it a go.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
Is vasoflow a supplement that people that are sensitive to stimulants should ramp up instead of dive in with all 6 caps/serving?

Tiny Man

Awards
Is vasoflow a supplement that people that are sensitive to stimulants should ramp up instead of dive in with all 6 caps/serving?
It's not a problem with stimulant sensitivity actually (or if they are linked, I'm unaware of it). Vasoflow uses a softgel, and contained with that is a dissolved solution which accelerates the absorbing of the ingredients - a normal gelatin capsule or V-Cap would dissolve from the moisture. That said, it actually makes sense to use a half dose first time, because of that potential side effect. If the issue does come up, it will generally be reduced, and then corrections can be made if necessary. I actually start most 'normal' supplements at half doses, especially those with high NO promotion or stimulant properties.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a similar thing happened to you as when I took VPX's NO Shotgun for the first time.