stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive - AnabolicMinds.com

stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive

1. New Member

stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive

Has anyone had any luck with stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive i am think about trying it out and wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with the three. Thanks.

2. Advanced Member

In theory, it should provide you with great nutrient loading and body comp shifts, and the combo of RPM and Pslin should provide by far the best workouts of your life. However, the one time I stacked RPM and Pslin for a workout, I was a little dissappointed. I encourage you to run a log of it so we can have a full fair chance for the combo.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I'd say RPM plus the p-slin might either be overkill, or not work the way it might seem. the p-slin and drive would be a good log to see. Theres a boatload of rpm/drive logs already.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pbworldwide View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive i am think about trying it out and wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with the three. Thanks.
    While I have not done this stack myself, I believe it will be one of the most potent stacks around. RPM and Drive as a stack have consistently produced impressive results in terms of focus, strength, endurance, recovery, vascularity, lean mass optimization, body recomposition, adaptogenic support and so on. P-Slin on its own has had excellent feedback and appears to deliver dramatic nutrient partitioning and elevated fat-burning (via denial of GLUT4 translocation in fat cells), improved lean mass, enhanced overall nutrient intake, fast recovery, increased strength, and so on. Combining the three would deliver excellent results, in my opinion. If I may, I would suggest to consider Anabolic Pump, instead of P-Slin. Both are solid products, no doubt. Yet, while P-Slin is more potent, you would need higher amounts of carbohydrates with it, to get the most out of it. Besides, because it is not meant to be taken three times per day, you may not be able to have the same type of all-day elevated anabolic priming you would get from consuming Anabolic Pump three times daily as recommended. And Anabolic Pump has better efficiency at lower carbohydrate levels. Some people even prefer to use P-Slin just for pre-workout meals and Anabolic Pump otherwise.

Altogether, great stack idea!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I'd say RPM plus the p-slin might either be overkill, or not work the way it might seem. the p-slin and drive would be a good log to see. Theres a boatload of rpm/drive logs already.
    Why do you think P-Slin and RPM would be an overkill or sub-optimal?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I think it would be a great stack and have thought about doing it myself. Adding massive nutrient loading to the huge boost of cAMP and cGMP sounds attractive.
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Let me give my review, as I am currently doing this exact stack.

Timing is of the utmost importance; I found myself becoming somewhat light-headed with appetite suppressive effects if I waited too long after a P-Slin + RPM/Drive dose. I found 1/2 hour pre-meal to be the 'sweet spot' so to speak, to allow all three products to run their course in the bloodstream.

As it pertains to workout intensity, pumps, and focus, I was thoroughly impressed by the RPM/Drive combo. These three products together are greater than the sum of their parts.

I see no reason for these to be 'overkill'.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

for me pslin alone is overkill the pumps are incredible. It is true that drive + rpm can also provide some light nutrient partitioning effect so mullet is definitely correct in that timing becomes even more critical on the combination
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yeah, I literally almost puked the first morning because I was so hungry.

I decided that I would dose P-Slin/Drive/RPM all 1/2 hour before breakfast and almost yacked. I cannot do that any longer, too potent. I dose my P-Slin 1/2 hour pre-meal, then the other two intermittent between my other meals.

Pretty long lasting pumps as well. I am thoroughly impressed with your guys' stuff.
  10. New Member

Thanks guys for all your help.

So Mullet i should take Pslin and then eat a half hour later and then on the other two do i take them at lunch or when.

Thanks.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

you'll need to experiment with timing, volume of carbs and types of carbs. Its pretty individual, based partially on your personal insulin sensitivity.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you'll need to experiment with timing, volume of carbs and types of carbs. Its pretty individual, based partially on your personal insulin sensitivity.

Ok great thanks.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

to add to that (now that I have some time, I was at work) most people don't notice the drop in blood sugar from drive. I've taken drive/rpm/pslin all at the same time and got no low sugar issues, and I generally only ate around 50g of complex carbs.

What time of day do you work out? it affects overall dosing
    This space for rent

14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

For sure, I would add this wasn't a criticism and I dosed this in the morning before eating anything.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    to add to that (now that I have some time, I was at work) most people don't notice the drop in blood sugar from drive. I've taken drive/rpm/pslin all at the same time and got no low sugar issues, and I generally only ate around 50g of complex carbs.

What time of day do you work out? it affects overall dosing
    I work out in the afternoon like 4pm.
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

In that case you definitely could separate the drive and pslin doses easily. for me since I work out first thing in the morning, I more or less have to take them together.
    This space for rent

17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For sure, I would add this wasn't a criticism and I dosed this in the morning before eating anything.
    Ok thanks man. So does both of these suppls help you get cut up or just gain mass. I am looking for getting more cut up.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Do you have to cycle p-slin? or can you take it perpetually?
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Do you have to cycle p-slin? or can you take it perpetually?
    As far as I understand it, no cycling is necessary.
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, from what i've heard it gets better over time to some extent, as your body changes its normal insulin response
    This space for rent

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Doing AP in morning and evening meals. P-slin before workouts. Added Drive today. On my second bottle of Powerfull. Going to add Leviathon soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. KazKirk does RPM and DRIVE!
    By kazkirk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:01 AM
  2. starting rpm and drive and....
    By HPatel650 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:36 PM
  3. RPM and Drive or one with creatine
    By steelcurtain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 06:46 PM
  4. Has anyone stacked Mass fx with RPM and Drive?
    By Gator Alum 03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:47 PM