MuscleGuy's Aspire36 Sample Review

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, I'd like to thank John and Dave from PAL for sending me a couple of samples of Aspire36 and Aspire Lite.

I took one (1) dose of Aspire36 at approximately 9:30 last night. It took no more than about 20 minutes for Aspire to kick in. I was hornier than ever before (though my hormones have always been out of whack), but I also hadn't been with a woman since last August, but that was also a very serious relationship. I needed some time off, but now I'm happily involved with somebody new. So, of course, the combination of the Aspire and being celebate for 4-5 months, made for quite a wild night. Aspire definitely makes you look and feel much 'fuller,' though I'm not lacking in that department anyway. But I must state this to help help you understand the potential of Aspire. My erections were extremely firm and solid, and the force behind each orgasm felt absolutely amazing during climax. The recuperation time was unbelievable. I've always been able to go 2-3 rounds consecutively, however, I'd usually need about a half hour rest between each round thereafter. Not with Aspire. Aspire has something in common with the Energizer bunny; they keep you going, and going, and going. Needless to say, I went about 7-9 rounds between last night and this morning. I'm sore and tired, but it was definitely well-worth it. I'm now entering my second day (since it's past midnight) of being on Aspire, but unfortunately, I will not be able to test it out the next couple of days, unless of course, I make amends with my right hand.

With that said, we must always accept the bad with the good. I experienced only one of the most common experienced side-effects: nasal congestion. My nose felt very stuffy, though it really wasn't (I really hate having to breathe out my mouth during making out, oral sex, etc.) I've been planning on taking something with antihistamine in it, such as Benadryl, while taking Aspire, but as you may realize, I had more important things on my mind at the time. I also didn't think I would experience any of the sides. The only other side that I've noticed is the fact that I've been getting very frequent erections, even if only semi-erect. Of course I'll try not to think about last night, or anything sexual for that matter. But they've been coming and going like crazy. Aspire didn't work in the 'volume' department, however, stacking Aspire with PAL's Paravol should definitely do the trick.

I really would recommend Aspire36 to those who haven't tried it. At least try it. If you don't like it, then fine. But I'm telling you now, that you will fall in love with Aspire. It truly is a very innovative product. PAL will own the ED industry. Pfizer, Berkley, and others, will have some tough competition in this field. I will definitely be buying Aspire in the future.

I will be trying the Aspire Lite sometime during the next couple of weeks and will be reviewing that sample as well. I'm assuming that I will not be experiencing any sides the next time around, even the congestion, as most users have reported that Aspire36 had made them experience one, or all, of the most commonly reported sides, but the Lite did not.

If you haven't tried this, then try getting your hands on a sample. You will love it. I promise you. A lot of people say that they didn't experience 'anything' and that Aspire is 'a waste,' which I find very hard to believe, but everybody's body is different and react to supplements in a variety of ways.

I really hope that my review has helped out those of you who are curious to try Aspire36.

Thanks again, John and Dave!