partyman43's ALRI stack review

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I am 4 weeks into my current supplement stack, and as promised, here is the review. I will start with my workout regiment:

Mon. - Chest, tricep
Wed. - Traps, legs
Sat. - Back, bicep, shoulders, forearms

I opted to do a mass building workout for the first 4 weeks of this 8 week stack. I do 5 to 6 exercises per body part with heavier weight and less reps(4-6). I start out with a warm-up set with each exercise. Stomach workout is minimal to keep weight on at this point.

Current weight: 189
Starting weight: 186

Supplements(all 8 weeks):

Whey protein(Gold Standard)2xday
ZMA before bed
Creatine (2 pills a day/1 dose)
Multi vitamin

Total protein intake varies from day to day, but on average about 200-250 grams. I don't calculate dietary intake values of the food I eat, but I try and eat as much chicken and red meat as possible everday.

stack supplement:
Alri: Jungle Warfare 1 pill 3 times day (4 weeks)
Bad Ass Mass (doubled dosage) 2 pills 2xday(2 wks.)
Pro-anabol (double dosage) 2 pills 2xday(2wks.)

I am basically running a condensed ALRI BAM stack. The next 4 weeks will be Restore at the recommended dosage(1 pill 3xday). I overlaped BAM and Pro-anabol with JW. I will also be overlaping Pro-anabol with restore. I was originally going to run JW for 4 weeks and then 6-oxo for 4 weeks, but felt like this would work out better, considering they are all ALRI products and I had already bought them. It seems like(based on read reviews) that Restore is a descent product for pct so I decided to give it a try.

Results:

So far I am pleased. I generally feel bigger,stronger and my muscles feel harder,fuller. My weight per exercise has definetly gone up since starting this stack. I can't really notice a visual size difference, but i didn't expect to either.

Arms up 10-20 pounds per exercise(max rep weight)
legs up 20-30 pounds
back up 15-25 pounds
chest up 10-20 pounds
shoulders up 10-20 pounds

The only thing that I haven't been able to gain is really good mental focus and energy. I started out taking NO-xplode pre workout because I had some left from last summer, but I will be receiving Anabolic Innovations Chaos soon. Hopefully that will work better for me on those issues.

I hope this is insightful for you.Any feedback, posotive or negative, will be welcome!