AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Got picked to try chucks R4W, really excited going to log it on here.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Hey flash, I was looking at the thread chuck had and was looking for a retail date and didnt find one. Do you have any idea??

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
If r4w is as good as i hear im gonna have to do the same thing =D

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
bump, anyone else not gets theres today =(? im kinda bummed about it =\ but hopefully it comes in tomorrow

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
bump, anyone else not gets theres today =(? im kinda bummed about it =\ but hopefully it comes in tomorrow
some people did

to whoever asked, the 5 cap/ser. formula is avail at np.

You guys gotta jazz up these logs. Let people know what you are using. A little more than just "R4W review."

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100™ (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
some people did

to whoever asked, the 5 cap/ser. formula is avail at np.

You guys gotta jazz up these logs. Let people know what you are using. A little more than just "R4W review."

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100™ (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

Will do, im going to do a 2 month log coming up pretty soon of dth, trib test, reset ad, and r4w if it is amazing like i think its going to be, and p-slin if the wallet can afford it =D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will do, im going to do a 2 month log coming up pretty soon of dth, trib test, reset ad, and r4w if it is amazing like i think its going to be, and p-slin if the wallet can afford it =D
thats a crazy stack. U going all out.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
thats a crazy stack. U going all out.
yea just waiting for this upcoming school dance to hurry up and get over with so i can see how much $$$ is left over then im gonna be a beast over the next 2 months =D

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples today but im going to wait until monday or tuesday to my cold goes away. Cant wait though =)

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Had my first 3 pills today. I've got to say i had my doubts but damn this stuff was intense. First dose and one of the best workouts i've ever had.... seriously im definately buying more bottles of this stuff its crazy, i had no crash at all, took bout 1 hour to hit me but man felt like i could go on forever, got like 5 more reps on my bench, had tons of endurance which is unique for me, and sets were a WHOLE lot faster. Some people might see this as bad side but i had a ton of energy for like 3 hours and that was only 3 pills cant wait til tommorow for 5 pills. This stuff makes me want to workout. Will post again tommorow, wish me luck woot!!!

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I thought 3 pills were strong, i took 5 pills and have never felt so pumped to go workout. I waited about an hour 15 minutes and this workout seemed like nothing. I could have kept going for another hour if i wanted but i didn't want to over train. I was focused the entire time, it was a nice smooth long lasting energy that lasted me quite a while.

Strength:6 Got a few more reps, thats good =)
Vascularity:5 Nothing too much, a few more veins here and there
Focus:8 Focused the whole time, this never happens to me lol
Muscle Harness: 6 Little harder than usually but not much to tell
Sex Drive: 5 stayed the same
Energy:defiantely noticeable, felt alert the whole time
Motivation: Tons of motivation since last workout was amazing =p
Training Intensity: This was up alot, sets were so much quicker

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I thought 3 pills were strong, i took 5 pills and have never felt so pumped to go workout. I waited about an hour 15 minutes and this workout seemed like nothing. I could have kept going for another hour if i wanted but i didn't want to over train. I was focused the entire time, it was a nice smooth long lasting energy that lasted me quite a while.

Strength:6 Got a few more reps, thats good =)
Vascularity:5 Nothing too much, a few more veins here and there
Focus:8 Focused the whole time, this never happens to me lol
Muscle Harness: 6 Little harder than usually but not much to tell
Sex Drive: 5 stayed the same
Energy:defiantely noticeable, felt alert the whole time

what about

Motivation:

Training Intensity:

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Workout 3

[Strength: 6 Still just adding a few more reps to every set
Vascularity: 6 getting better, seemed more fuller, better pump
Energy: 9 had TONS of energy and then some afterwards, i wanted to keep going =)
Motivation:9 Made anxious for my next workout, wanted to move some weight yea buddy!
Intensity: 8 Lots of intensity, sets wore really fast
Focus: 10 nothing side tracked me, man on a mission lol
Sex Drive: 6 few randoms here and there ? lol
Muscle Hardness: 7 feeling pretty dense, very nicceee lolB]
[/B]

all in all a great workout, went by so fast though, cant wait til my next workout, felt pretty good the whole time, a good sense of well being i guess you could say..., cant wait til tomorrow. Great stuff Chuck, everyone should at least buy a bottle and see for your self i know i am woot!

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Bout to workout and do arms... popped 5 pills about 40 mins ago so im bout to leave, but man i feel pretty hot like about to sweat, something is happening and im not even workin out =p.. today is arms woot be back with some awesome results.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Workout 4

[Strength: 6 Still just adding a few more reps to every set
Vascularity: 8 better pump
Energy: 9 had lots of energy,should have kept going
Motivation:9 Made this workout unique but amazing at the same time...
Intensity: 8 Extremely fast sets, endurance was through the roof..
Focus: 10 Completely focused on nothing but the weight...
Sex Drive: 5 back to normal lol which is still high for me =p
Muscle Hardness: 8 harder, prob from better pump.B][/b]

Overall great workout out, tons of energy, focus, got a few more reps which is always good, fast sets..., great pump.... man im going to miss this stuff UNTIL I BUY IT WOOT!!!

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Well took my last dose today, had leg workout, and it was intense but sucked because i havent done legs for like a year but everyone is making fun of chicken legged people so i need to get bigger legs lol.

Final Thoughts: This sht is amazing, at least try it once and i gurantee you will buy another bottle for sure, its like the best thing ive tried out there so far, just my 2 cents but really great sht, try it for your self. Peace