Neoborn's Drive™ Review

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
~ The Product Description ~

DRIVE™ by Applied Nutriceuticals™

Ask yourself the simple question: If you could create the ultimate sports supplement to boost your body and achieve higher performance, what would you want it to do?

If your answer includes:
• Increase muscle strength & speed
• Increase endurance
• Promote lean muscle growth
• Speed recovery time
• Enhance sexual performance
• Improve mood

~ Information ~

Received one bottle of Drive for testing. This was more of an informal testing to see how the product works and how I felt on it. I was running this alongside a bottle of Epidrol I was pulsing.

~ The Review ~

Pro's
• Increase muscle strength & speed - 8/10
• Increase endurance - 8/10
• Promote lean muscle growth 8/10
• Speed recovery time - 8/10
• Enhance sexual performance - 9/10
• Improve mood - 8/10

I must admit my libido was through the roof on this stuff. I was also taking it on the days I was not working out and found it a very nice addition to my supplements.

I did notice a more awake / awareness / focus while taking it which really helped me hone in on my workouts and show the weight who's boss. Sometimes I would take before going to work when I was really tired and it really helped perk me up and keep me going. I cannot say I put on ten pounds because I don't track myself like that. What I can say is my strength went up, as well as a nice leaning out effect. This product lives up to the hype as far as I am concerned!

Con's
  • Only one bottle :( - I would have loved two or an ongoing supply of this stuff...really!
  • Price - $35 is a little steep for my budget but I would consider this more if it were $25 - $29.99 not complaining just saying financially cannot justify it with my budget but most likely would buy a couple now and then at the prices given
~ Dosing ~

4 pills / caps a day - 2 morning 2 pre workout.

~ End Result ~

In my best Oliver Twist voice "Please sir can I have some more?". I love this stuff and give it an honest solid 9/10. Yes I would use it as part of my usual supplementation. If you haven't used this before ..try it! Lovely non hormonal to stack with RPM!!!

:thumbsup: Applied Nutraceuticals, no worries they gotcha covered! :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yea! nice review Neo! Most feel the exact same things. That good to hear also that it kept you up while on a PH, mine goes down when I take anything like that now. As far as price, I would love to see the price come down as well, but I think it is more of a raw materials reason there, since the ingredients in Drive are a little more expensive than most, not to mention top quality. Someday though, as long as the CODEX thing isn't initiated!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review! The libido effects of drive are amazing for sure.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
[~ Information ~
I was running this alongside a bottle of Epidrol I was pulsing.
How does one ascertain the ability of a non-hormonal supplement when using it alongside Epi? Any gains made would be purely subjective, IMO.

I'd also be curious as to the qualifier for the 8/10 rating on strength. If Drive gets an 8, what does something like SD or Epi get?

Thanks-

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How does one ascertain the ability of a non-hormonal supplement when using it alongside Epi? Any gains made would be purely subjective, IMO.

I'd also be curious as to the qualifier for the 8/10 rating on strength. If Drive gets an 8, what does something like superdrol or Epi get?

Thanks-
Good points for sure but like I said this isn't a log of any kind and a really laid back review. This was not setup in a laboratory white coat, sealed and ventilated room environment, sorry.

Most find that Epi's take a while to kick in before you start experiencing the good effects. I am sure I was feeling the good stuff off of drive way before any Epidrol fx. If Drive gets an 8 on strength could not superdrol / Epi also get an 8? It all depends on how it affects you as an individual no? I have never done SD and this was my first Epidrol / Epi run.

Here's my suggestion and the best way to resolve your questions, buy some Epi, buy some Drive and run them on strict protocol and log it out the wazzo for us all here :)

You will see what I experienced.:type:

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s Talk is cheap, and actions speak louder than words, so with that said log away bro :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You wrote a FAQ on a compound without ever having used it?
LOL.
I know, that's how skilled I am, I don't even have to use something to compile useful FAQ's. :thumbsup: Feel free to check out "Neoborn's Formestane FAQ" as well which I also compiled without any use of that product either at the time of compilation.

Do I have to experience something to be able to write a factual representation about it? If I told you that "putting a loaded gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger, is not beneficial to your longevity or health" would you believe me or would you have to try it because I had never done it myself?

I see where you're going with this though. Welcome to AM.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
He joined over a year and a half before you did. :lol:
Less than forty posts in four years to post and call me out, then to proceed to unsuccessfully debate or answer to my post? Interesting.

Wonderful, the gist of what I am saying is that his approach to debating / discussing is very like another bodybuilding forum widely known on the intarweb.

With that aside, by my reply that I gave all that he could discuss or bring up to debate was laughing at my lack of prohormone / steroid use? How lame is that? If he would have taken the time he would have seen that multiple times in multiple posts I have openly stated that I was a PH virgin. Does this have any kind of reflection or gravity on the FAQ absolutely none! You think so, start another thread and call me out ok?

Anyway:

1. If anyone has an issue with me please do not sully up my review, it is what it is.

2. If you have a personal issue with me or my posts, feel free to PM anytime I am happy to discuss your concerns. :)

3. If you fail to have the ability to post and discuss in an intelligent, logical manner please don't bother posting.

4. If you doubt the products and the hundreds of logs that say the same thing, nothing that I or anyone could say is going to change your mind. Pull your thumb out, buy the products and test them yourself and make your own conclusions!

Come on PM me....but no more E-toughness or inability to arrange your thoughts or discussions in logical sequential streams.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'd also be curious as to the qualifier for the 8/10 rating on strength. If Drive gets an 8, what does something like superdrol or Epi get?

Thanks-
Drive, RPM, and Epi stack together phenomenally- trust me, you can feel a huge difference with these 3 vs. just epi by itself- this is one of my favorite stacks :)

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Less than forty posts in four years to post and call me out, then to proceed to unsuccessfully debate or answer to my post? Interesting.

Wonderful, the gist of what I am saying is that his approach to debating / discussing is very like another bodybuilding forum widely known on the intarweb.

With that aside, by my reply that I gave all that he could discuss or bring up to debate was laughing at my lack of prohormone / steroid use? How lame is that? If he would have taken the time he would have seen that multiple times in multiple posts I have openly stated that I was a PH virgin. Does this have any kind of reflection or gravity on the FAQ absolutely none! You think so, start another thread and call me out ok?

Anyway:

1. If anyone has an issue with me please do not sully up my review, it is what it is.

2. If you have a personal issue with me or my posts, feel free to PM anytime I am happy to discuss your concerns. :)

3. If you fail to have the ability to post and discuss in an intelligent, logical manner please don't bother posting.

4. If you doubt the products and the hundreds of logs that say the same thing, nothing that I or anyone could say is going to change your mind. Pull your thumb out, buy the products and test them yourself and make your own conclusions!

Come on PM me....but no more E-toughness or inability to arrange your thoughts or discussions in logical sequential streams.
Man, I can't wait to try my Epi. I don't know about that guy, but I was definitely just kidding around.

But I like the aggression. You know it's gotta be working!

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I love your FAQ neoborn, having good writing skills and using them to help other people.

The rating of the compound, how did you produce them? A little insight into that might help with credibility.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I love your FAQ neoborn, having good writing skills and using them to help other people.

The rating of the compound, how did you produce them? A little insight into that might help with credibility.
Thank you.

Well I did

1 Rating = Really crappy doesn't work kind of thing

10 Rating = Fix's global warming, Feeds children Africa and attains world peace.

Not sure what you mean really :blink: