P-Slin/Diesel Test Hardcore/Raw Test Log

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I had previously started a P-Slin log, but this past weekend I got sick, so i've decided to start fresh with the new stack. Below is a link to the previous log if your interested in reading my thoughts on P-Slin so far.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html

I will just be starting at Day 1 again, but keep in mind I was about 8 days on P-Slin prior to illness.

* Skin-Bursting Pumps!
* Increased Strength & Power!
* Significantly Improved Endurance!
* Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc – All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
* Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
* Wicked Vascularity!
* Fast-acting!
* Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
* Decreased Body fat!
* Easy once-per-day dosing!
* Continues to work as long as you take it!
* Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients better.

P-Slin Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per container 30
Pure Blend 500mg
Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia
speciosa), Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre
P-Slin Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Celulose

Serious Testosterone-New Diesel Test Hardcore!

With DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore you will experience increased free testosterone levels, a huge jump in libido (sex drive), see increased semen volume and experience monster erections on demand BUT more importantly you will get strong as hell with increased muscle hardness, power gains, lean muscle mass gains and experience faster recovery! There are tons of herbal test boosters out there but we guarantee nothing surpasses DIESEL TEST Hardcore in effectiveness!

Simply put DIESEL TEST Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen, cortisol and prolactin production. As a libido enhancer, semen volumizer, erection enhancer nothing comes close!

The DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore difference:

- Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.

- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).

- Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!

- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.

- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!

- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.

- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.

- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.

- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
- 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
- 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
- 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.
RAW TEST IS ONLY LEGALLY AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS

Unlike other DHEA and Pregnenolone products RAW TEST™ is time released providing your body with DHEA and Pregnenolone over hours verses your body being hit with a huge 50-100mg dosage at one time. By doing this you avoid the large increases in estrogen and aggressiveness sometimes seen in males taking non-time released DHEA and/or pregnenolone products.

RAW TEST™ like TRIB TEST™ was originally formulated to be stacked with DIESEL TEST™ but as a stand alone RAW TEST is probably the most effective DHEA/Pregnenolone product you can buy! When stacked with DIESEL TEST you have the potent "Hormonal Double or Nothing Stack" or stack with DIESEL TEST and TRIB TEST for the ridiculously powerful "Hormonal Three Kings stack."

-RAW TEST is a must for males over 35 years old who want to elevate their DHEA, total testosterone and free testosterone levels to equal or exceed levels when they were 18-21 years old!

-RAW TEST contains a proprietary blend of Avena Sativa Extract and Panax Ginseng Root Extract

-For those over 18 years old who have been diagnosed with low DHEA or testosterone levels or as part of a PCT (Post Cycle Treatment) stack, RAW TEST is the way to go.

I will be starting this stack tomorrow since today I still consider recovery from being sick. Hopefully this one will go better.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a killer stack. Sub-da-dub-dub-DUB!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 & 2
• Dose:
DTH: 1/1/1
RT:1 mid day
PSlin:Haven't taken lately, will resume today pre-workout
• Strength: I'm just about over an illness an plan to get back in the gym today.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Forgot to weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: n/a
• Endurance: n/a
• Focus: n/a
• Overall Energy: I notice a slight increase in energy from the two diesel products.
• Personal Commentary: I think i'm already starting to feel some of the alpha male mentality beginning. I will be upping my dosage to 2/1/1 starting tomorrow with DTH. And I will be taken 2 RT on workout days and 1 RT non-wo days. Will start adding p-slin again today and continue for the remainder for this log.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
submarine.

Thanks in advance for doing an unspons. log. You know any unspon. loggers are always 1st on the list to get picked when I looked for testers, good results or bad because you guys are the ones actually spending ur money and giving feedback.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
submarine.

Thanks in advance for doing an unspons. log. You know any unspon. loggers are always 1st on the list to get picked when I looked for testers, good results or bad because you guys are the ones actually spending ur money and giving feedback.
No problem chuck. I really liked the original R4W v1 caps, but didn't really get too much out of NOS Ether. I must be different because everyone else seems to love it. I may give it another go eventually. I could pass up all the good reviews on DTH and when I got RT free with it, it was a steal. Can't wait to see results!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, a stack that isn't the "norm". Interested to see how this works out for you.

Subbed

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 & 2
• Dose:
DTH: 1/1/1
PSlin:eek:ne prior to my pre-workout meal
• Strength: Can't comment positive or negatively because I was just happy to be back in the gym after being sick. I'm still not 100%, but getting better.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193
• Pumps/Vascularity: Even without working out the DTH seems to help bring out vascularity. Combine that with the p-slin and during workout the veins were poppin'. Pumps were pretty solid, but I've had better. Again this is all due to being sick and not feeling 100%
• Endurance: Good considering i'm still sick
• Focus: My focus was a bit off because of head congestion
• Overall Energy: Energy was great, and it will only be better when i'm back 100%
• Personal Commentary: I'm already beginning to see a slight boost in libido. I had some crazy dreams last night too which was cool. I'm starting to dose the DTH today at 2/1/1 and will continue with 1 Raw test per day until I feel better then up it to two on workout days. Pslin will still be used everyday. Gonna hit back tonight which is the easiest for me to analyze strength and endurance since its one of my most grueling workouts. I may also be stacking my samples of R4W v2 if they arrive today and I feel up to it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 & 4
• Dose:
DTH: 2/1/1
PSlin:eek:ne prior to my pre-workout meal
• Strength: Strength about the same as it was prior, but I'm still a bit sick. This cold just is loving my body. It's on its way out the door, so hopefully by mid week i'll be back into the full swing of things.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 192
• Pumps/Vascularity: I haven't been using the p-slin on off days, since i've bee ill, but just with the DTH/RT my veins in my arms have been more and more noticable.
• Endurance: Good considering i'm still sick
• Focus: My focus has still been a bit off due to this damn cold.
• Overall Energy: Energy was great, and it will only be better when i'm back 100%
• Personal Commentary: I hate that I'm sick and its def not helping this log, but i'm just hoping for the best in the long run. One thing I notice without a doubt is an increase in libido. I've been having crazy dreams too. I think the DTH is starting to do its thing. I've had a few random pimples on my back as well. I received samples of the new R4W and I will try these as soon as i'm up to it. I want to be able to do it justice and not screw up my perception of the supplement while i'm a bit sick.

Side note: Has anyone else noticed AM loading extremely slow lately?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think you are going to like this. i have run dthc in the past, but adding raw test has really made a difference.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
• Dose:
PSlin:eek:ne prior to my dinner
• Strength: Off day yesterday and i'm glad to say I'm feeling better and plan to be back in the gym full force tonight
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: didn't weigh myself
• Pumps/Vascularity: I started taking the p-slin again on off days. Like stated before, vascularity and even pumps are very evident even on off days. Can't wait to see how things go in the gym tonite
• Endurance: n/a
• Focus: I think my head is finally clear enough of congestion to have a great workout
• Overall Energy: I'm noticing energy from the DTH and def from the RT throughout the day. P-slin seems to make me sleepy on off days, but energized on workout days. Odd, but its just how my body reacts.
• Personal Commentary: I feel my libido is def on the rise. I'm hoping this is due to a rise in test and I will begin to see strength gains in the gym. This log will truely start tonight, since i'm feeling better and can put forth the necessary effort to test these products.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Good detail on your updates bro, interested to see how you do in full force.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
subbed this looks good

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 & 7
• Dose:
PSlin:eek:ne prior to my dinner or pre-workout meal
• Strength: Day 6 was a chest day for me and it went very well. Again, my strength didn't really improve, but i'm still fighting a sinus infection. Just when I thought i was feeling better it began to get worse. Overall based on the circumstances, I felt my strength was very good.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: didn't weigh myself
• Pumps/Vascularity: Workout days are just insane now. The pumps at times are a bit much and need to take a slight break. My arms and shoulders i've been noticing more vascularity throughout the day and workouts.
• Endurance: Can't really comment because being sick endurance is def a factor that probably gets hit the hardest.
• Focus: As good as it could be.
• Overall Energy: Energy is great and I've had a great sense of well being(minus being sick).
• Personal Commentary: I'm on my 3rd day of a 5 day course of antibiotics for this infection and my head for the first time seems fairly clear however the antibiotic makes me feel a bit spaced out. I'm not sure if I will hit the gym tonight or just use it as a rest day and hit the gym hard this weekend. I know i'm really not doing these products justice with my current condition, but I plan on buying another bottle of each and running this longer to give them their fair shot. If you read this Chuck, I still plan on logging the samples of R4W you sent me, but I don't feel I'm up to giving it a fair shot right now. It will come in due time though, but I do apologize since the plan was to log them immediately. Once i start to get back into the swing of things i'm going to bump up my dosage of DTH.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thats cool on the r4w sample. When your antibotics run out and about 3 days after u stop them get you some NOW 8bill. strain enteric coated probiotic caps and dose at 4/day for about a week then 1 at night. I learned from a few sinus infections that everytime you use anti-botics you almost per. reduce your nutrient absorbtion becuaue ur microflora never recovers.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
thats cool on the r4w sample. When your antibotics run out and about 3 days after u stop them get you some NOW 8bill. strain enteric coated probiotic caps and dose at 4/day for about a week then 1 at night. I learned from a few sinus infections that everytime you use anti-botics you almost per. reduce your nutrient absorbtion becuaue ur microflora never recovers.
I've been taking 4 probiotic pills now with my antibiotics. I will look into using the NOW brand as their products are all good. I'm on azithromyacin and its a pretty strong antibiotic, but it seems to work well on sinus infections.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 4 probiotic pills now with my antibiotics. I will look into using the NOW brand as their products are all good. I'm on azithromyacin and its a pretty strong antibiotic, but it seems to work well on sinus infections.
you shouldnt stack probitics with antibiotics. They both will work against each other.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt stack probitics with antibiotics. They both will work against each other.
Could you provide me with some documentation because every doctor i've ever spoken with has recommended taking acidopholis with antibiotics. Antibiotics are mainly to kill the "bad" bacteria, but in turn kill the good ones. My assumption was that supplementation with "good" bacteria during antibiotics is the recommend course of action. I would eat my word if you can prove otherwise though..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Could you provide me with some documentation because every doctor i've ever spoken with has recommended taking acidopholis with antibiotics. Antibiotics are mainly to kill the "bad" bacteria, but in turn kill the good ones. My assumption was that supplementation with "good" bacteria during antibiotics is the recommend course of action. I would eat my word if you can prove otherwise though..
maybe so, Ive just always been told to use them when I come off the antibotics. The point was to use them, versus not using anything after antibotic use.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
maybe so, Ive just always been told to use them when I come off the antibotics. The point was to use them, versus not using anything after antibotic use.
No prob chuck, just thought you might have some insight i was not aware of. If i take probiotics during a course of antibiotics it seems to offset the digestive issues and any bathroom fun that sometimes comes with them. I do however take them a few hours after my antibiotic dose as I heard not to take at the same time.

On a side note to any one thinking about trying any diesel products. I would highly suggest you doing so as all his products seem top notch. They may be a bit pricier than others, but everything i've tried has worked and well. Well except Nos Ether, but I did buy another tub of that because I don't feel I gave it a good shot. I'm hooked on the products and Chuck seems like a standup guy who doesn't sugar coat his products. I think his line is gaining more and more of a following and there are some great deals on the net on his products which include some free products as well.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
No prob chuck, just thought you might have some insight i was not aware of. If i take probiotics during a course of antibiotics it seems to offset the digestive issues and any bathroom fun that sometimes comes with them. I do however take them a few hours after my antibiotic dose as I heard not to take at the same time.

On a side note to any one thinking about trying any diesel products. I would highly suggest you doing so as all his products seem top notch. They may be a bit pricier than others, but everything i've tried has worked and well. Well except Nos Ether, but I did buy another tub of that because I don't feel I gave it a good shot. I'm hooked on the products and Chuck seems like a standup guy who doesn't sugar coat his products. I think his line is gaining more and more of a following and there are some great deals on the net on his products which include some free products as well.
:goodpost:
agreed.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 8, 9, 10
• Dose:
PSlin:eek:ne prior to my dinner or pre-workout meal
• Strength: Had one off day in these three days and the other two were both gym days. I'm actually just getting back to where I was prior to being sick as I did lose some strength from not doing anything. I will say that I feel strong, so by end of this week I think my lifts will be beyond what they were pre-sick
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: actually lost 2 lbs while sick
• Pumps/Vascularity: Yesterday I worked chest and the veins were very noticable. Seems like a good stack so far.
• Endurance: Still trying to get back to where I was before illness. I know the endurance is gonna be insane though.
• Focus: As good as it could be.
• Overall Energy: Off the charts. Overall very impressed with the energy.
• Personal Commentary: Today is an off day, but I plan to hit it hard on tuesday. This week should be more eventful and provide more insight to these products. Some acne on the back to note though. Overall feeling of well being as well. Crazy dreams..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
My days are all off. I'm just gonna add updates now. UPDATE
• Dose:
PSlin:eek:ne prior pre-workout meal
• Strength: I'm finally back in the gym in full swing and I can def. feel the difference from the DTH/RT. I have the alpha male mentality and my past three workouts have been intense. I have increased strength slightly from before I was sick. I expect this coming week to be amazing.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Will weigh in tomorrow morning
• Pumps/Vascularity: I'll just note that yesterday I blasted my arms and I saw veins in my tri's that I never saw before. Solid pumps as well. Best I've felt in the gym.
• Endurance: Nothing short of amazing. I could have gone on much longer than I did, but I would have ended up overtraining. Pslin is a big part of this category.
• Focus: Perfect!
• Personal Commentary: I really like what im seeing. I just wish I wasn't sick for a good portion of this. Now that i'm back on track, i'm going to order another bottle of DTH which will come with a free Raw Test. I will continue this on for another month or so. Money is tight otherwise i'd probably go a bit longer and at a higher dose, but I just can't afford to.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My days are all off. I'm just gonna add updates now. UPDATE
• Dose:
PSlin:eek:ne prior pre-workout meal
• Strength: I'm finally back in the gym in full swing and I can def. feel the difference from the DTH/RT. I have the alpha male mentality and my past three workouts have been intense. I have increased strength slightly from before I was sick. I expect this coming week to be amazing.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Will weigh in tomorrow morning
• Pumps/Vascularity: I'll just note that yesterday I blasted my arms and I saw veins in my tri's that I never saw before. Solid pumps as well. Best I've felt in the gym.
• Endurance: Nothing short of amazing. I could have gone on much longer than I did, but I would have ended up overtraining. Pslin is a big part of this category.
• Focus: Perfect!
• Personal Commentary: I really like what im seeing. I just wish I wasn't sick for a good portion of this. Now that i'm back on track, i'm going to order another bottle of DTH which will come with a free Raw Test. I will continue this on for another month or so. Money is tight otherwise i'd probably go a bit longer and at a higher dose, but I just can't afford to.

so what day would you guess you are on? 2 bad u got sick but u should still see results esp since u were sick early in the log.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 16, 17, Chuck. Probably about midway through the cycle, so I would assume this is where it will probably really start to kick in. Liking the effects so far. I've also noticed my facial hair is growing in at a quicker rate as well. Overall a great product so far, although I can not tell which is doing what between the DTH and RT because this is a first run on both of those.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Days 18(OFF) & 19
• Dose:
DTH: 2/1/1 on day 18 and 2/2/1 on day 19
PSlin:eek:ne prior pre-workout meal or on an off day before my highest carb meal
• Strength: I hit chest last night and I can say i'm def stronger. I added about 10lbs onto my bench for about 3.5 reps. Went up 10lb on my flys(5lbs per db). I felt really good yesterday. I ordered another bottle because I feel that i'm just at the beginning of what could be a great cycle that could add alot of strength.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193
• Pumps/Vascularity: SICK! Vascularity is crazy and pumps are painful at times. A+++
• Endurance: Again, I could go on forever in the gym. While my muscles do get tired, my body doesn't get exhausted as a whole. I can typically push on a few extra reps that I could before.
• Focus: I was in the zone yesterday
• Personal Commentary: Got a few pimples on my back, nothing major, but figured id note it here. Overall, i'm feeling really good. I've been in a great mood lately, but I tend to get aggravated fairly easily. Can't wait for back day on thursday. Today is an Off day. I play in a 9-ball league on wed nights. I would highly recommend any of these products.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well this log just completely fell apart from day one. The illness really threw this thing for a loop from the start. I finished one bottle and I'm gonna have to throw in the towel. My strength has gone up more while on DTH and PSlin than without, but I'm very prone to acne and over the course of the last week or so, i've been breaking out really bad. I can handle a few on my back, but i'm getting big almost cystic acne on my neck which I just can't deal with. I would recommend this product, but I just can't handle the acne which is probably a direct result of increased test. I will continue the pslin though. Sorry for letting this log fall apart, but at least it was on my own dime.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well this log just completely fell apart from day one. The illness really threw this thing for a loop from the start. I finished one bottle and I'm gonna have to throw in the towel. My strength has gone up more while on DTH and PSlin than without, but I'm very prone to acne and over the course of the last week or so, i've been breaking out really bad. I can handle a few on my back, but i'm getting big almost cystic acne on my neck which I just can't deal with. I would recommend this product, but I just can't handle the acne which is probably a direct result of increased test. I will continue the pslin though. Sorry for letting this log fall apart, but at least it was on my own dime.
Well thanks for the log....if you continue to use it I would drop the dosage from 6 pills/day. Thats in the rec. range, but eventually your test levels will jump and you will get acne, most people do at that dose. Thats why the directions say if you start getting acne, too high libido or too much aggression to cut your dosage back to 2 or 3 pills a day.

But thanks for the log on products you purchased.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just figured at 2-3 per day, it wouldn't be of that much benefit, but I could be wrong. It sucks because I was really starting to enjoy the product, but acne can really ruin your outlook. Gonna be logging that R4W v2 you sent me awhile back starting today though. I know that will be great stuff as well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just figured at 2-3 per day, it wouldn't be of that much benefit, but I could be wrong. It sucks because I was really starting to enjoy the product, but acne can really ruin your outlook. Gonna be logging that R4W v2 you sent me awhile back starting today though. I know that will be great stuff as well.
No its not about total pills per day, its about how sen. you are to the product. I have people that call me and say they never go over 3 a day.....some people use 2, some 5 it just depends but Ive seen some formulas that in their 6/tab/serving per day dosage they dont have more than 1 tab of DTH on some of the ingredients resp. for increasing test.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna let this acne clear up and then probably start my other bottle and keep the doses low. Thanks for the help.