methyl v test

aaron1420

Awards
muscle fortress v test i would like feed back on what u think:dl:

The King

Awards
Looks okay

Haven't personally tried it, im just having a hard time believing you can fit all that into one capsule, whats the dosage 6 caps per serving? You should look at Super Nox by americeutical nutrition, its a powder, formula is nitric oxide, creatine along with Superdrol! Muscle fortress does make good stuff, there renufit has always been a great sleep formula for me, so its probably legit.

NutCo1

Awards
Methyl V Test

52.5 mg per cap, Tren 30 mg, Sd 10 mg and PP 12.5. There is a substantial Liver Support 300mg and Bergamottin (DHB) 25 mgs. Feed back on it has been off the hook with no bad side effects. Recommendation is to take for a month and then get on a good PCT.

60cap bottle, servings size is 1 pill

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol
19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

Phera Plex, Superdrol and Tren (PH).

I have had no complaints with this..

Joe25

Awards
Everybody's bodies react different to certain types of steroids i never got a gain in size off of masterdrol but i shot through the roof in strength i have been on methyl V test for about a week and i have four lbs on my frame and 20lbs on my bench but yet that's me it could react better for anyone or worse it's trial and error. personally i love the product and i will have it in my future cycles, give it a go i reccomend it. also yes it is hard to fit all the different methylated products in a capsul but it's only two capsuls a day. techonolgy today is insane. with decca taking 400mg a week or winstrol and sustrol the same you grab a lot of side effects but you average out 14 capsuls a week and you get the same amount plus since this is an oral product side effects are not as largly common go out try it and i would like to hear your feed back as well

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
any feedback on this Methyl V or the Mass stack would be awesome.

sides, gains, pct, strength..........???

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
These off the wall posts and then responses from all people with under 10 posts are always comical to me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Supposed to be a bad ass stack..

Locally, its getting an awesome review.

It is not for beginners thats for sure.

techo

techo

Awards
Methyl V-Test

I know it is an old thread, but been researching for a few weeks. My partner already purchased this and I am looking at it. Anyone have anything new to add?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I know it is an old thread, but been researching for a few weeks. My partner already purchased this and I am looking at it. Anyone have anything new to add?
If any of the below sounds foreign or unfamiliar. STOP and RESEARCH more, you are not ready.

Run cycle support 2 weeks before, during and into pct. 2 tubs of the orange will suffice. Found here-

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/cycle-support-72-servings.html

I highly recommend a VERY strong post cycle therapy program. This triple compound will cause major shutdown. An 8 week PCT therapy program is mandatory, IMO.

SERM Cycle for 6 weeks running into some type of very good natty test stack starting week 5 of pct.

I would run something like this.

Methyl V- 2 caps- split AM and PM, as close as possible to 12 hours apart.
Cycle Support- Label directions
Tons of Food, 2 gallons of water ED, Limit stimulants and salt(Blood pressure will rise)
EFA's
Protein, Again, Tons of water
FOOD, SLEEP and TRAINING

Day after last dose of Methyl V.
Clomid
Weeks 1-4 50mg ED
Weeks 5-6 25mg EOD
Ldex
Weeks 3-4 .25mg ED
Weeks 5-6 .25mg EOD

SMS Vers. 2.0
Weeks 5-8
Label Directions of ALL bottles.

This will give you a very solid 8 weeks of pct to recover from this VERY POTENT stack. Methyl V will yield gains of 20 pounds in 4 weeks without a blink, if nutrition and lifting is on target.

Remember. Methyl V- Test is Superdrol, Phera- Plex and Tren. ALL IN ONE. Plan and prepare for it, or suffer the consequences. SRS.

SMS Vers. 2.0

Attachments

techo

techo

Awards
Thanks.

I tried to drop you a PM as you seem to have the most experience with it, but I don't have enough posts in the last 2 years to send PMs.

I have Cycle Support (chocolate) on hand. Ordering two of the orange you suggested.

I was surprised about clomid rather than toremifine.

Thanks for input. Hope you don't mind, but might be PMing later?

techo

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I tried to drop you a PM as you seem to have the most experience with it, but I don't have enough posts in the last 2 years to send PMs.

I have Cycle Support (chocolate) on hand. Ordering two of the orange you suggested.

I was surprised about clomid rather than toremifine.

Thanks for input. Hope you don't mind, but might be PMing later?

techo
Yeah send the PM's whenever you need to.

Toremifene looks good on paper, I just feel there really isnt enough clinical studies and feedback on it yet(in males). Whereas, clomid and ldex are tried and true in male fertility and testosterone productuction stimulation.

Many will argue for nolva and torem. Just not my bag. HCG, Clomid and Aromasin or Ldex is the way to go. IMO

Pezz

Awards
I know this is thread necro but this is one of the threads that has what seems some real info in it.

I purhased a bottle of this at a local supplement store and would like to run it. Does the information still hold true in this post? Im having a hard time finding any good solid info for cycle advice for this product. I admit it was an impulse buy and suppose ill bite the bullet if the stack is bunk, but im hoping for the best. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I know this is thread necro but this is one of the threads that has what seems some real info in it.

I purhased a bottle of this at a local supplement store and would like to run it. Does the information still hold true in this post? Im having a hard time finding any good solid info for cycle advice for this product. I admit it was an impulse buy and suppose ill bite the bullet if the stack is bunk, but im hoping for the best. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
The new Methyl V isnt the same compound.

The orginal was SD, PP and Tren. A pretty bad ass blend, but not recommend for a beginner. At least not at 2 caps ED. 1 cap might be okay. 10mg SD, 12.5mg Phera and 30mg Tren. I still have a bottle of this stuff. ;)

The new version is even more progesterone based. I think it only has 2 compounds listed.

What is listed on the ingredient profile?

Pezz

Awards
Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't checked back as I thought I'd get an email if someone responded to this thread.

The ingredient profile is:
"V-Test Matrix 60mg"
13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol

What I think I can decipher from this is:
Max LMG / Revolt
SD Clone

Reading into this, and noting your above response about them being progesterone based, I assume it'll be a possible gyno aggravator. Does it look solid to you? I was thinking of just picking up some M-drol instead of using this but hell I don't know. I miss the days of 1-AD transdermal... That stuff was wicked for me back in '05 I think it was. =(

I just came off a cycle of some old havoc I had from years gone by. I'm wondering the efficacy of the pills still as the expiration date was 01/10 and not sure I noticed the same effect that I read others have had. I'm starting my pct tomorrrow (last dose was today) of Tamoxifen Citrate at 40/40/20/20 and picking up some Lean Extreme for my AI to start up in the 3rd week. Also I'll be starting a natty test booster tomorrow w/ my first dose of Tamox.

I wouldn't consider myself a total PH newbie, but am also no guru by any stretch. I just want something that is effective and will help me w/ about 10-15 more lbs solid hard gains. I'll be right about where I want to be I think then.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how much super and how much 13-ethyl per cap?

Pezz

Awards
Unfortunately it does not break the dosing down
I could try and email Muscle Fortress and see what they could tell me. I don't see it on their site anymore to look there.

I took a picture of the side of the bottle w/ the ingredient list so you could see exactly what I'm seeing, but my post count isn't high enough to be able to put the link in the message.

~edit: I just sent an email to MF to see if they would tell me the breakdown.

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
its probably 15mgsd, 45mg13-ethyl

dosed at 2 caps, is alot of super for a first time run. I would like to see 10mg SD a cap. 50mg 13-ethyl.

lets see what MF says.

im curious as well. we have a supplement superstore that carries all of MF products. Most at a reasonable price. I may have to go in to see what they tell me about the product.

Pezz

Awards
Thanks for the discussion, I'll post back when I find something out.

Pezz

Awards
The Methyl-V may be good for a starter for a bridged stack similar to what Unreal notes in his "Guide to Superdrol" post.

Seeing as how its 15 mg SD and the general thinking is 30 is pretty harsh maybe I could run it as follows.

60/60/60/0/0/0. Methyl-V (15mg SD per 60mg Methyl-V)
0/0/30/40/40/40 Epistane

The more I read the more I too wish the SD was dosed at 10mg pet cap, but seeing how it is stacked with the 13-Ethyl I'd guess this could be a pretty potent start to a bridged cycle for a 180ish lb frame. That'd also allow me to save half the bottle for another bridged cycle in the future if the proposed one treats me well.

What say you? Maybe I should have started my own thread but I think I'm just about where I wanted to be with info on this compound so I'll continue to piggyback this one as it's where I've got the best input so far.

Pezz

Awards
So this Methyl-V also states that it has 25mg Bergamottin (DHB) in it. I see SciFit markets their DHB product to have 300mg in their caps (can't tell if that is a 1 or 2 cap serving) so maybe 25mg isn't all that much but this is probably one more reason to keep the dose down to 1 cap a day... At least for the first go-round.

AnestheticXI

*Super bump*

I'm also looking at taking the new version; 1 a day. What PCT would be recommended?

AnestheticXI

Ok? Suggestions? Lol

Nolva at what dose for how many weeks? Taper off?

What about that TRS OTC stack I was reading about? Anything else?

I'm 6ft, 170lbs. 21 years old. Probably hovering around 13% BF at the moment.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
too young, imo

search post cycle therapy, many many options, what you have listed is good. i prefer clomid over nolva.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i just do, i dont really want to get into a discussion on that subject again.

do the research, i have debated it several times here on this forum.

i just prefer it personally.

OFD

Awards
waaaay late

I took Mthyl V when it first surfaced. Bought it off of ts upplement.com. I had AMAZING results. Went from 145-165 and my stegnth gains blew my mind. Have they releaseda new Methyl V? Currentl I'm taking Muscle Test by American Muscle and am mildly happy w the results but not nearly as happy as Methyl V. Also, any suggestions on any new post cycle. I've been out of the loop for some time and am looking for some knowledge and Kristopher here seems to know his stuff.