stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive

pbworldwide

Awards
Has anyone had any luck with stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive i am think about trying it out and wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with the three. Thanks.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
In theory, it should provide you with great nutrient loading and body comp shifts, and the combo of RPM and Pslin should provide by far the best workouts of your life. However, the one time I stacked RPM and Pslin for a workout, I was a little dissappointed. I encourage you to run a log of it so we can have a full fair chance for the combo.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd say RPM plus the p-slin might either be overkill, or not work the way it might seem. the p-slin and drive would be a good log to see. Theres a boatload of rpm/drive logs already.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had any luck with stacking Pslin, RPM and Drive i am think about trying it out and wanted to know if anyone has had any luck with the three. Thanks.
While I have not done this stack myself, I believe it will be one of the most potent stacks around. RPM and Drive as a stack have consistently produced impressive results in terms of focus, strength, endurance, recovery, vascularity, lean mass optimization, body recomposition, adaptogenic support and so on. P-Slin on its own has had excellent feedback and appears to deliver dramatic nutrient partitioning and elevated fat-burning (via denial of GLUT4 translocation in fat cells), improved lean mass, enhanced overall nutrient intake, fast recovery, increased strength, and so on. Combining the three would deliver excellent results, in my opinion. If I may, I would suggest to consider Anabolic Pump, instead of P-Slin. Both are solid products, no doubt. Yet, while P-Slin is more potent, you would need higher amounts of carbohydrates with it, to get the most out of it. Besides, because it is not meant to be taken three times per day, you may not be able to have the same type of all-day elevated anabolic priming you would get from consuming Anabolic Pump three times daily as recommended. And Anabolic Pump has better efficiency at lower carbohydrate levels. Some people even prefer to use P-Slin just for pre-workout meals and Anabolic Pump otherwise.

Altogether, great stack idea!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say RPM plus the p-slin might either be overkill, or not work the way it might seem. the p-slin and drive would be a good log to see. Theres a boatload of rpm/drive logs already.
Why do you think P-Slin and RPM would be an overkill or sub-optimal?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a great stack and have thought about doing it myself. Adding massive nutrient loading to the huge boost of cAMP and cGMP sounds attractive.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me give my review, as I am currently doing this exact stack.

Timing is of the utmost importance; I found myself becoming somewhat light-headed with appetite suppressive effects if I waited too long after a P-Slin + RPM/Drive dose. I found 1/2 hour pre-meal to be the 'sweet spot' so to speak, to allow all three products to run their course in the bloodstream.

As it pertains to workout intensity, pumps, and focus, I was thoroughly impressed by the RPM/Drive combo. These three products together are greater than the sum of their parts.

I see no reason for these to be 'overkill'.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me pslin alone is overkill :) the pumps are incredible. It is true that drive + rpm can also provide some light nutrient partitioning effect so mullet is definitely correct in that timing becomes even more critical on the combination

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I literally almost puked the first morning because I was so hungry.

I decided that I would dose P-Slin/Drive/RPM all 1/2 hour before breakfast and almost yacked. I cannot do that any longer, too potent. I dose my P-Slin 1/2 hour pre-meal, then the other two intermittent between my other meals.

Pretty long lasting pumps as well. I am thoroughly impressed with your guys' stuff.

pbworldwide

Awards
Thanks guys for all your help.

So Mullet i should take Pslin and then eat a half hour later and then on the other two do i take them at lunch or when.

Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll need to experiment with timing, volume of carbs and types of carbs. Its pretty individual, based partially on your personal insulin sensitivity.

pbworldwide

Awards
you'll need to experiment with timing, volume of carbs and types of carbs. Its pretty individual, based partially on your personal insulin sensitivity.

Ok great thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to add to that (now that I have some time, I was at work) most people don't notice the drop in blood sugar from drive. I've taken drive/rpm/pslin all at the same time and got no low sugar issues, and I generally only ate around 50g of complex carbs.

What time of day do you work out? it affects overall dosing

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure, I would add this wasn't a criticism and I dosed this in the morning before eating anything.

pbworldwide

Awards
to add to that (now that I have some time, I was at work) most people don't notice the drop in blood sugar from drive. I've taken drive/rpm/pslin all at the same time and got no low sugar issues, and I generally only ate around 50g of complex carbs.

What time of day do you work out? it affects overall dosing
I work out in the afternoon like 4pm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case you definitely could separate the drive and pslin doses easily. for me since I work out first thing in the morning, I more or less have to take them together.

pbworldwide

Awards
For sure, I would add this wasn't a criticism and I dosed this in the morning before eating anything.
Ok thanks man. So does both of these suppls help you get cut up or just gain mass. I am looking for getting more cut up.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to cycle p-slin? or can you take it perpetually?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, from what i've heard it gets better over time to some extent, as your body changes its normal insulin response

Rock Head

Awards
Doing AP in morning and evening meals. P-slin before workouts. Added Drive today. On my second bottle of Powerfull. Going to add Leviathon soon.